Posted to rec.food.cooking
Default User Default User is offline

Default Why Should I Get A Personal Chef?

Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher wrote:

> I don't see offering my services to people who love food as spam!

That's because you don't know what you are talking about. You barged
into the group and hawked your for-pay service. It was ethically wrong.
You didn't do the basics of reading the newsgroup for a week or so to
see what sort of posts are appropriate. You were selfish and uncaring
of the others. You should be ashamed and immediately apologize to
everyone.

Brian

won't shut up.