Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>> That is ALL he knows, being raised by Neanderthal parents,

> Why do you feel you have to resort to such a cheap, baseless ad hominem
> attack on my parents, Larry?

Unusual Suspects continues to make personal attacks. Then he's
surprised when they are returned. I admit, I was in a car accident and
on occasions have posted after taking pain medications. My writing is
less effective then. It doesn't change the reality that most scientists
at INDEPENDENT institutions are clearly seeing global warming in our future.

I think he's proven himself to be a mean, nasty, insulting, probably
friendless, sick individual. If ANYONE sees that as not true, let us
know. He's also shown himself to have sexual identity problems because
I mention my step son wrestled, and he went on and on about
homosexuality. Not only was it a personal attack but it questions his
motivation.

He goes to the VEGAN group to try and do what? Lead them to HIS path of
truth, even when I've posted sources from places like MIT that disagree
with him