Old 26-11-2006, 06:32 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default what about the plants rights? And what about animal rights?

"rick" wrote in message
nk.net...

"nemo" wrote in message
. ..

"billiemissy" wrote in message
oups.com...
lid wrote:

what about the plants rights?
Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!
We can't live without diversity!
But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very
well!
So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?
Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!
At some point they are even smarter than we!
SO,
they need it to have rights!
And I hope very fast!

BTW
Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world,
EVERY MINUTE

MAN!!!
Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I
don't think

so!

They are not here for suffering!

billiemissy wrote:
obviously i agree with you but what power have we to stop
animals and
plants suffering.
maybe we could come up with ideas what do you say

I've been Vegan for around 45 years. How many cows, sheep,
chickens etc. is
that that I've not eaten?

=======================
Who cares, the fact remains that you killed far more animals to
replace the few that you did not eat. And, those animals died a
far more brutal, inhumane death. I suggest your diet has fried
your brain, and the 2 remaining brain cells are sputtering,
killer.

Vegetarianism and Veganism and even Fruitarianism have
increased hugely
during those 45 years. How many animals has that saved from
being born into
hellish lives of exploitation and suffering?

==============================
Just so you could kill many more far more brutally. Quite the
compasionate fool you are there, hypocrite.

It's people's individual decisions that make the difference.

=====================
Yes, but yours just kills more animals than necessary, hypocrite.
Thanks for proving it yet again...

Rubbish! Total and utter rubbish!

Yor barmey!

Old 26-11-2006, 06:41 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"Scott Smith" wrote in message
news
Cockroaches, being an insect, are also animals. Would you honestly suggest
that it's cruel to terminate their life, too?

Gotcha.

The latest cockroach insecticide they use makes them infertile and the
colony dies off naturally.

I don't think much of that Aussie device though which electrocutes them. I
suppose it's quick though.

What I do *not* approve of is glue traps. These are available for everything
now from cockroaches to rats. How many people would have the bottle to
dispatch a live rat stuck on a glue trap? No. They'd throw the trap plus rat
or whatever into the rubbish where the animal would die a slow, lingering
death. This is cruel and totally unacceptable.

You're wasting your time trying to catch me out, sunshine!

Old 26-11-2006, 07:01 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message

"rick" wrote in message
nk.net...

. ..

billiemissy wrote:
[...]

===================
Then it should be quite easy for you to refute what I have said,
huh fool? Oh yeah, supposedly your saying 'rubbish' is all you
have. Thanks for proving your ignorance and stupidity even more,
killer...

Yor barmey!

====================
And you're still willfully ignorant and terminally stupid.

Old 26-11-2006, 07:04 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message

[...]

LOL Just like the animals that die to keep your veggies clean,
cheap and convienent, and how the animals die to provide for your
selfish entertainment, eh fool?
Thanks for again proving you have nothing but emotional baggage
and ignorance of fact.

You're wasting your time trying to catch me out, sunshine!

===================
Too late fool. You're ignorance and hypocrisy are already laid
bare for the world to see, killer..

Old 26-11-2006, 07:05 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message

"Scott Smith" wrote in message
news

. ..

billiemissy wrote:
obviously i agree with you but what power have we to stop
animals and
plants suffering.
maybe we could come up with ideas what do you say

I've been Vegan for around 45 years. How many cows, sheep,
chickens etc.
is
that that I've not eaten?

Vegetarianism and Veganism and even Fruitarianism have
increased hugely
during those 45 years.

In my opinion, that's due in large part to public health
concerns rather
than animal rights concerns.

Your oppinion, like your grey matter, is seriously flawed.

============================
LOL This from somebody that vonly has 2 brain cells left, and
doesn't even know how to use them. What a maroon...

Old 28-11-2006, 04:46 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message

[...]

It probably just depends on the value a person attributes to an animal
considered pestilent, I suppose. In America, it will probably be a very,
very long time before cruelty to cockroaches (or any other insect) is
outlawed, that is unless it's added to the endangered species list, perhaps.

Incidentally, what's your perspective on some carnivores (eg. wolves, lions,
etc.) consuming other animals in the wild? In your view, do you feel man
should intervene in some respect?

Old 28-11-2006, 04:55 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message

"Scott Smith" wrote in message
news

. ..

billiemissy wrote:
obviously i agree with you but what power have we to stop animals and
plants suffering.
maybe we could come up with ideas what do you say

I've been Vegan for around 45 years. How many cows, sheep, chickens
etc.
is
that that I've not eaten?

Vegetarianism and Veganism and even Fruitarianism have increased hugely
during those 45 years.

In my opinion, that's due in large part to public health concerns rather
than animal rights concerns.

Your oppinion, like your grey matter, is seriously flawed.

Although you took my comment for trollbait, I was quite serious. Next time,
instead of tossing out an ad hominem, why not expound? Unlike a vast number
of Usenet participants who simply like to argue or offer inflammatory
comments for their own sake, I'll gladly concede your point if it's grounded
in reasonable argumentation.

what about the plants rights? [email protected] Vegan 14 19-11-2006 01:04 AM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 4 30-10-2006 02:54 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 2 27-10-2006 03:09 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 0 20-10-2006 07:38 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 0 20-10-2006 07:32 PM