Posted to alt.food.vegan
rick rick is offline

Default what about the plants rights? And what about animal rights?

"nemo" > wrote in message
. ..

> "billiemissy" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> lid wrote:
>>
>> > what about the plants rights?
>> > Ofcourse they need rights and RESPECT!
>> > We can't live without diversity!
>> > But it's not the same as animals! ANd you knows that very
>> > well!
>> > So, you better ask "Do animals have rights"?
>> > Animals can't speak but just like we, they all want to live!
>> > At some point they are even smarter than we!
>> > SO,
>> > they need it to have rights!
>> > And I hope very fast!
>> >
>> > BTW
>> > Every minute we grow with about 147 people in this world,
>> > EVERY MINUTE

> MAN!!!
>> > Shall we all still eating animal-products over 20 years? I
>> > don't think

> so!
>> >

>> > They are not here for suffering!

>> billiemissy wrote:
>> obviously i agree with you but what power have we to stop
>> animals and
>> plants suffering.
>> maybe we could come up with ideas what do you say
>>

> I've been Vegan for around 45 years. How many cows, sheep,
> chickens etc. is
> that that I've not eaten?

=======================
Who cares, the fact remains that you killed far more animals to
replace the few that you did not eat. And, those animals died a
far more brutal, inhumane death. I suggest your diet has fried
your brain, and the 2 remaining brain cells are sputtering,
killer.

> Vegetarianism and Veganism and even Fruitarianism have
> increased hugely
> during those 45 years. How many animals has that saved from
> being born into
> hellish lives of exploitation and suffering?

Just so you could kill many more far more brutally. Quite the
compasionate fool you are there, hypocrite.

> It's people's individual decisions that make the difference.

Yes, but yours just kills more animals than necessary, hypocrite.
Thanks for proving it yet again...