Beach Runner

Default My final posting on the subject

Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
his agenda is sick.
He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.

He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.

I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> Usual suspects

Singular: usual suspect.

> has done nothing but

straighten you out. I know you don't appreciate it very much, but I'm
not going away just because you want a free pass to spread your
distortions, lies, mistakes, typos, and propaganda. I can't in good
conscience allow that. I shall respond to your brazen lies.

> He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.

IOW, you can't handle the truth. Big baby.

> I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

Note that nobody ever sided with you when you asked for a show of vegan
hands before, nitwit...
rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..
> Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
> He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
> He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He
> has stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
> He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
> His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless
> news group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a
> vegan life, but his agenda is sick.
> He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
> Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>
> He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>
> I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

=======================
No you don't. You welcome spew, propaganda and lys...

Why is it you cannot put your so-called advanced degrees to work
critically, fool?
Where's the answers to your lys about water? Still ducking
those questions, eh hypocite?
Your stupidity is showing, and you now cut and run? What a hoot!
Obviously your diet is affecting your few remaining
braincells.

dh@.

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner > wrote:

>Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
>stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
>group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
>his agenda is sick.
>He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
>Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>
>He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>
>I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Surgical sutures, Matches, Soaps, Photographic film,
Cosmetics, Shaving cream, Paints, Candles, Crayon/Chalk,
Toothpaste, Deodorants, Mouthwash, Paper, Upholstery,
Floor waxes, Glass, Water Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer,
Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides, Insulation, Linoleum,
Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen, Heparin, Insulin,
Pancreatin, Thrombin, Vasopressin, Vitamin B-12, Asphalt,
auto and jet lubricants, outboard engine oil, brake fluid,
contact-lens care products, glues, sunscreens and sunblocks,
dental floss, hairspray, inks, Solvents, Biodegradable
Detergents, Herbicides, Gelatin Capsules, Bandage Strips,
Combs and Toothbrushes, Emery Boards and Cloth, Adhesive Tape,
Laminated Wood Products, Plywood and Paneling, Wallpaper and
Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane Wrap and Tape, Adhesive Tape,
Abrasivesl, Steel Ball Bearings

slaughters, and the animals live and die in it as they do
in any other habitat. They also depend on it for their
lives like the animals in any other habitat. If people
consume animal products from animals they think are
raised in decent ways, they will be promoting life for
more such animals in the future.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
nemo

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..
> Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
> He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
> He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
> stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
> He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
> His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
> group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
> his agenda is sick.
> He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
> Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>
> He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>
> I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

Well said. Those are precisely the reasons why I, a Vegan of 37 years
standing, sitting and lying down, do not bother with this group very often.

A few recipes now and again wouldn't hurt either.

Nemo

nemo

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Beach Runner wrote:
> > Usual suspects

> Singular: usual suspect.
>
> > has done nothing but

> straighten you out. I know you don't appreciate it very much, but I'm
> not going away just because you want a free pass to spread your
> distortions, lies, mistakes, typos, and propaganda. I can't in good
> conscience allow that. I shall respond to your brazen lies.

You've been told! So bugger off! Git!

nemo

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner > wrote:
>
> >Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
> >He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
> >He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
> >stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
> >He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
> >His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
> >group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
> >his agenda is sick.
> >He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
> >Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
> >
> >He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
> >
> >I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

> · Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
> wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
> buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.

What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?

> What they try to avoid are products which provide life
> (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
> to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Same old tosh!

In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to the death of
animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever by not eating
the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just a wind-up.

So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone charcoal, and
by law just about everything has to be tested using the infamous and largely
ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.

It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like yours isn't going
to deflect us from this and iota.

nemo wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote in message ...
> > On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner > wrote:
> >
> > >Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
> > >He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
> > >He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
> > >stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
> > >He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
> > >His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
> > >group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
> > >his agenda is sick.
> > >He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
> > >Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
> > >
> > >He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
> > >
> > >I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

> > =B7 Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
> > wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
> > buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.

> What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?
>
> > What they try to avoid are products which provide life
> > (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
> > to avoid the following in order to be successful:
> >

> Same old tosh!
>
> In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to the death =

of
> animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever by not eat=

ing
> the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just a wind-up.
>
> So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone charcoal, =

and
> by law just about everything has to be tested using the infamous and larg=

ely
> ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.
>
> It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like yours isn't go=

ing
> to deflect us from this and iota.

exactly!!

