Old 19-04-2009, 10:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy's Cats, part deux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

Old 19-04-2009, 10:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:07:20 -0400, TFM®
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

Yabbut, are you FEEDING her? (chuckle)

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to James Bond's agent number to reply.
Old 19-04-2009, 10:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

she looks traumatized. i like the cover for your wsm.

--
C.D

Old 19-04-2009, 11:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
TFM® wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

Beautiful tuxedo girl. :-)
"Talkers" are always fun.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Old 20-04-2009, 12:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"C.D" wrote in message
ter.com...

"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

she looks traumatized. i like the cover for your wsm.

As long as anything and everything can get to her and the other cat, it
matters not how they look now. Hopefully this asshole will have the good
sense not to broadcast it when they get hurt, sick, or dead. I'm sure
Christy is very proud of him. He knows what was important to her. Apparently
it is easier to drink and wail than clean a few cat boxes and keep the
****ing doors closed.

Old 20-04-2009, 01:10 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy DIE DIE DIE, part deux

"C.D" wrote in message
ter.com...

"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

she looks traumatized. i like the cover for your wsm.

As long as anything and everything can get to her and the other cat, it
matters not how they look now. Hopefully this asshole will have the good
sense not to broadcast it when they get hurt, sick, or dead. I'm sure
Christy is very proud of him. He knows what was important to her.
Apparently it is easier to drink and wail than clean a few cat boxes and
keep the ****ing doors closed.

Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the next to
die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the USELESS PARASITE
STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves to DIE! The woims will
crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants will play canasta on the LAZY
USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S* SNOUT!

Old 20-04-2009, 01:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:10:30 GMT, "brooklyn1"
wrote:

Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the next to
die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the USELESS PARASITE
STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves to DIE! The woims will
crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants will play canasta on the LAZY
USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S* SNOUT!

He did not, you idiot. She died of a chain reaction of organ failures
after her liver failed. She told me two years ago that she would
likely die of liver disease before the cancer got her. She was right.

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to James Bond's agent number to reply.
Old 20-04-2009, 01:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

"C.D" wrote in message
ter.com...

"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY

TFM®

she looks traumatized. i like the cover for your wsm.

As long as anything and everything can get to her and the other cat, it
matters not how they look now. Hopefully this asshole will have the good
sense not to broadcast it when they get hurt, sick, or dead. I'm sure
Christy is very proud of him. He knows what was important to her.
Apparently it is easier to drink and wail than clean a few cat boxes and
keep the ****ing doors closed.

Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the next
to die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the USELESS
PARASITE STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves to DIE! The
woims will crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants will play canasta
on the LAZY USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S* SNOUT!

Enough, ****shit!

Read what her family put together for her.
http://memorialwebsites.legacy.com/C.../homepage.aspx

I didn't kill her. I was reluctant to share this.
Read it and shut your ****ing hole.

To think she actually liked you at one point...

TFM®

Old 20-04-2009, 01:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the next
die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the USELESS PARASITE
STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves to DIE! The woims
will
crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants will play canasta on the LAZY
USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S* SNOUT!

He did not, you idiot. She died of a chain reaction of organ failures
after her liver failed. She told me two years ago that she would
likely die of liver disease before the cancer got her. She was right.

Aside from being out of his ****ing mind, as usual, I think Sheldon is upset
about the cats.

Old 20-04-2009, 01:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TheFat BOY" whined":

I didn't kill her.

Sure you did, BOY... you MURDERED Kili. You didn't even give Kili a proper
burial. You didn't buy Kili a burial plot, not even a head stone... Kili is
somewhee in an unmarked pauper's grave, in some fercocktah Florida swamp,
Kili's dead bod is lying under gator shit, so the Fat BOY can continue to
stuff his ugli parasite face. The BOY can't show us a tomb stone.

Old 20-04-2009, 02:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy

wrote:

Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the next
die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the USELESS PARASITE
STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves to DIE! The woims
will
crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants will play canasta on the LAZY
USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S* SNOUT!

He did not, you idiot. She died of a chain reaction of organ failures
after her liver failed. She told me two years ago that she would
likely die of liver disease before the cancer got her. She was right.

Carol, firstly let me thank you.

The cancer she had was an extremely rare desmoid tumor and they got it all
at the Mayo clinic. It took a mastectomy, the removal of a couple of ribs
and a tram flap operation all told.

While she was at the Mayo clinic they discovered that her liver enzymes were
WAY above normal.

Between 0-40 is normal. Hers were well over 300.

She eventually died of systematic organ failure caused by liver failure.

Now let's open up and tell the whole story.

When she first went to Mayo and they did her bloodwork, they couldn't
believe the liver enzyme levels so they did it again, and once more.

Nope, 370.

They looked and looked and eventually concluded she had hemochromatosis.
(spelling will be corrected with Google)

They told her it could be from one of two causes, genetic or self induced
from alcohol.

After quite some time, they revealed that her condition was self induced.

I can't write anymore right now. Look up hemachromatosis or the spelling
above.
Look it up. I was going to attempt a rudimentary explanation, but I'm
really not in the mood.

Once again, thank you Carol,
TFM®

Old 20-04-2009, 02:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:02:43 -0400, TFM®
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

You're welcome. She didn't want her family to know, and it sounds
like they didn't, until the end. That was how she wanted it.

Sheldon, she drank herself to death. Now shut the **** up!

Carol

--
Change "invalid" to James Bond's agent number to reply.
Old 20-04-2009, 02:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

"TheFat BOY" whined":

I didn't kill her.

Sure you did, BOY... you MURDERED Kili. You didn't even give Kili a
proper burial. You didn't buy Kili a burial plot, not even a head
stone... Kili is somewhee in an unmarked pauper's grave, in some
fercocktah Florida swamp, Kili's dead bod is lying under gator shit, so
the Fat BOY can continue to stuff his ugli parasite face. The BOY can't
show us a tomb stone.

Kili's final wishes were fulfilled when I spread her ashes in the waters of
Hawaii.

That's a damn sight better than you can expect when you die. I'm quite sure
you'll be left to rot in your bed with a semi-hard dick in your hand (we can
only hope it's your own) and YouTube videos of Barney on endless loop.

--
TFM®
Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono

Old 20-04-2009, 02:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

"TheFat BOY" whined":

I didn't kill her.

Sure you did, BOY... you MURDERED Kili. You didn't even give Kili a
proper burial. You didn't buy Kili a burial plot, not even a head
stone... Kili is somewhee in an unmarked pauper's grave, in some
fercocktah Florida swamp, Kili's dead bod is lying under gator shit, so
the Fat BOY can continue to stuff his ugli parasite face. The BOY can't
show us a tomb stone.

Kili's final wishes were fulfilled when I spread her ashes in the waters
of Hawaii.

Yeah, right... burned a week's garbage... you cheap slimey *******... I knew
you wouldn't give Kili a marked grave.

Old 20-04-2009, 02:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Horse shit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12957297

Alcohol use, even just a little, exacerbates the genetic problem, but it is
a genetic problem.

More dramatics from the asshole. Who really, really needs to just go away.