Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy DIE DIE DIE, part deux

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote:

> Sqwertz > news:190409.222921rfc2180.592
> @sqwertz.com: in rec.food.cooking
>

>> Keeping a cat inside is torture.

> Please post a verifiable cite.

Well, duh. Just ask any cat who used to be an outdoor cat.
Ever had a cat in heat? Oh, that's right - we neuter and spay them
so they're more docile and easier to handle.

Or you could hire that lady from 'Clerks' to come satisfy your pet.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default It's Still about Christy's CATS Allan you ASSHOLE was Christy DIE DIE DIE, part deux

cybercat > wrote:

> "Cheryl" > wrote in message

>>> Aside from being out of his ****ing mind, as usual, I think Sheldon is
>>> upset about the cats.
>>>

>> I am too.
>>

> The cats are the issue, regardless of the distracting horse shit Allan and
> Carol brought into it.

Don't you ever shut the **** up, you two-faced hypocrite? What
would Kili think about you and your petty arguments about her
husband? I'm sure whe thought much more highly of him than her
cats.

You are one cold, ****ing bitch. You and Sheldon would make a great
couple.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy

ViLco > wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>
>> When somebody comes back here after an absence of years, the first
>> thing they ask is whether Sheldon is still here!

> And the reason must be the same reason why newspapers and news programs
> always love to report wars, killings and disasters instead of good news.

More people watch the fake court shows and the Jerry
Springer/Maury/Oprah/Sally-type shows littering daytime TV than they
do actual newscasts. And those that can't watch them during the
day, Tivo them for evening consumption.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:

> Nonsense. Furthermore, you sound like an old lady with her knickers in a
> knot. Rather than admonish and editorialize, please consider killfiling. It
> works for me.

WTF are *you* doing here? Do you just killfile all the food-related
posters?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:

> "Giusi" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat"
>>
>> Rather than admonish and editorialize, please consider killfiling. It
>>> works for me.

>> Then feel free. I am not killfiling Serene and that is who I responded
>> to. If I get to choose between being a little old lady with some couth and
>> the foul mouthed desperate attention seekers one often finds here, I pick
>> little old lady. It has so far sufficed to give me an interesting life.

> I'm glad you think so.

Gee. You really lost that argument big time. I felt like I just
watched a snuff film.

Guisi seems a lot more level-headed than most of us. I hope I
haven't ****ed her off too much int he past, because now I'd feel
bad.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyberpurrs > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>
>> I'm sure Kili is rolling her eyes right about now wondering why she
>> wasted so much time on Usenet with these morons.
>>

> There is absolutely no inconsistency in liking Kili and being disgusted by
> the piece of shit she married who is still dragging her through the shit
> just to get attention.

Uh, who started this round of bashing? Hmm - that was you and
Sheldon that provoked this, and you have proven wrong by every
account.

> Have another drink, Steve. And welcome to my killfile, you shortsighted,
> half-assed son of a bitch.

Let me turn on the A/C for you. I see you're perspiring like Mr T.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cyberpurrs > wrote:

> I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it.

Well, of course you wouldn't read anything that goes against what
you think you believe.

You are truly disgusting. I'm beginning to think you're really
Sheldon in drag.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:

> Christy also thought you were a friend. You know how upset this would make
> her. Alan does not care and you do not care. Someone has to.

I really think in the Grand Scheme of Things, she would respect
Allan's decision over your speculation. Especilly seeing as how
you've carried on like a rAviNg LunATiC about this petty decision.

I think it's about time for Cyberslut to get the Saukrates
treatment.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

elaich > wrote:

> TFM® > wrote in news:49ebde89$0$30458
> :
>
>>> Sheldon, she drank herself to death. Now shut the **** up!
>>>
>>> Carol

> I've been trying to drink myself to death for years. So far, it hasn't
> worked yet.

Watch Leaving Las Vagas. Having been a hardcore alcoholic for a few
too may years and kicked the physical addiction, I can tell you it's
really not hard to do given the latitude.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Fat Boy POISONED Christy

"C.D" > wrote:

> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>
> you really are a sick **** shelly.

