Posted to rec.food.cooking
Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher is offline

Default Why Should I Get A Personal Chef?

First off I am not pretentious. I work for the wealthy, I am not my
self, wealthy and as you all can obviously agree, a love of food is not
pretentious! And wealth does not equal snobbishness; most of my clients
are quite normal.

In addition, these are not pre-prepared meals. These are meals I
prepare fresh in the home for people who do not have the time to cook
anymore. If need be, I place them in the fridge and my client will heat
them in the oven. I come back each week or each day. I am a chef not a
packaged foods marketer. I market dishes elegantly prepared by a chef.

I don't see offering my services to people who love food as spam! I
didn't do this in bulk. And the dishes I prepare are succulent! As
every client I have ever prepared them for has said. Thank you for your
opinions though.
Sincerely,
Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher