Posted to alt.food.vegan
nemo nemo is offline

Default what about the plants rights? And what about animal rights?

"billiemissy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> lid wrote:
>
> > what about the plants rights?
> > Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!
> > We can't live without diversity!
> > But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very well!
> > So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?
> > Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!
> > At some point they are even smarter than we!
> > SO,
> > they need it to have rights!
> > And I hope very fast!
> >
> > BTW
> > Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world, EVERY MINUTE

MAN!!!
> > Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I don't think

so!

> > They are not here for suffering!

> billiemissy wrote:
> obviously i agree with you but what power have we to stop animals and
> plants suffering.
> maybe we could come up with ideas what do you say

I've been Vegan for around 45 years. How many cows, sheep, chickens etc. is
that that I've not eaten?

Vegetarianism and Veganism and even Fruitarianism have increased hugely
during those 45 years. How many animals has that saved from being born into
hellish lives of exploitation and suffering?

It's people's individual decisions that make the difference.