usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> US cross posted so my response went to the same three. That is valid.
>
> He doesn't see that posting from a group paid for by car manufactures on
> fuel efficiency is a conflict of interest.

The issue then was whether or not one car maker should join a group of
other car makers, per the retarded petition you posted. The petition
said the other maker shouldn't and then gave reasons which had no basis
in reality. That group doesn't advocate a return to big cars from the
1970s. It doesn't advocate any kind of car. It advocates consumer choice
-- something you Marxists find very objectionable.