Useless and etter can go to hell.

Beach Runner

nemo wrote:

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>>He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>>He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
>>stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>>He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>>His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
>>group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
>>his agenda is sick.
>>He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
>>Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>>
>>He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>>
>>I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

> Well said. Those are precisely the reasons why I, a Vegan of 37 years
> standing, sitting and lying down, do not bother with this group very often.
>
> A few recipes now and again wouldn't hurt either.
>
> Nemo

Thank you. I think he's chased away most vegans. You don't need
recipes, just consume more uncooked fruits, veggies, and especially
leafy greens. If you have a juicer that can help.

Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.
What a mean person.
rick

"nemo" > wrote in message
k...

> <dh@.> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>> >He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>> >He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs.
>> >He has
>> >stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>> >He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>> >His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a
>> >useless news
>> >group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan
>> >life, but
>> >his agenda is sick.
>> >He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I
>> >post
>> >Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>> >
>> >He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>> >
>> >I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

>> · Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
>> wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
>> buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.

> What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?

================
What part of "proof" don't you undestand. You, and no other
vegan hypocrite here on usenet has ever been able to prove your
delusions, killer.

>> What they try to avoid are products which provide life
>> (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
>> to avoid the following in order to be successful:
>>

> Same old tosh!

==================
Same old delusions om vegan wannabes...

> In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to
> the death of
> animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever
> by not eating
> the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just
> a wind-up.

=================
No, it's not what's being said fool. What's being said is that
YOU are not even trying to reduce your bloody footprints.
All you have is a simple rule or your simple mind, 'eat no meat.'
All you do is ocus on what you think others are doing so that you
can ignore actually looking at any options that would really
reduce your impact.

> So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone
> charcoal, and
> by law just about everything has to be tested using the
> infamous and largely
> ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.
>
> It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like
> yours isn't going
> to deflect us from this and iota.

==================
More lys. You prove with each inane post that you don't even try
to do anywhere near 'your best' hypocrite.
Keep up the good wok provinmg that you have nothing to add that
shows any reduction on your part, killer.

rick

> wrote in message
ups.com...

nemo wrote:
> <dh@.> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
> > >He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
> > >He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs.
> > >He has
> > >stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
> > >He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
> > >His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a
> > >useless news
> > >group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a
> > >vegan life, but
> > >his agenda is sick.
> > >He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I
> > >post
> > >Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
> > >
> > >He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
> > >
> > >I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

> > · Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use
> > of
> > wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
> > buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.

> What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?
>
> > What they try to avoid are products which provide life
> > (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
> > to avoid the following in order to be successful:
> >

> Same old tosh!
>
> In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to
> the death of
> animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever
> by not eating
> the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just
> a wind-up.
>
> So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone
> charcoal, and
> by law just about everything has to be tested using the
> infamous and largely
> ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.
>
> It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like
> yours isn't going
> to deflect us from this and iota.

exactly!!

Useless and etter can go to hell.
===============
Ahhh, feel the typical vegan compassion. You guys crack me
up!!!

rick wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>

> nemo wrote:
> > <dh@.> wrote in message
> > > On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:35:40 GMT, Beach Runner

> > > =B7 Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use
> > > of
> > > wood and paper products, electricity, roads and all types of
> > > buildings, their own diet, etc... just as everyone else does.

> > What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?
> >
> > > What they try to avoid are products which provide life
> > > (and death) for farm animals, but even then they would have
> > > to avoid the following in order to be successful:
> > >

> > Same old tosh!
> >
> > In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to
> > the death of
> > animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever
> > by not eating
> > the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just
> > a wind-up.
> >
> > So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone
> > charcoal, and
> > by law just about everything has to be tested using the
> > infamous and largely
> > ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.
> >
> > It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like
> > yours isn't going
> > to deflect us from this and iota.

> exactly!!
>
> Useless and etter can go to hell.
> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> Ahhh, feel the typical vegan compassion. You guys crack me
> up!!!

All right then, go to heaven but just shut yer piehole if you have
nothing positive to say.....and the same goes for your girlfriend
~jonnie~.

Beach Runner

It sounds like e have some Vegans. Are you interested in vegan
discussion? That would be interesting.

