Posted to alt.food.vegan
nemo nemo is offline

Default what about the plants rights? And what about animal rights?

"Scott Smith" > wrote in message
news
> Cockroaches, being an insect, are also animals. Would you honestly suggest
> that it's cruel to terminate their life, too?

Gotcha.

The latest cockroach insecticide they use makes them infertile and the
colony dies off naturally.

I don't think much of that Aussie device though which electrocutes them. I
suppose it's quick though.

What I do *not* approve of is glue traps. These are available for everything
now from cockroaches to rats. How many people would have the bottle to
dispatch a live rat stuck on a glue trap? No. They'd throw the trap plus rat
or whatever into the rubbish where the animal would die a slow, lingering
death. This is cruel and totally unacceptable.

You're wasting your time trying to catch me out, sunshine!