More people should speak up about his actions. Too may people shrug
this off.

Where is Margaret, anyway? Apparently even she has disowned him.
And to see people still asking his advice like he's needed or wanted
here really hits a sore spot with me.

-sw

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> cybercat > wrote:

>>> I am too.
>>>

>> The cats are the issue, regardless of the distracting horse shit Allan
>> and
>> Carol brought into it.

> Don't you ever shut the **** up, you two-faced hypocrite? What
> would Kili think about you and your petty arguments about her
> husband? I'm sure whe thought much more highly of him than her
> cats.
>
> You are one cold, ****ing bitch. You and Sheldon would make a great
> couple.
>
> -sw

Sqwartz, you're one sicko douchebag... you're just sorry you never got to
**** Kili up her ass before she croaked... I bet you named your widdle blow
up doll Kili... it's the super duper model, it's got that vibrating south
seas vagina what plays aloha uke musak when you hum it like a kazoo, and you
have her decked out in a grass tushy skirt and a coconut shell peekabooby
bra. hehe Do you do kili doggy style, I'm sure that's your favorite because
that suits your dwarf stature... you little piece of texass shit.

Sqwartz, you're so sick! <G>

Ahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Christy's Cats, part deux

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote:

> Ever had a cat? Do you know anything about cats? Do you know anything
> about animals or do you adopt Bobo's mentality when it comes to house pets?

I've posted about my cats several times, and anecdotes as far back
as 1987 in rec.food.cats. I've also posted pictures of them here in
RFC.

Next!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 20 Apr 2009 06:55:26p, Sqertz told us...

> cyberpurrs > wrote:
>
>> I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it.

> Well, of course you wouldn't read anything that goes against what
> you think you believe.
>
> You are truly disgusting. I'm beginning to think you're really
> Sheldon in drag.
>
> -sw

No one else could possibly be that ugly.

--
Wayne Boatwright
The breakfast slimes, angel food cake, doughnuts and coffee, white

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message

> I've posted about my cats several times, and anecdotes as far back
> as 1987 in rec.food.cats.

rec.food.cats??
Is that a real group?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> "C.D" > wrote:
>
>> "brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>
>> you really are a sick **** shelly.

> More people should speak up about his actions. Too may people shrug
> this off.

Ya'll just keep bringin' me into yer conversin'.

Well, they're all thinking what I'm thinking... that you kinda look like
kili, you sure got her eyes, and you definitely got her lips... hey fat boy,
look at that sqwartz face, looks just like kili. I know you ain't getting
any, and she'll never know, so why not, shove your humid florida tube down
that dwarf's parched texass throat, she'll love yer humidity, and she'll
make you happy just like kili did when you got her all happy on cheap booze.
<G>

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha. . . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Sqwertz > wrote:

> More people watch the fake court shows and the Jerry
> Springer/Maury/Oprah/Sally-type shows littering daytime TV than they
> do actual newscasts. And those that can't watch them during the
> day, Tivo them for evening consumption.

Sorry, Steve. I fail to see the difference. "Actual newscasts" are so
far down in the gutter that it makes me sick.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 20, 8:35*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> "Michael "Dog3"" > wrote:
> > Sqwertz > *news:190409.222921rfc2180.592
> > @sqwertz.com: in rec.food.cooking

> >> Keeping a cat inside is torture.

> > Please post a verifiable cite.

> Well, duh. *Just ask any cat who used to be an outdoor cat.
> Ever had a cat in heat? *Oh, that's right - we neuter and spay them
> so they're more docile and easier to handle.
>
> Or you could hire that lady from 'Clerks' to come satisfy your pet.

I remember nothing about that movie other than thinking it was boring.

This whole thread is disturbing. Sheldon is himself disturbed to the
point that I think that he must have a brain tumor. I'm mean to
people, but he is cruel without any underlying principle that makes
any sense to a single other person. He seeks to torment a grieving
widower for some kind of twisted kicks. I'm disgusted with it, and my
wife, who sometimes lurks feels the same way.

> -sw

--Bryan, aka Bobo Bonobo http://www.TheBonobos.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>
> > I've posted about my cats several times, and anecdotes as far back
> > as 1987 in rec.food.cats.

