Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] is offline

Default Why Should I Get A Personal Chef?

In article .com>,
"Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher" > wrote:

<snipped spam>

> "Americans spend about 30 minutes preparing dinner every day, down from
> two and a half hours in the 1960's according to a new market research
> study." - New York Times This means most Americans who eat together are
> not eating delicious meals. In much less time you could heat the
> gourmet meals made by your chef and have a succulent and wholesome
> feast.

I can prepare a really good "gourmet" meal in 30 minutes with a little
forethought.... as long as I do a little meal planning so the meat is
thawed. ;-) It's not that difficult.

While I may sometimes spend a few hours preparing something special on a
Sunday, I'm just fine during the week with more time constraints.

I am my own "personal chef".
--
Peace!
Om