Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Why Should I Get A Personal Chef?

As our lives become more and more hectic, we are realizing that certain
things can be delegated so we can have more time for the things we hold
important. Can you imagine having a gourmet chef prepare mouth-watering
meals week after week? It's not just a luxurious fantasy; now it's
a reality!

Personal chef services help families get back to the table and everyone
get back their evenings! Giving busy you, back your much-needed time.
The food can be prepared in your home under your supervision or if you
prefer while you are away during the day.
http://www.indulgencebynatasha.com/

Your Personal Chef plans your menus, shops for the groceries, and
prepares dishes for the evening meals. Your dinners are custom prepared
for you and your family based on your choices! This means if you're
on a special diet we can accommodate you. Are your kids finicky eaters?
We have menu suggestions for them too! Enjoy fine dining; we are highly
experienced and superbly skilled!

"Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day, down from
two and a half hours in the 1960's according to a new market research
study." - New York Times This means most Americans who eat together are
not eating delicious meals. In much less time you could heat the
gourmet meals made by your chef and have a succulent and wholesome
feast.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The people who _really_ need personal chefs are the poor and the
homeless.

A modest suggestion: a Federal Chef Corps. In order to gain the
Federal certification needed to practice as a personal chef, one
requirement will be two years of service in the Chef Corps.

--

Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote in
oups.com:

> http://www.indulgencebynatasha.com/

You need to consult with a web marketing professional. Your photo should
be front and center first off, second, your titles on sub pages need to be
set, etc.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote:

<snipped spam>

> "Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day, down from
> two and a half hours in the 1960's according to a new market research
> study." - New York Times This means most Americans who eat together are
> not eating delicious meals. In much less time you could heat the
> gourmet meals made by your chef and have a succulent and wholesome
> feast.

I can prepare a really good "gourmet" meal in 30 minutes with a little
forethought.... as long as I do a little meal planning so the meat is
thawed. ;-) It's not that difficult.

While I may sometimes spend a few hours preparing something special on a
Sunday, I'm just fine during the week with more time constraints.

I am my own "personal chef".
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
"Dan Goodman" > wrote:

> The people who _really_ need personal chefs are the poor and the
> homeless.
>
> A modest suggestion: a Federal Chef Corps. In order to gain the
> Federal certification needed to practice as a personal chef, one
> requirement will be two years of service in the Chef Corps.

AWEsome idea!!!!!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

> I can prepare a really good "gourmet" meal in 30 minutes with a little
> forethought.... as long as I do a little meal planning so the meat is
> thawed. ;-) It's not that difficult.
>
> While I may sometimes spend a few hours preparing something special on a
> Sunday, I'm just fine during the week with more time constraints.
>
> I am my own "personal chef".

Not to mention at a fraction of the cost.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Goomba38 > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
> > I can prepare a really good "gourmet" meal in 30 minutes with a little
> > forethought.... as long as I do a little meal planning so the meat is
> > thawed. ;-) It's not that difficult.
> >
> > While I may sometimes spend a few hours preparing something special on a
> > Sunday, I'm just fine during the week with more time constraints.
> >
> > I am my own "personal chef".

> Not to mention at a fraction of the cost.

Indeed...

And anyone can learn to cook if they are willing to take the time.
Granted, I've had a few "disasters" but it's part of the learning
process!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote

> "Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day,

It's that damn show, I'm tellin ya! All Rachael's fault. (laugh)

Funny, there is some commercial on, don't ask me what they are
selling, frozen pizza perhaps? The kids whine, Not another 30 minute
meal, mom!!! Amoozed me.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Bob Myers" > wrote:

> "Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > As our lives become more and more hectic, we are realizing that certain
> > things can be delegated so we can have more time for the things we hold
> > important. Can you imagine having a gourmet chef prepare mouth-watering
> > meals week after week? It's not just a luxurious fantasy; now it's
> > a reality!

> Sure is, ever since I learned to cook...
>
> Do you get the idea you just MIGHT be posting to the
> wrong group?
>

> Bob M.

<grins>
I concur...
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> As our lives become more and more hectic, we are realizing that certain
> things can be delegated so we can have more time for the things we hold
> important. Can you imagine having a gourmet chef prepare mouth-watering
> meals week after week? It's not just a luxurious fantasy; now it's
> a reality!

Sure is, ever since I learned to cook...

Do you get the idea you just MIGHT be posting to the
wrong group?

