Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rules For Posting - Read Here Before Posting.

"Ms P" > wrote in
:

> "Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in
> message
>
> ups.com...
>> There is ONLY one rule...
>>
>> 1. There are NO rules.
>> This useful advice is bought to you by
>> http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/

> Fish stock
>
> 75g Butter
> 250g Onion finley sliced
> 2 Bayleaf
> 8 Peppercorns
> 20g Parsley
> Juice of 1 lemon
> 2kg Fish bones
> 5Ltr Cold water
>

> Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot
> Dipping Sauce
>
> Thai Fish Sauce
> Coriander
> Lime Juice
> Garlic
> Hot Chili
>

> Home Made Individual Chicken Pies
>
> The vegetable ingredients are -
>
> Corn
> Onion
> Green leafy vegetable
> Jalepeno chili (optional)
>
> Other ingredients you will need are -
>
> One egg
> Poppy seeds
> Olive oil or Margarine
>

> Ms P

;o)

And my favorite..

"Comming Soon

Sticky Date Pudding"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

There is ONLY one rule...

1. There are NO rules.

This is a usenet group...which means there are no rules. Post whatever
you like, there is NOTYHING anyone can do about it.

Feel free to post your...

Pharm site links
Porn links
Anything you are selling
Penis enlargements (for Americans)
Penis reductions (for everyone else)
etc, etc, etc

Just remember to "subscribe" to the group so that ALL 5000 members get
your message.

This useful advice is bought to you by http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in message
> There is ONLY one rule...
>
> 1. There are NO rules.
> This useful advice is bought to you by http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/

Fish stock

75g Butter
250g Onion finley sliced
2 Bayleaf
8 Peppercorns
20g Parsley
Juice of 1 lemon
2kg Fish bones
5Ltr Cold water

Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot Dipping Sauce

Thai Fish Sauce
Coriander
Lime Juice
Garlic
Hot Chili

Home Made Individual Chicken Pies

The vegetable ingredients are -

Corn
Onion
Green leafy vegetable
Jalepeno chili (optional)

Other ingredients you will need are -

One egg
Poppy seeds
Olive oil or Margarine

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 29, 1:02*pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
> "Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in message

> > There is ONLY one rule...

> > 1. There are NO rules.
> > This useful advice is bought to you byhttp://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/

> Fish stock
>
> 75g Butter
> 250g Onion finley sliced
> 2 Bayleaf
> 8 Peppercorns
> 20g Parsley
> Juice of 1 lemon
> 2kg Fish bones
> 5Ltr Cold water
>
> Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot Dipping Sauce
>
> Thai Fish Sauce
> Coriander
> Lime Juice
> Garlic
> Hot Chili
>
> Home Made Individual Chicken Pies
>
> The vegetable ingredients are -
>
> Corn
> Onion
> Green leafy vegetable
> Jalepeno chili (optional)
>
> Other ingredients you will need are -
>
> One egg
> Poppy seeds
> Olive oil or Margarine
>
> Ms P

Thanks Ms P,

I am not really sure what your point is...However, you have reminded
me...I need to add more to the NEW basics section.

So keep an eye it - http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ms P" > wrote in
:

> "sandi" > wrote in message
>> "Ms P" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot
>>> Dipping Sauce
>>>
>>> Home Made Individual Chicken Pies
>>>
>>> The vegetable ingredients are -
>>>
>>> Corn
>>> Onion
>>> Green leafy vegetable
>>> Jalepeno chili (optional)
>>>
>>> Other ingredients you will need are -
>>>
>>> One egg
>>> Poppy seeds
>>> Olive oil or Margarine
>>>

>>> Ms P

>> ;o)
>>
>> And my favorite..
>>
>> "Comming Soon
>>
>> Sticky Date Pudding"

> Three whole recipes a month!! Can you imagine the stress of
> keeping up that kind of pace????
>
> Ms P

So true. No wonder he/she is so stressed due to all the pressure!
Poor he/she.

Thank goodness for all the ads to read. They will keep me busy
reading until the next thrilling recipe appears!

--
<eg>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sandi" > wrote in message
> "Ms P" > wrote in
> :
>

>> Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot
>> Dipping Sauce
>>
>> Home Made Individual Chicken Pies
>>
>> The vegetable ingredients are -
>>
>> Corn
>> Onion
>> Green leafy vegetable
>> Jalepeno chili (optional)
>>
>> Other ingredients you will need are -
>>
>> One egg
>> Poppy seeds
>> Olive oil or Margarine
>>

>> Ms P

> ;o)
>
> And my favorite..
>
> "Comming Soon
>
> Sticky Date Pudding"

Three whole recipes a month!! Can you imagine the stress of keeping up that
kind of pace????

