Old 06-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Dutch

"Beach Runner" wrote in message
Lauri,

thanks for your postings ad putting up with the jerks, We can work to
keep this a vegan group.

What group do you mean birdbrain? You are posting to three of them.

Unusual suspects is aa sick individual, that doesn't even see vested
sites, car sites, have their own agenda.

Dutch wrote:

"Rudy Canoza" wrote

Larry Fruity allegedly has a couple of chem. eng. degrees from
Northeastern U. in Boston. Northeastern is a so-so school; not even
second tier.

http://www.ecologos.org/resume.htm

There's nothing there to support his claimed level of
expertise in "ecology".

I wonder why he doesn't keep in touch with his graduating class?
http://www.neualumni.org/1962/index....sons&func=main

I think they're going to find him any time now!

Knowing how no-nonsense chem-eng types are, I'm quite sure they will be
rotflao at his self-professed "expertise". I'd love to hear their
comments...

Old 06-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Beach Runner

US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.

He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures on
fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest. While he is usually mean and
insulting, here he was also stupid.

Old 07-08-2005, 12:54 AM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.

He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures on
fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no basis
in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars from the
1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates consumer choice
-- something you Marxists find very objectionable.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
Beach Runner wrote:

US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.

He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures
on fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no basis
in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars from the
1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates consumer choice
-- something you Marxists find very objectionable.

Car companies are advocating profit.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:04 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.

He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures
on fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no
basis in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars
from the 1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates
consumer choice -- something you Marxists find very objectionable.

Car companies are advocating profit.

What company doesn't try to profit, Bob? And why do you object that one
car manufacturer may align itself with other manufacturers?

Old 09-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.

He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car
manufactures on fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group
of other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The
petition said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which
had no basis in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big
cars from the 1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It
advocates consumer choice -- something you Marxists find very
objectionable.

Car companies are advocating profit.

What company doesn't try to profit, Bob? And why do you object that one
car manufacturer may align itself with other manufacturers?

That's why you have government regulations and consumer groups, to
protect the public. That also levels the field so all the companies
will make fuel efficient, cleaner cars, something our environment needs.

Old 18-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Laurie

"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

Worse, he is trying to emulate his hero, noBalls, perhaps the most vile
person ever to own a computer.
http://www.ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt

Laurie

Old 19-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Rudy Canoza

Larry Fruity dissembled:
"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

Worse, he is

You're a FRAUD, Fruity. You're a FRAUD and a wash-out. You can't do
science, your page is crap, and you're a dying old fraud.

Old 21-08-2005, 06:51 PM

Laurie wrote:
"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

Worse, he is trying to emulate his hero, noBalls, perhaps the most vile
person ever to own a computer.
http://www.ecologos.org/text/noballs.txt

Laurie

LOL!!

Useless and ~jonnie~ are one and the same I believe.

Who else but Rudy/~jonnie~ using the nym "Usual" would call Rudy "Mr.
Canoza"?

~jonnie~ uses "Rudy" and "Usual" to make it appear he has support for
his ignorant comments.

Old 21-08-2005, 06:53 PM

Rudy Canoza wrote:
Larry Fruity dissembled:
"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Unusual suspects is a sick individual, ...

Worse, he is

You're a FRAUD, Fruity. You're a FRAUD and a wash-out. You can't do
science, your page is crap, and you're a dying old fraud.

~plop~ (That's the sound of ~jonnie~/Rudy falling off his chair in
convulsions.)

No Subject cshenk General Cooking 0 17-02-2011 03:24 AM
Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting. Kiss-The-CooK.110mb General Cooking 25 30-05-2008 06:47 PM
No Subject No Name General Cooking 11 26-01-2008 05:08 AM
No Subject AxisOfBeagles Wine 1 18-08-2007 06:26 PM
Posting problems in my Emeril Posting Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 0 08-03-2007 10:34 PM