Posted to rec.food.cooking
fudge fudge is offline

Default Why Should I Get A Personal Chef?

I once had a roomate who was night clerk at the Ritzy Ottawa Hotel, the
Chateau Laurier. He spoke of a wealthy French woman guest whom had her own
personal Cordon Bleu trained French chef. This chef used the hotel kitchen
and attended the local markets to prepare gartronomic extravagances for this
wealthy woman. At the time, I considered this to be the ultimate in
decadence. Today, I can fully appreciate the concept and, if I was filthy
rich I would be doing the same thing. This concept only works in afluent
countries. My advise, if you got the cash, why not!!!!

F.J.