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 29, 1:31*pm, "Ms P" > wrote:
> "sandi" > wrote in message

> > "Ms P" > wrote in
> :

> >> Beer Battered Chicken Wings with a Thai Style Spicy Hot
> >> Dipping Sauce

> >> Home Made Individual Chicken Pies

> >> The vegetable ingredients are -

> >> Corn
> >> Onion
> >> Green leafy vegetable
> >> Jalepeno chili (optional)

> >> Other ingredients you will need are -

> >> One egg
> >> Poppy seeds
> >> Olive oil or Margarine

> >> Ms P

> > ;o)

> > And my favorite..

> > "Comming Soon

> > Sticky Date Pudding"

> Three whole recipes a month!! *Can you imagine the stress of keeping up that
> kind of pace????
>
> Ms P- Hide quoted text -

WOW...Ms P,

You better sit down and take a valium, you almost made a sensible
suggestion!!

Although you clearly demonstrate your true ignorant nature, you do
make an interesting point.

Yes, three each month...and I am not going to tell you why...

My cooking in this week has made me $12,643 (U.S after tax) so
far...How much have you made? Be honest now, wouldn't want you to be
caught out as a liar.

http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kiss The Cock

On May 29, 2:07*pm, "Phideaux" > wrote:
> "Kiss-The-CocK.110mb" > wrote
>
> > There is ONLY one rule...

> > 1. I suck all the cock!

> > This is a usenet group...which means I suck all the cock. Post whatever
> > you like, there is NOTYHING anyone can do about it.

> > Feel free to post your cock in my mouth.

> > Just remember to post pictures of your cock on a binary group.

> > This useful advice is bought to you byhttp://www.kiss-the-cock.110mb.com/

> Thanks dude, *I'm on it!
>
> Phideaux

See everyone?

I told you they get their jollies by changing things and actually
thinking it make a difference!

Big giggles and dropping tits !!!

http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Usenet Rules - Follow These Rules !!! That's a Rule !!

On May 29, 2:15*pm, "Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" >
wrote:
> On May 29, 2:07*pm, "Phideaux" > wrote:
>

> > "Kiss-The-CocK.110mb" > wrote

> > > There is ONLY one rule...

> > > 1. I suck all the cock!

> > > This is a usenet group...which means I suck all the cock. Post whatever
> > > you like, there is NOTYHING anyone can do about it.

> > > Feel free to post your cock in my mouth.

> > > Just remember to post pictures of your cock on a binary group.

> > > This useful advice is bought to you byhttp://www.kiss-the-cock.110mb.com/

> > Thanks dude, *I'm on it!

> > Phideaux

> See everyone?
>
> I told you they get their jollies by changing things and actually
> thinking it make a difference!
>
> Big giggles and dropping tits !!!
>
> http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/h...ok.110mb.com/- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rules For Phisting - Read Here Before Phisting.

On May 29, 2:52*pm, "Phideaux" > wrote:
> "Suck-The-CocK.110mb" > wrote
>
> > My cooking in this week has made me $12,643 (U.S after tax) so
> > far...How much have you made? Be honest now, wouldn't want you to be
> > caught out as a liar.

> I found a quarter and a penny yesterday in the street. *Bought me a nice
> Aussie whore with it!
>
> She claims she was your wife or sister or something. *Couldn't make it out
> for all the drugs she was on.
>
> I remember now! *It was your Mom!
>
> How's that for free high quality web content?
>
> Here's a prediction for you, bitch. *Everybody with any sense is going to
> killfile you. *You'll end up replying to thin air.
> I won't killfile you as this is a group I don't frequent. *I just show up
> when the fun starts.
>
> Phideaux

Yep...That is how to do it...Stick your head in the sand...If YOU
cannot "see" me, then I will not be here, right?

For Windows users that do NOT wish to read my posts, simply press alt
and f4 at the same time while viewing this page.

http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 29, 3:29*pm, "Phideaux" > wrote:
> "Kiss-The-CocK.110mb" > spewed forth in ...
>
> > Yep...That is how to do it...Stick your head in the sand...If YOU
> > cannot "see" me, then I will not be here, right?