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:
> As our lives become more and more hectic, we are realizing that certain
> things can be delegated so we can have more time for the things we hold

You need to take your spam somewhere else.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I once had a roomate who was night clerk at the Ritzy Ottawa Hotel, the
Chateau Laurier. He spoke of a wealthy French woman guest whom had her own
personal Cordon Bleu trained French chef. This chef used the hotel kitchen
and attended the local markets to prepare gartronomic extravagances for this
wealthy woman. At the time, I considered this to be the ultimate in
decadence. Today, I can fully appreciate the concept and, if I was filthy
rich I would be doing the same thing. This concept only works in afluent
countries. My advise, if you got the cash, why not!!!!

F.J.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:38:11 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Bob Myers" > wrote:

>> Do you get the idea you just MIGHT be posting to the
>> wrong group?

><grins>
>I concur...

Yep... they'd be much better off posting to
alt.too-much-money.not-enough-sense or rec.food.we-can-burn-water

I don't need a personal chef - I learnt to cook at 12 and I WAS our
familys chef for years...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 0>,
Mike H > wrote:

> "Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote in
> oups.com:
>
> > http://www.indulgencebynatasha.com/

> You need to consult with a web marketing professional.

And a proofreader. Seriously.
At the very least, learn the difference between a pallet and a palate.
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 7-27-06, For The King and His
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pretentious Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:

> "Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day. . . .
> In much less time you could heat the gourmet meals made by your chef . . . .

My chef is going to give me COLD FOOD? Why? If dinner's coming out of
the microwave, why don't I just go pick up frozen?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:
>In article > ,
> "Dan Goodman" > wrote:
>
>> The people who _really_ need personal chefs are the poor and the
>> homeless.
>>
>> A modest suggestion: a Federal Chef Corps. In order to gain the
>> Federal certification needed to practice as a personal chef, one
>> requirement will be two years of service in the Chef Corps.
>>

>AWEsome idea!!!!!

BT, DT.

http://www.google.com/search?q=volun...tchen+homeless

--Blair
"Happy holidays!"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

First off I am not pretentious. I work for the wealthy, I am not my
self, wealthy and as you all can obviously agree, a love of food is not
pretentious! And wealth does not equal snobbishness; most of my clients
are quite normal.

In addition, these are not pre-prepared meals. These are meals I
prepare fresh in the home for people who do not have the time to cook
anymore. If need be, I place them in the fridge and my client will heat
them in the oven. I come back each week or each day. I am a chef not a
packaged foods marketer. I market dishes elegantly prepared by a chef.

I don't see offering my services to people who love food as spam! I
didn't do this in bulk. And the dishes I prepare are succulent! As
every client I have ever prepared them for has said. Thank you for your
opinions though.
Sincerely,
Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher

Bailey Legull wrote:
> Pretentious Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:
>
> > "Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day. . . .
> > In much less time you could heat the gourmet meals made by your chef . . . .

> My chef is going to give me COLD FOOD? Why? If dinner's coming out of
> the microwave, why don't I just go pick up frozen?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote:

> First off I am not pretentious. I work for the wealthy, I am not my
> self, wealthy and as you all can obviously agree, a love of food is not
> pretentious! And wealth does not equal snobbishness; most of my clients
> are quite normal.
>
> In addition, these are not pre-prepared meals. These are meals I
> prepare fresh in the home for people who do not have the time to cook
> anymore. If need be, I place them in the fridge and my client will heat
> them in the oven. I come back each week or each day. I am a chef not a
> packaged foods marketer. I market dishes elegantly prepared by a chef.
>
> I don't see offering my services to people who love food as spam! I
> didn't do this in bulk. And the dishes I prepare are succulent! As
> every client I have ever prepared them for has said. Thank you for your
> opinions though.
> Sincerely,
> Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher

=

I'm sure you had the best of intentions but this was the wrong group.....

Truly.

The vast majority of the people on this list LIKE to cook and I, for
one, can prepare fantastic gourmet meals with a little pre-planning in
30 minutes with no problem.

I will admit tho' to taking more time on weekends for more elaborate
stuff when I have more time.

But, I always have the time to prepare decent meals.

Does anyone here not?????? Speak now for forever hold your pieces. <G>
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:

> I don't see offering my services to people who love food as spam! I
> didn't do this in bulk. And the dishes I prepare are succulent! As
> every client I have ever prepared them for has said. Thank you for your

It is spam in this group because this is not a group for ads of any
kind. You are advertising your business.

If you want to start a discussion (only) on chefs-for-hire, then do so
without touting your business.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message news:Omelet-> The
vast majority of the people on this list LIKE to cook and I, for
> one, can prepare fantastic gourmet meals with a little pre-planning in
> 30 minutes with no problem.
>
> I will admit tho' to taking more time on weekends for more elaborate
> stuff when I have more time.
>
> But, I always have the time to prepare decent meals.
>
> Does anyone here not?????? Speak now for forever hold your pieces. <G>

O waves her piece)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article > ,
"Ophelia" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message news:Omelet-> The
> vast majority of the people on this list LIKE to cook and I, for
> > one, can prepare fantastic gourmet meals with a little pre-planning in
> > 30 minutes with no problem.
> >
> > I will admit tho' to taking more time on weekends for more elaborate
> > stuff when I have more time.
> >
> > But, I always have the time to prepare decent meals.
> >
> > Does anyone here not?????? Speak now for forever hold your pieces. <G>

> O waves her piece)

<lol>

That's 2......
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:

> I don't see offering my services to people who love food as spam!