> rec.food.cats??
> Is that a real group?

Lol...

Steve is suffering from the delerium felix tremens...

;-P

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 20 Apr 2009 13:15:18 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""
> wrote:

>"brooklyn1" >
: in rec.food.cooking
>> Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the
>> next to die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the
>> USELESS PARASITE STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves
>> to DIE! The woims will crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants
>> will play canasta on the LAZY USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S*
>> SNOUT!

>Sheldon, please. If you have any shred of decency left please don't do
>this. Christy died of systemic organ failure. Outside of a miracle she
>would likely not have survived anyway had the liver failure not been
>present.

Thank you, Michael. He didn't starve her. There was very little she
could eat given she couldn't ingest iron in any way, shape or form -
she lost weight because her food choices were so limited... but she
wasn't emaciated the way some cancer patients get.

Her life choice was how and when to die (in terms of sooner or later).
When she asked me what I thought about the options, I was dumbfounded.
I could only speak for myself, from my perspective, and I did. She
choose not to prolong her life artificially and *I* think she died
with dignity. Good on you, Alan, for not going against her wishes.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:18:07 -0400, George > wrote:

>Sheldon,
> Why are you such an obnoxious, mean spirited individual? Really,
>what the hell is the point of this?

At this point, it's drama.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:19:55 -0400, "cyberpurrs"
> wrote:

>Have another drink, Steve. And welcome to my killfile, you shortsighted,
>half-assed son of a bitch.

I wondered what it would take for you to KF him.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:24:09 -0400, "cyberpurrs"
> wrote:

>I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it. All I
>can say is that your take on the research is very different than mine. I
>believe you, and perhaps Christy have both been sold a bill of goods.

You can find a study of very limited scope that will prove anything
you wish if you look long enough.

>My disgust at Allan and you for turning a very valid discussion of the fact
>that he has put her cats outside into this kind of display could not be
>deeper. Ugh. Shame on you.

I'm not as anti-outside cat as you are. If my cats were hanging on
the screen door all the time, I'd take that as screaming "let me out".
Notice that not all of his cats are outside, just the two girls.
Everybody was "fixed" at a few months, so it's beyond hormones.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:24:09 -0400, "cyberpurrs"
> > wrote:
>
>>I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it. All I
>>can say is that your take on the research is very different than mine. I
>>believe you, and perhaps Christy have both been sold a bill of goods.

> You can find a study of very limited scope that will prove anything
> you wish if you look long enough.
>>
>>My disgust at Allan and you for turning a very valid discussion of the
>>fact
>>that he has put her cats outside into this kind of display could not be
>>deeper. Ugh. Shame on you.

> I'm not as anti-outside cat as you are. If my cats were hanging on
> the screen door all the time, I'd take that as screaming "let me out".
> Notice that not all of his cats are outside, just the two girls.
> Everybody was "fixed" at a few months, so it's beyond hormones.

It is not about YOU and what you think about keeping animals. It's not about
the indoor/outdoor debate. It's about Alan taking care of the cats Kili
loved as she would want him to. He can't be bothered. But he can get drunk
and come in here and wail about how much he misses her. Give us details of
her dying hours. Very loving. About as loving as her family putting her
three marriage up on the "timeline" of her life as her three
accomplishments.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet Wilder" ha scritto nel messaggio
> Giusi wrote:
>> "cybercat" ha scritto nel messaggio >
>>
>>> Are you new to Usenet?
>>>

>> No, I predate you and I also have been in other groups. This is the only
>> one where the offensiveness spreads beyond kids and trolls.

> No it's not. I'm on a few other Usenet groups that make this one look >
> like kindergarten. :-)
>
> --
> Janet Wilder

I spoke only of the ones I visit. I wouldn0t go to a group worse than this
one. I'm getting tired of this one, honestly. I hate violence and cruelty
and there's a lot of that here lately.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 02:01:50 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>About as loving as her family putting her
>three marriage up on the "timeline" of her life as her three
>accomplishments.