> > For Windows users that do NOT wish to read my posts, simply press alt
> > and f4 at the same time while viewing this page.

> I'm using Windows. *This is not a page, you dumb shit. *It's a message on a
> newsgroup.
>
> You may be viewing it as a webpage, but that's merely because you are
> retarded.
>
> Please try to understand what you're attempting to talk about before
> proclaiming to be an expert on the subject.
>
> Phideaux - head up, flamethrower at the ready...

That is THE point dickhead...YOU "think" you are NOT being watched if
YOU close YOUR eyes !!!

http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
http://www.kiss-the-cook.110mb.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kiss-The-CooK.110mb wrote:

>> Here's a prediction for you, bitch. Everybody with any sense is going to
>> killfile you. You'll end up replying to thin air.

> Yep...That is how to do it...Stick your head in the sand...

No, it's not sticking the head in the sand, it's simply getting rid of you,
asshole.
PLONK
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phideaux" > wrote in
:

> "Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote
>
>> See everyone?
>>
>> I told you they get their jollies by changing things and
>> actually thinking it make a difference!

> Actually I'm just a renegade.
>
> I'm the only one getting any jollies from this. You're merely
> continuing to prove to the group what an idiot you are.

You are not alone. <g>

> They're already sure I'm an idiot. I need no further proof.
> You are exemplary however!
>
> Carry on,
> Phideaux

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in

oups.com:

> There is ONLY one rule...
>
> 1. There are NO rules.

go read the FAQ

> This is a usenet group...which means there are no rules.
> Post whatever you like, there is NOTYHING anyone can do
> about it.

yes, there are rules. go read the FAQ.

> Just remember to "subscribe" to the group so that ALL 5000
> members get your message.

you don't understand reality very well do you? where'd you get
the entitlement attitude from? you *must* be an American.

> This useful advice is bought to you by

you wouldn't know "useful" if it bit you in the arse.

lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in

oups.com:

> If YOU cannot "see" me, then I will not be here,
> right?

yup, that's pretty much how a killfile works. did you just
learn something new?

> For Windows users that do NOT wish to read my posts, simply
> press alt and f4 at the same time while viewing this page.

"this page" is a newsreader, not a web browser. intelligent
people don't use web browsers for Usenet. web browsers are
for, wait for this.... browsing the internet! newsreaders are
for Usenet. email programs are for reading email. isn't that
amazing?!
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
The host resolved to NSA.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in

oups.com:

> That is THE point dickhead...YOU "think" you are NOT being
> watched if YOU close YOUR eyes !!!

see, the POINT is that we don't CARE if you're "watching" us.
you are just a boring, & rather foul, troll. nothing that we
haven't seen before.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
The host resolved to NSA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 May 2008 00:38:46 -0400, "Phideaux" >
wrote:

>"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote
>
>> See everyone?
>>
>> I told you they get their jollies by changing things and actually
>> thinking it make a difference!

>Actually I'm just a renegade.
>
>I'm the only one getting any jollies from this. You're merely continuing to
>prove to the group what an idiot you are.
>
>They're already sure I'm an idiot. I need no further proof. You are
>exemplary however!
>
>Carry on,
>Phideaux

i wouldn't say you're an idiot, phid. and even if you were, this
yo-yo would be making you look like stephen hawking anyway.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 May 2008 13:33:03 +0000 (UTC), enigma >
wrote:

>"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in

>oups.com:
>
>> If YOU cannot "see" me, then I will not be here,
>> right?

>yup, that's pretty much how a killfile works. did you just
>learn something new?
>
>> For Windows users that do NOT wish to read my posts, simply
>> press alt and f4 at the same time while viewing this page.

>"this page" is a newsreader, not a web browser. intelligent
>people don't use web browsers for Usenet. web browsers are
>for, wait for this.... browsing the internet! newsreaders are
>for Usenet. email programs are for reading email. isn't that
>amazing?!
>lee

but they all show up on my teevee screen thingy! they must all be the
same!

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 May 2008 00:38:46 -0400, "Phideaux" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote
>>
>>> See everyone?
>>>
>>> I told you they get their jollies by changing things and actually
>>> thinking it make a difference!