That's because you don't know what you are talking about. You barged
into the group and hawked your for-pay service. It was ethically wrong.
You didn't do the basics of reading the newsgroup for a week or so to
see what sort of posts are appropriate. You were selfish and uncaring
of the others. You should be ashamed and immediately apologize to
everyone.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
k...
>> Does anyone here not?????? Speak now for forever hold your pieces. <G>

> O waves her piece)

Put that away! This is a family newsgroup!

Bob M.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bob Myers" > wrote in message

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> k...
>>> Does anyone here not?????? Speak now for forever hold your pieces. <G>

>> O waves her piece)

> Put that away! This is a family newsgroup!

<G>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:

> First off I am not pretentious.

Butcha are, Blanche. Ya are!

Thanks for the thoughtful reply, but you're wrong.

> Can you imagine having a gourmet chef prepare mouth-watering
> meals week after week? It's not just a luxurious fantasy; now it's a reality!

Is it? That's fantastic! You'll cook all my meals for $50 a week?

Yeah, I thought so. Calling what is *still* a luxurious fantasy a
reality is pretty much the definition of pretentious. It's also a
patronizing delusion, if not an insult to those of us who are currently
non-rich.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Bob Myers" > wrote:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
> k...
> >> Does anyone here not?????? Speak now for forever hold your pieces. <G>

> > O waves her piece)

> Put that away! This is a family newsgroup!
>
> Bob M.

<snork>
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Bailey Legull wrote:
> Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:
>
> > First off I am not pretentious.

> Butcha are, Blanche. Ya are!
>
> Thanks for the thoughtful reply, but you're wrong.
>
> > Can you imagine having a gourmet chef prepare mouth-watering
> > meals week after week? It's not just a luxurious fantasy; now it's a reality!

> Is it? That's fantastic! You'll cook all my meals for $50 a week?
>
> Yeah, I thought so. Calling what is *still* a luxurious fantasy a
> reality is pretty much the definition of pretentious. It's also a
> patronizing delusion, if not an insult to those of us who are currently
> non-rich.

Oh, we who are currently rich found the OP pretentious and unworthy of
interest, too. -aem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I apologize for posting the ad here. I see you are all cooks and do not
need a chef to cook for you. Thank you for understanding my
inexperience with groups. If you come across anyone who would enjoy my
services please let them know I am available. I will stop in from time
to time and see if you all are talking about cooking and have anything
to participate in.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article om>,
"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote:

> I apologize for posting the ad here. I see you are all cooks and do not
> need a chef to cook for you. Thank you for understanding my
> inexperience with groups. If you come across anyone who would enjoy my
> services please let them know I am available. I will stop in from time
> to time and see if you all are talking about cooking and have anything
> to participate in.

Cool.

Feel free to offer opinions, cooking tips, recipes and the occasional
smart remark. ;-)

That's what this list is really all about...

As for where to advertise, look for lists that are specifically for
marketing and selling.

They do exist. Just do a group search.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 15:27:17 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Cool.
>
>Feel free to offer opinions, cooking tips, recipes and the occasional
>smart remark. ;-)
>
>That's what this list is really all about...
>
>As for where to advertise, look for lists that are specifically for
>marketing and selling.
>
>They do exist. Just do a group search.

rec.food.marketplace

Christine

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In oups.com,
Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher > typed:
> As our lives become more and more hectic, we are realizing that
> certain
> things can be delegated so we can have more time for the things we
> hold
> important. Can you imagine having a gourmet chef prepare
> mouth-watering
> meals week after week? It's not just a luxurious fantasy; now it's
> a reality!

Maybe *YOU* need a personal chef because *YOU* can't cook worth a
shit?

I don't think many people would like to eat SPAM for every meal and
SPAM is about all you're good at.

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In ps.com,
Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher > typed:
> I apologize for posting the ad here. I see you are all cooks and do
> not
> need a chef to cook for you. Thank you for understanding my
> inexperience with groups. If you come across anyone who would enjoy
> my
> services please let them know I am available. I will stop in from
> time
> to time and see if you all are talking about cooking and have
> anything
> to participate in.

Then why in the HELL did you just post it again?

Go take a flying leap.

BOB