The soy research interests me. The rat studies more than got my
curiosity, but no dangers have been shown in human populations,
primate populations, or cultures that eat soy their entire lives.
Never the less, the research is compelling.

What are some vegan sources of B12. I've had mine regularly monitored
(as all vegans do). My blood has great chemistry. When I was a fat
vegan, I had high lipid and bad profiles. Exercise must be part of the
equation. I can only wonder how much worse it would have been if I ate
artery clogging meat.

I will respond to anyone with reasonable, non mean spirited arguments.

As far as environmental issues. there is no question that Bush has done
all he can to let coal produce dirty air, rollback improved mpg
regulations, and build is he worst environmental president in American
history.

He also is a failure as a war leader. Where is Bin Laden? After 250
people died in Iraq he said we won. Over a thousand American's have
died since. We are deeply in debt, (from a president that took over a
surplus).

I'm against the terrorists as much as anyone, but Bush has been totally
ineffective.

He let the navy use sonar that hurts and beaches whales and marine
mammals He is building roads into pristine forests.

They spent more investigating Monica Lewisnksy than Enron Lay and the

Challenger put together.

We need change.

and we have two calamities facing the world, global warming and
anti-biotic resistant bacteria. Our president ignores these critical
issues.

Did Bush win the election?
UIC Prof's Statistical Analysis Casts Doubt on '04 Election Result

Chicago, IL 60607 July 4, 2005

By Gigi Wasz
Gazette news magazine, Chicago

A University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) professor recently
issued a report calling into question the results of the 2004
presidential election.

In the 30-plus page report, Ron Baiman, PhD, of UIC's Institute
of Government and Public Affairs, along with eleven other
colleagues from other prestigious universities, applied
quantitative data to explain the discrepancy between exit poll
projections and votes actually recorded in the November
election and to understand the analysis given by Edison Media
Research & Mitofsky International (E/M), the pollster of record
for the national election.

E/M's poll projections predicted a win for Democrat John Kerry
by 3%, however, when votes were tallied, Republican President
George W. Bush was given the win by 2.5%-the largest
discrepancy in the poll's history. In its post-election
analysis and report, E/M discredited its own poll projections,
claiming the official vote was not corrupted and that "Kerry
voters were more amenable to completing the poll questionnaire
than Bush voters."

"Using their (E/M's) data tables, we demonstrated that their
hypothesis of outspoken Kerry supporters is implausible,"
explained Baiman. "If the polls were faulty because Bush voters
were shy in the presence of Kerry voters and less likely to
cooperate with pollsters, the polls should be the most accurate
in the precincts where Bush voters were in the overwhelming
majority and where exit poll participation was also at its
maximum. What we find is just the opposite. In fact, the mean
exit poll discrepancy was dramatically higher in Bush
strongholds than in Kerry strongholds."

Baiman and his research team then set out to explain the
discrepancy between the national exit poll and the official
vote. They initially targeted random chance or exit poll
errors. Said Baiman, "There have been several methods to
estimate the probability that the national exit polls would be
as different as they were from the national popular vote by
random chance. These estimates range from one in 1,240 to one
in 16.5 million. No matter how one calculates it, the
discrepancy cannot be attributed to chance."

National research shows "exit polling is a well developed
science, informed by half a century of experience and
continually improving methodology," Baiman explained. For
example, E/M samples voters not only for the nationwide exit
poll but for each state's exit poll. Furthermore, the research
team found that the same exit polls accurately projected U.S.
Senate races; both the Presidential and Senate poll results are
derived from the exact same responders.

"If Bush supporters were refusing to fill out the survey as
hypothesized, the accuracy of the exit polls should have been
just as poor in the Senate races as it was in the Presidential
race," the research team charged in its report. According to
Baiman, by ruling out random chance and exit poll errors, the
only other logical explanation would be that the official vote
was corrupted. In its executive summary, the group's report
states, "the many anecdotal reports of voting irregularities
create a context in which the possibility that the overall vote
count was substantially corrupted must be taken seriously." The
report concludes by calling for a thorough investigation and a
"careful, exhaustive recount in key states."

"Our goal is to raise awareness of the exit poll problems and
to highlight the need for broad election reform," commented
Baiman. "The fact that Edison/Mitofsky has not released its raw
data, which would facilitate independent corroboration of its
analysis, is problematic. The biggest problem is not what
Edison/Mitofsky has concluded, but the fact that it is sitting
on its substantive analysis and data and not allowing any other
independent party to look at it. That this is allowed to
continue is a national and media disgrace."