>>Actually I'm just a renegade.
>>
>>I'm the only one getting any jollies from this. You're merely continuing
>>prove to the group what an idiot you are.
>>
>>They're already sure I'm an idiot. I need no further proof. You are
>>exemplary however!
>>
>>Carry on,
>>Phideaux

> i wouldn't say you're an idiot, phid. and even if you were, this
> yo-yo would be making you look like stephen hawking anyway.

All I can say is, all this dirty talk is making me feel a liitle fwiskee (!)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet Baraclough wrote:

> The message >
> from blake murphy > contains these words:
>
>> On Thu, 29 May 2008 13:33:03 +0000 (UTC), enigma >
>> wrote:

>> >"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in
>>
>> >oups.com:

>> >yup, that's pretty much how a killfile works. did you just
>> >learn something new?

>> >"this page" is a newsreader, not a web browser. intelligent
>> >people don't use web browsers for Usenet. web browsers are
>> >for, wait for this.... browsing the internet! newsreaders are
>> >for Usenet. email programs are for reading email. isn't that
>> >amazing?!
>> >lee

>> but they all show up on my teevee screen thingy! they must all be the
>> same!

> Blake, if you have bruised my interuse chatweb by emailing it onto
> your teevee screen thingy, I'm warning you there's going to be big
> trouble.

And I think all of the distaff rfc'ers start burning their bras as show of
support for Janet. Off with 'em! <peers through knot hole in fence>
Power to the peep hole, right on!

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark > wrote in
news
> And I think all of the distaff rfc'ers start burning their
> bras as show of support for Janet. Off with 'em! <peers
> through knot hole in fence> Power to the peep hole, right
> on!

sorry Blinky, but as one of the hippie generation, i've never
owned a bra... so i can't join your pyre.

lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
The host resolved to NSA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

enigma wrote:

> Blinky the Shark > wrote in
> news >
>> And I think all of the distaff rfc'ers start burning their
>> bras as show of support for Janet. Off with 'em! <peers
>> through knot hole in fence> Power to the peep hole, right
>> on!

> sorry Blinky, but as one of the hippie generation, i've never
> owned a bra... so i can't join your pyre.

Come on baby light my pyre
Try to set the nitgh on fyre

I hear ya. I was born in '47 and was in college b'65-'69.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project --> http://improve-usenet.org
Found 5/08: a free GG-blocking news *feed* --> http://usenet4all.se

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blinky the Shark > wrote in
news
> enigma wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark > wrote in
>> news >>
>>> And I think all of the distaff rfc'ers start burning
>>> their bras as show of support for Janet. Off with 'em!
>>> <peers through knot hole in fence> Power to the peep
>>> hole, right on!

>> sorry Blinky, but as one of the hippie generation, i've
>> never
>> owned a bra... so i can't join your pyre.

> Come on baby light my pyre
> Try to set the nitgh on fyre
>
> I hear ya. I was born in '47 and was in college b'65-'69.

oh, so you're the same age as my other SO. cool
silly man lives in NYC though, so i don't get to see him much
<sigh>

lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
It wasn't there again today
The host resolved to NSA.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 May 2008 19:32:43 +0100, Janet Baraclough
> wrote:

>The message >
>from blake murphy > contains these words:
>
>> On Thu, 29 May 2008 13:33:03 +0000 (UTC), enigma >
>> wrote:

>> >"Kiss-The-CooK.110mb" > wrote in
>>
>> >oups.com:

>> >yup, that's pretty much how a killfile works. did you just
>> >learn something new?

>> >"this page" is a newsreader, not a web browser. intelligent
>> >people don't use web browsers for Usenet. web browsers are
>> >for, wait for this.... browsing the internet! newsreaders are
>> >for Usenet. email programs are for reading email. isn't that
>> >amazing?!
>> >lee

>> but they all show up on my teevee screen thingy! they must all be the
>> same!

> Blake, if you have bruised my interuse chatweb by emailing it onto
>your teevee screen thingy, I'm warning you there's going to be big
>trouble.
>
> Janet

that must be why there's smoke coming out of the back of the teevee
thingy.

your pal,
blake

[OT] Posting a pic notbob[_5_] General Cooking 21 16-07-2011 10:10 PM
Posting Food Snob® General Cooking 26 30-07-2009 03:40 PM
Posting problems in my Emeril Posting Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 0 08-03-2007 09:34 PM
"RFC Chat" is fun, but it has no rules about posting anonymously" nancree General Cooking 120 25-11-2005 11:29 PM
Posting Virginia Tadrzynski General Cooking 1 09-07-2004 05:29 PM