Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default what about the plants rights? And what about animal rights?

"nemo" > wrote in message

> "Scott Smith" > wrote in message
> news
>> Cockroaches, being an insect, are also animals. Would you
>> honestly suggest
>> that it's cruel to terminate their life, too?
>>

> Gotcha.
>
> The latest cockroach insecticide they use makes them infertile
> and the
> colony dies off naturally.
>
> I don't think much of that Aussie device though which
> electrocutes them. I
> suppose it's quick though.
>
> What I do *not* approve of is glue traps. These are available
> for everything
> now from cockroaches to rats. How many people would have the
> bottle to
> dispatch a live rat stuck on a glue trap? No. They'd throw the
> trap plus rat
> or whatever into the rubbish where the animal would die a slow,
> lingering
> death. This is cruel and totally unacceptable.

LOL Just like the animals that die to keep your veggies clean,
cheap and convienent, and how the animals die to provide for your
selfish entertainment, eh fool?
Thanks for again proving you have nothing but emotional baggage
and ignorance of fact.

> You're wasting your time trying to catch me out, sunshine!

Too late fool. You're ignorance and hypocrisy are already laid
bare for the world to see, killer..