Old 16-11-2006, 02:06 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default what about the plants rights? And what about animal rights?

what about the plants rights?
Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!
We can't live without diversity!
But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very well!
So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?
Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!
At some point they are even smarter than we!
SO,
they need it to have rights!
And I hope very fast!

BTW
Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world, EVERY MINUTE MAN!!!
Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I don't think so!

They are not here for suffering!

Old 16-11-2006, 07:26 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

lid wrote:
what about the plants rights?
Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!

Okay then. That's what I thought.

We can't live without diversity!

I enjoy diversity. I love beef, pork, chicken, rabbit, fish.... pretty
much all traditionally eaten meats.

But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very well!

They are both living things and they both are used by other species as
food.

So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?

The right to be grilled to medium rare and served with garlic butter
and a nice red wine.

Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!

And plants aren't genetically wired to live and survive? Their purpose
is to procreate, just like animals. My guess is that they want to live.

At some point they are even smarter than we!

Good for them. Then they will be able to avoid my snares and my hunting
efforts and avoid being domesticated fand raised for food. But the less
smarter ones that don't get away will still taste as good as the smart
ones.

SO,
they need it to have rights!

They have the same rights as any prey animal. Or any animal for that
matter. We all can succumb to death from outside forces eventually,
whether as prey or accidentally or otherwise. Same rights.

And I hope very fast!

BTW
Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world, EVERY MINUTE MAN!!!

Oh well. I can't control that and neither can you. But nature has a way
of culling the herd and that usually means the weakest, the stupidest
or the sick and the nutritionally depleted idiots who only eat a
nutritionally poor vegan diet. By eating meat, I am strengthening the
possibility of my families short term and long term survival.

Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I don't think so!

My family will. If we have to raise and butcher them ourselves.

They are not here for suffering!

Not to worry. Most animal husbanders agree with you and provide their
animals with good quality creature comforts and dispatch them as
quickly and as humanely as possible. And most hunters want a god quick
clean kill so as to not lose the animal or have to waste time and lose
meat quality as the animal slowly dies.

The goal is quality meat, and that requires a humane death. Which is
way more consideration given than in nature when animals kill other
animals, now that is brutal stuff. Wolves, larger cats and other
predators have been known for starting to eat the larger prey (like
water buffalo, dear, elk, etc.) from the rump forward before they are
even dead.

TC

Old 18-11-2006, 02:16 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:
lid wrote:
[...]

What an eloquent argument.

TC

Old 18-11-2006, 10:11 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:

wrote:
lid wrote:
[...]

thunder's views are ro repugnant that no one is gonna debate them--
---waste of time.

Old 19-11-2006, 01:07 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:

wrote:
lid wrote:
[...]

In the absence of a credible argument silence reigns.

TC

Old 24-11-2006, 12:33 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

"nemo" wrote in message
. ..

"billiemissy" wrote in message
oups.com...
lid wrote:

what about the plants rights?
Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!
We can't live without diversity!
But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very
well!
So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?
Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!
At some point they are even smarter than we!
SO,
they need it to have rights!
And I hope very fast!

BTW
Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world,
EVERY MINUTE

MAN!!!
Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I
don't think

so!

They are not here for suffering!

billiemissy wrote:
obviously i agree with you but what power have we to stop
animals and
plants suffering.
maybe we could come up with ideas what do you say

I've been Vegan for around 45 years. How many cows, sheep,
chickens etc. is
that that I've not eaten?

=======================
Who cares, the fact remains that you killed far more animals to
replace the few that you did not eat. And, those animals died a
far more brutal, inhumane death. I suggest your diet has fried
your brain, and the 2 remaining brain cells are sputtering,
killer.

Vegetarianism and Veganism and even Fruitarianism have
increased hugely
during those 45 years. How many animals has that saved from
being born into
hellish lives of exploitation and suffering?

==============================
Just so you could kill many more far more brutally. Quite the
compasionate fool you are there, hypocrite.

It's people's individual decisions that make the difference.

=====================
Yes, but yours just kills more animals than necessary, hypocrite.
Thanks for proving it yet again...

Old 24-11-2006, 05:32 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

Cockroaches, being an insect, are also animals. Would you honestly suggest
that it's cruel to terminate their life, too?

wrote in message
what about the plants rights?
Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!
We can't live without diversity!
But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very well!
So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?
Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!
At some point they are even smarter than we!
SO,
they need it to have rights!
And I hope very fast!

BTW
Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world, EVERY MINUTE
MAN!!!
Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I don't think so!

They are not here for suffering!

what about the plants rights? [email protected] Vegan 14 19-11-2006 01:04 AM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 4 30-10-2006 02:54 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 2 27-10-2006 03:09 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 0 20-10-2006 07:38 PM
what about the plants rights? Vegan 0 20-10-2006 07:32 PM