Posted to rec.food.cooking
TFM®[_2_] TFM®[_2_] is offline

Default Christy DIE DIE DIE, part deux

"brooklyn1" > wrote in message

> "TheFat BOY" whined":
>>
>> I didn't kill her.

> Sure you did, BOY... you MURDERED Kili. You didn't even give Kili a
> proper burial. You didn't buy Kili a burial plot, not even a head
> stone... Kili is somewhee in an unmarked pauper's grave, in some
> fercocktah Florida swamp, Kili's dead bod is lying under gator shit, so
> the Fat BOY can continue to stuff his ugli parasite face. The BOY can't
> show us a tomb stone.

Kili's final wishes were fulfilled when I spread her ashes in the waters of
Hawaii.

That's a damn sight better than you can expect when you die. I'm quite sure
you'll be left to rot in your bed with a semi-hard dick in your hand (we can
only hope it's your own) and YouTube videos of Barney on endless loop.

--
TFM®
Ua Mau Ke Ea O Ka Aina I Ka Pono