According to a website dedicated to investigating the 2004
Presidential election, www.bushoccupation.com, "To believe that
Bush won the election, you must also believe: that the exit
polls were wrong; that Zogby's [a traditionally accurate
pollster] 5 p.m. election day calls for Kerry winning Ohio and
Florida were wrong...; that incumbent rule #1-undecideds break
for the challenger-was wrong; that the 50% rule-an incumbent
doesn't do better than his final polling-was wrong; that the
approval rating rule-an incumbent with less than 50% approval
will most likely lose the election-was wrong; that it was just
a coincidence that the exit polls were correct where there was
a paper trail and incorrect (+5% for Bush) where there was no
paper trail; that the surge in new young voters had no positive
effect for Kerry; that Kerry did worse than (Al) Gore against
an opponent who lost the support of scores of Republican
newspapers who were for Bush in 2000...."

To learn more about the election analysis by Baiman and his
team of professionals, contact Baiman at .

wrote:

> rick wrote:
>
> wrote in message
roups.com...

>>nemo wrote:

>>>What part of "To a much lesser extent" don't you understand?

>>>Same old tosh!
>>>
>>>In other words you're saying if you can't stop contributing to
>>>the death of
>>>animals 100%, you shouldn't try for, say, 50%, 80% or whatever
>>>by not eating
>>>the poor buggers. This is illogical, it's rubbisha dn it's just
>>>a wind-up.
>>>
>>>So their's gelatin in paper, white sugar is refined using bone
>>>charcoal, and
>>>by law just about everything has to be tested using the
>>>infamous and largely
>>>ineffective LD50 test, the end is listless.
>>>
>>>It's not us Vegan's fault. We do our best and rubbish like
>>>yours isn't going
>>>to deflect us from this and iota.

>>exactly!!
>>
>>Useless and etter can go to hell.
>>===============
>>Ahhh, feel the typical vegan compassion. You guys crack me
>>up!!!

> All right then, go to heaven but just shut yer piehole if you have
> nothing positive to say.....and the same goes for your girlfriend
> ~jonnie~.

Beach Runner

to clarify, i will not respond to usual suspects, he ruins this group

Beach Runner wrote:
> It sounds like e have some Vegans. Are you interested in vegan
> discussion? That would be interesting.
>
> The soy research interests me. The rat studies more than got my
> curiosity, but no dangers have been shown in human populations,
> primate populations, or cultures that eat soy their entire lives.
> Never the less, the research is compelling.

Any kind of research done on rats or any other animals cannot be said
to then apply to humans.

When the monkeys that were tested with ASPARTAME had adverse reactions
including grand mal seizures, that project was scrubbed and the
ASPARTAME was then tested on rats. Since rats have 10 times the
resistance to METHANOL toxicity that humans have, favorable results
were seen.
And that's how we got *that* particular poison on the market.

Soy is bean meal and not harmful.

> What are some vegan sources of B12. I've had mine regularly monitored
> (as all vegans do). My blood has great chemistry. When I was a fat
> vegan, I had high lipid and bad profiles. Exercise must be part of the
> equation. I can only wonder how much worse it would have been if I ate
> artery clogging meat.

Wheat grown in a manured field will have B 12.

> I will respond to anyone with reasonable, non mean spirited arguments.
>
> As far as environmental issues. there is no question that Bush has done
> all he can to let coal produce dirty air, rollback improved mpg
> regulations, and build is he worst environmental president in American
> history.
>
> He also is a failure as a war leader. Where is Bin Laden? After 250
> people died in Iraq he said we won. Over a thousand American's have
> died since. We are deeply in debt, (from a president that took over a
> surplus).
>
> I'm against the terrorists as much as anyone, but Bush has been totally
> ineffective.
>
> He let the navy use sonar that hurts and beaches whales and marine
> mammals He is building roads into pristine forests.
>
> They spent more investigating Monica Lewisnksy than Enron Lay and the

I'm sorry if you think this is mean spirited but Bush should be
impeached, tried for war crimes and hanged. Hopefully all in the same
day.

wrote:

> > rick wrote:
> >
> > wrote in message
> roups.com...

