Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Goodman Dan Goodman is offline

Default Why Should I Get A Personal Chef?

The people who _really_ need personal chefs are the poor and the
homeless.

A modest suggestion: a Federal Chef Corps. In order to gain the
Federal certification needed to practice as a personal chef, one
requirement will be two years of service in the Chef Corps.

--

Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.