> >>exactly!!
> >>
> >>Useless and etter can go to hell.
> >>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
> >>Ahhh, feel the typical vegan compassion. You guys crack me
> >>up!!!

> > All right then, go to heaven but just shut yer piehole if you have
> > nothing positive to say.....and the same goes for your girlfriend
> > ~jonnie~.

rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> It sounds like e have some Vegans. Are you interested in vegan
> discussion? That would be interesting.
>
> The soy research interests me. The rat studies more than got
> my curiosity, but no dangers have been shown in human
> populations,
> primate populations, or cultures that eat soy their entire
> lives.
> Never the less, the research is compelling.
>
> What are some vegan sources of B12. I've had mine regularly
> monitored
> (as all vegans do). My blood has great chemistry. When I was
> a fat vegan, I had high lipid and bad profiles. Exercise must
> be part of the equation. I can only wonder how much worse it
> would have been if I ate artery clogging meat.
>

> I will respond to anyone with reasonable, non mean spirited
> arguments.

========================
No you won't. You prefer spew and lys. You've yet to bak up
your water usage delusions with the math I provided or you. Why
is that? Can't figure out how to use those supposed advanced
degrees?

delete rest of spew...

rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> to clarify, i will not respond to usual suspects, he ruins this
> group

================
Translation, I can't despute the truth told by U.S, so I'll slink
away and pretend that it doesn't exist.

btw, where's your water usage calculations?

wrote:

>>> All right then, go to heaven but just shut yer piehole if you
>>> have
>>> nothing positive to say.....and the same goes for your
>>> girlfriend
>>> ~jonnie~.

usual suspect

nemo wrote:
>>Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>>He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>>He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
>>stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>>He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>>His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
>>group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
>>his agenda is sick.
>>He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
>>Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>>
>>He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>>
>>I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

> Well said.

No, it was not. It was rambling, inaccurate, and incoherent.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
<...>
> Thank you. I think he's chased away most vegans.

You give me far too much credit.
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:
<...>
>>Remember I pointed out a son was recruited to wrestle because of he was
>>the best athlete in his school for his weight. It got him a scholarship
>>to college. Instead homophobic Usual Suspects spread lies about him.

> I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of insinuating that your
> son was a homosexual,

I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is homoerotic.

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> It sounds like e have some Vegans. Are you interested in vegan
> discussion? That would be interesting.

You're an imbecile.

> The soy research interests me. The rat studies more than got my
> curiosity, but no dangers have been shown in human populations,

Bullshit.

> primate populations,

What other primates eat soy, numbnuts?

> or cultures that eat soy their entire lives.
> Never the less, the research is compelling.

Then why are you forcing it and all its estrogens down that little
girl's throat? And why are you willfully consuming estrogens?

> What are some vegan sources of B12. I've had mine regularly monitored
> (as all vegans do).

NOT ALL VEGANS MONITOR THEIR B12.

> My blood has great chemistry. When I was a fat
> vegan, I had high lipid and bad profiles. Exercise must be part of the
> equation.

It was.

> I can only wonder how much worse it would have been if I ate
> artery clogging meat.

Meat doesn't clog arteries. Saturated fats do and so do aspects of
lifestyle. That's why you had a poor lipid profile before, numbnuts.

> I will respond to anyone with reasonable, non mean spirited arguments.

No, you will not.

> As far as environmental issues. there is no question that Bush has done
> all he can to let coal produce dirty air,

Liar. BTW, do all your local coal-powered energy plants comply with the
tightest regulations? If not, why are you relying on coal power to
air-condition your home, run your computer, etc., you hypocrite?

> rollback improved mpg regulations,

He's done nothing of the sort. In fact, he's worked to create incentives
to increase the number of gas-electric hybrids and hydrogen-powered
vehicles on the road.

> and build is he worst environmental president in American
> history.

Hardly. Just because he's not adopted socialist policies advocated by
groups like Greenpeace, Sierra Club, and Sea Shepherds doesn't mean he's
not environmentally concerned. He just thinks there are more effective
ways of handling such issues that won't lead to job losses.

> He also is a failure as a war leader.

No, he's done quite well.

Where is Bin Laden?

Cowering in some cave, hiding from Bush and Blair.

<...>
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:

>>>I read that, and from what I could gather, instead of insinuating that your
>>>son was a homosexual,

>>I didn't insinuate anything. I rightly noted that wrestling is homoerotic.

> For

those who watch or participate in it. I don't.
John

"eavesdropper" > wrote in message ...

>>> For

>>those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

> Though you might not watch it now, googling shows that when you first
> saw the sport you found it erotic in a homosexual way.
>
> ~Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching oiled young men
> rolling on the floor with each other are closet homosexuals.~
> usual suspect Jul 21 2005
>
> ~I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual tendencies --
> well-adjusted people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude
> men rolling around with each other on the floor.~
> usual suspect Nov 21 2003
>
> Only a homosexual, latent or otherwise would find the sport homoerotic
> like you do, so it appears you've inadvertently outed yourself and shown
> that you have a loathing for what you are as well. Be a good little queer
> and leave more than just the one word of this post in your reply.

So that's it - usual suspect is a self-loathing queer.

John

"eavesdropper" > wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:37:11 +0100, "John" > wrote:

>>> Though you might not watch it now, googling shows that when you first
>>> saw the sport you found it erotic in a homosexual way.
>>>
>>> ~Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching oiled young men
>>> rolling on the floor with each other are closet homosexuals.~
>>> usual suspect Jul 21 2005
>>>
>>> ~I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual tendencies --
>>> well-adjusted people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude
>>> men rolling around with each other on the floor.~
>>> usual suspect Nov 21 2003
>>>
>>> Only a homosexual, latent or otherwise would find the sport homoerotic
>>> like you do, so it appears you've inadvertently outed yourself and shown
>>> that you have a loathing for what you are as well. Be a good little queer
>>> and leave more than just the one word of this post in your reply.

>>So that's it - usual suspect is a self-loathing queer.
>>

> S/he is of the opinion that well-adjusted (non-queer) people don't get sexually
> aroused when watching wrestlers, but at the same time admitted s/he does
> feel sexually aroused when watching it and therefore doesn't watch it for that
> very reason. How's that for frustration?

About as bad as it can possibly get, I'd say.

Scented Nectar

wrote:

he was

scholarship

him.

that your

homoerotic.

semi-nude

shown

queer

> >>So that's it - usual suspect is a self-loathing queer.
> >>

> > S/he is of the opinion that well-adjusted (non-queer) people don't get

sexually
> > aroused when watching wrestlers, but at the same time admitted s/he does
> > feel sexually aroused when watching it and therefore doesn't watch it

for that
> > very reason. How's that for frustration?

> About as bad as it can possibly get, I'd say.

Maybe he would be good for
answering one of those personal
ads "straight looking/acting seeks
same for first time sex".
I wonder if he trolls the ***
newsgroups like he does here.
He talks anti vegan here, yet is
an almost vegan himself. Maybe
it's the same with him in the ***
groups under a different name.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"eavesdropper" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:02:33 -0400, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> >"John" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "eavesdropper" > wrote in message

> .. .

> .. .

of
> >he was

> >scholarship

about
> >him.

insinuating
> >that your

> >homoerotic.

first

tendencies --

> >semi-nude

homoerotic

> >shown

> >queer

get
> >sexually

does

> >for that
> >>
> >> About as bad as it can possibly get, I'd say.

> >Maybe he would be good for
> >answering one of those personal
> >ads "straight looking/acting seeks
> >same for first time sex".

> He? I wasn't sure, and googling ~him~ didn't give me any real clues

either.
> I'll refer to it as a he from now on. As for those personal ads - 'Closet,
> self-loathing homo looking for same to swap insults and sneers. No
> vegans need apply.'

I think it's a he. 'He' hasn't
corrected anyone who calls
him a male pronoun.

> >I wonder if he trolls the ***
> >newsgroups like he does here.
> >He talks anti vegan here, yet is
> >an almost vegan himself.

> You'll have to expand on that. I'm not sure what you mean. To borrow
> a term from you, is he "mostly" vegan? ;-)

From what I gather he has
been vegan for quite a while.
He came to this newsgroup,
found that he didn't agree with
the leftist opinions of some of
the posters, and took up with
the anti-vegan posters. He 1st
claimed he was vegan but for
health purposes. He made
a big deal a while back about
breaking this by having some
sushi or sashimi or whatever.
He adamantly does not want
to be called a vegan now, but
will admit to having been a strict
vegetarian if pushed a bit.
Some people define vegan as
a diet and some as a lifestyle.
He defines it only as a lifestye
and ethical choice, and hates it.

> >Maybe
> >it's the same with him in the ***
> >groups under a different name.

> It's a certainty. From what I can gather he attacks those whom he
> secretly yearns to be but daren't. He's the closet type, and they're
> often the most vicious when in the company of those 'out' in the
> open about their sexuality.

When he found out I'm female
and that one of my female friends
did some (mild) nude sketches
of a nude woman on my website,
he has been calling me a "sushi
eater" ever since! Recently he
referred to having a girlfriend of
4 years. I'm doubtful and think
he's just trying to sound like a
successful straight male. I know
men who are definitely 100%
straight who enjoy wrestling. It
doesn't get them thinking about
sex like it does for Usual Suspect.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> nemo wrote:
>
>>> Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.
>>> He has accused a member of my family of being a homosexual.
>>> He is CLEARLY not interested in VEGAN lifestyle or beliefs. He has
>>> stated he doesn't care about the suffering of animals.
>>> He calls Osteopaths quacks that teach at major universities.
>>> His constant insults accomplish nothing but make this a useless news
>>> group. It has a purpose, promoting and discussion of a vegan life, but
>>> his agenda is sick.
>>> He complains about removing unnecessary text, then when I post
>>> Dr. Greger's newsletter complains about the length.
>>>
>>> He is clearly a very sick, mean person and is now killfiled.
>>>
>>> I welcome discussions on vegan subjects.

>> Well said.

> No, it was not. It was rambling, inaccurate, and incoherent.

Where is it rambling, inaccurate or incoherent?
He complained about DR Greger's newsletter, a respected, documented
writer. He has called my step son a homo sexual because he participated
in a sport that got him into college. It also demonstrated the health
potentials of a vegan life style. He calls an osteopath a quack who has
taught at two major universities, yet backs none of his allegations.
Just because he's an osteopath, licensed to practice medicine in several
states and well published and well reviewed by major osteopathic
organization. Even after a 3rd year medical student corrected him, who
he ignored.
And he is mean spirited and nasty. This replies to all his comments.
I apologize for any typos. I have made mistakes in my life but I doubt
few VEGANS (that's what this newsgroup is for) dissagree. If they do,
let me know.
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:
<...>

>>>For

>>those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

> You

I don't.
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:

>>>For

>>those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

> Though you might not watch it now,

I never shall, either. You may consider yourself quite an expert in
bungholery, but the subject doesn't interest me at all.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> Well said.

>> No, it was not. It was rambling, inaccurate, and incoherent.

> Where is it rambling, inaccurate or incoherent?

All your posts are rambling, inaccurate, AND incoherent.

usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:

>>>Though you might not watch it now,

>>I never shall, either.

> I'm sure

So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet, Nash.
usual suspect

eavesdropper wrote:

>>>You

>>I don't.

> Yes

No. Never. I've no interest in homosexuality, I don't share your
interest in it, and I don't care to know how you became such an expert
in it.
Laurie

"nemo" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.

That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents, who were, and
insistently remain, ignorant of simple anatomy, physiology, biochemistry,
logic, and ethics.

> ... do not bother with this group very often.

Since you are using Outlook Express, simply highlight any message from
whomever you consider not worthy of your time, or reading; e.g. the
psychopathic, necrophageous trolls here, and hit:
Message|Block sender,
and magically that particular idiot will never be -seen- by you again, until
he assumes another false identity like the infamous mega-cowardly-psychopath
Jon-a-thug noBalls, now masquerading under Rudy Cazooti or something else
stupid.
When you "killfile" these few morons, the traffic here will drop to
about 1%, but it will be by quality, decent, sincere people.
Don't let the scum drive you away!!

Laurie

Derek

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:54:51 +0100, eavesdropper > wrote:

>>> I'm sure

>>So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet,

>You're the closet homo here, not me. You let the cat out of the bag
>and there's no putting it back again.
>
>>Nash.

>?

The little homo thinks you're me, Derek Nash. Why he
should think I would need to use a sock puppet to 'out'
him the way you did is beyond me. Homo suspect has
lied in the past about having a four year relationship
with a girlfriend, and his reason for lying is obvious
now; he was merely trying to assert his hetro cred.
Check out the dates of the following posts he's made;

"I thought it was funny. Just to be sure, were you looking
for a bf or gf with whom to cook (with a wink)? As I said
in a later post in response to the head troll, I'm pretty far
away from WA but I'm looking for a vegan girlfriend. I
don't check out this group to get laid (so we already have
something in common *wink*); wouldn't have done me
much good if I did. Best of luck in your search."
usual suspect 2002-09-09 http://tinyurl.com/6zepz

and

[start- Scented Nectar to homo suspect]
Do you live with your parents?
[homo suspect]
No, with my girlfriend of about four years.
[end]
Usual Suspect 28 Dec 2004 http://tinyurl.com/52mnf

Bearing that date in mind and a recent statement from him
in Google archives, revealing that he's still cruising Usenet
for a girlfriend (below), he obviously lied about having one.

"If Jenae is still reading my posts, I'm looking for a girlfriend
and I have *no* taxidermy in my house. I'm vegan, a great
cook, bright, physically fit, and cute. There *is* all that
conservative stuff I espouse that some people here dislike a
lot, but I also have a really great sense of humor. Hope you
do, too. Friends? :-)"
usual suspect 2003-05-04 http://tinyurl.com/4lnu3

Those quotes clearly show that he lied about having a four
year relationship. He's a closet homo who admits to getting
a sexual thrill from watching young men wrestle.
Derek

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:35:21 +0100, eavesdropper > wrote:

>>> For

>>those who watch or participate in it. I don't.

>Though you might not watch it now, googling shows that when you first
>saw the sport you found it erotic in a homosexual way.
>
> ~Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching oiled young men
> rolling on the floor with each other are closet homosexuals.~
> usual suspect Jul 21 2005
>
> ~I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual tendencies --
> well-adjusted people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude
> men rolling around with each other on the floor.~
> usual suspect Nov 21 2003
>
>Only a homosexual, latent or otherwise would find the sport homoerotic
>like you do, so it appears you've inadvertently outed yourself and shown
>that you have a loathing for what you are as well. Be a good little queer
>and leave more than just the one word of this post in your reply.

He won't, of course, because doing so would leave
those quotes you brought here which prove he's a
pouncing homosexual living in frustrated denial.

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> I don't.

>> Yes

> No. Never. I've no interest in homosexuality, I don't share your
> interest in it, and I don't care to know how you became such an expert
> in it.

Neither he, nor I ot some kind of erotic behavior from it. It's a
respected college and olympic sport. It got him a free ride to college
till his car was hit by a truck, killing several cousins and causing
crippling injuries.

Your insult is simply that and may well be expressing your latent
homosexual nature.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> I never shall, either.

>> I'm sure

> So take your expertise in pederasty and crawl back in your closet, Nash.

Show some research that wrestling is a homosexual activity, and why it
is promoted in most nations in the world, including ones that prosecute
homosexuals.
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> No, it was not. It was rambling, inaccurate, and incoherent.

>> Where is it rambling, inaccurate or incoherent?

> All your posts are rambling, inaccurate, AND incoherent.

Prove it. I admit to making some typos and I admit to when I make a
mistake. Your insult is nothing but that,, and simply demonstrates that
you are a mean spirited person. Perhaps in real life I hope you a
different.
rick

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> usual suspect wrote:

>>> Where is it rambling, inaccurate or incoherent?

>> All your posts are rambling, inaccurate, AND incoherent.

> Prove it. I admit to making some typos and I admit to when I
> make a mistake.

====================
Except when you make claims that are outright lys, eh hypocrite?

Your insult is nothing but that,, and simply demonstrates that
> you are a mean spirited person. Perhaps in real life I hope
> you a different.

=================
I hope you are aS ignorant in real life as you appear on usenet,
killer.
where's your water calculations, fool?

usual suspect

Larry Fruity wrote:
>>>Usual suspects has done nothing but be nasty.

> That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents,

Why do you feel you have to resort to such a cheap, baseless ad hominem
attack on my parents, Larry?

No Subject cshenk General Cooking 0 17-02-2011 03:24 AM
Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting. Kiss-The-CooK.110mb General Cooking 25 30-05-2008 06:47 PM
No Subject No Name General Cooking 11 26-01-2008 05:08 AM
No Subject AxisOfBeagles Wine 1 18-08-2007 06:26 PM
Posting problems in my Emeril Posting Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 0 08-03-2007 10:34 PM