What's that Caringbridge url? I haven't read about two prior
marriages. I know what she thought of her family before she was
"deathly ill". I also think her attitude changed, however slightly,
after she knew her days were limited.

As far as me, I first met Kili online when she was living in Hawaii.
Didn't pry into her past although she did tell me which district her
dad lived in Seattle (because I was visiting the City). I don't
remember if she was brought up in that house or not (I think she told
me). Didn't want to know then, doesn't make any difference now.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:28:54 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Michael wrote:
>
>> Quite frankly, if cats fared so well outdoors, the human race would be
>> doomed.

> Maybe that's why Bobo thinks they're a threat to our species.
>
> Bob

it's the cats who are behind george soros.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message

> it's the cats who are behind george soros.
>
> your pal,
> blake

thats what i've been saying.

--
C.D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>
>> I've posted about my cats several times, and anecdotes as far back
>> as 1987 in rec.food.cats.

> rec.food.cats??
> Is that a real group?

Oops. I meant rec.pets.cats. He mentioned Bobo the Clown eating pets, so
it planted that suggestion in my subconscious.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> Cheryl > wrote:
>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Aside from being out of his ****ing mind, as usual, I think Sheldon is
>>> upset about the cats.

>> I am too.

> Keeping a cat inside is torture. I want a cat who can bring me
> birds and chipmunks, not lay around the house all days plotting to
> kill me for keeping them locked up all day.
>
> -sw

Where I live cats are looked upon by AC the same way dogs are - they aren't
allowed to roam by law. If they are found roaming, they are picked up by AC
the same way dogs are, and if not claimed and not chipped (assuming AC
bothers to scan them) they are put to death in 3 days, and if they're lucky,
7 days. I happen to know FL is the same way in some places because a friend
has been fined many times when AC finds his cat roaming.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cyberpurrs" > wrote in message

> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:32:28 -0400, "cybercat" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Find one ****ing study that says that drinking alcohol can CAUSE
>>>hemochromatosis.

>> http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/000327.htm
>> http://digestive-system.emedtv.com/h...atosis-p2.html
>> http://sadieo.ucsf.edu/course/things...005/Powell.pdf
>>
>> Christy told me that they had determined, at the Mayo Clinic in
>> Florida, that hers was the acquired (secondary) variety, not the
>> hereditary (primary) version *and* that it was caused by drinking. No
>> one in her family has any history of the disease.
>>
>> Did you read the memorial page that her sister set up? Read the very
>> end. Why would her family write something like that if it was, in
>> fact, an hereditary disease?
>>

> I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it. All I
> can say is that your take on the research is very different than mine. I
> believe you, and perhaps Christy have both been sold a bill of goods.
>
> My disgust at Allan and you for turning a very valid discussion of the
> fact that he has put her cats outside into this kind of display could not
> be deeper. Ugh. Shame on you.

Between this group and another I read I can't believe it turned into this.
Maybe I missed something but why did anyone think we needed to know about
the drinking? Maybe I shouldn't even ask but I just don't understand.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Cheryl > wrote:

>>> I am too.

>> Keeping a cat inside is torture. I want a cat who can bring me
>> birds and chipmunks, not lay around the house all days plotting to
>> kill me for keeping them locked up all day.
>>
>> -sw

> Where I live cats are looked upon by AC the same way dogs are - they
> aren't allowed to roam by law. If they are found roaming, they are picked
> up by AC the same way dogs are, and if not claimed and not chipped
> (assuming AC bothers to scan them) they are put to death in 3 days, and if
> they're lucky, 7 days. I happen to know FL is the same way in some places
> because a friend has been fined many times when AC finds his cat roaming.

Not that way here. There are a *lot* of cats out roaming. AC is
unreachable. I've tried calling them on rogue dogs before.
I ended up calling the police, they showed up and gave me the phone number
that I'd been calling for an hour.

It's just a little bit podunk here.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "cyberpurrs" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message

>>> http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/000327.htm
>>> http://digestive-system.emedtv.com/h...atosis-p2.html
>>> http://sadieo.ucsf.edu/course/things...005/Powell.pdf
>>>
>>> Christy told me that they had determined, at the Mayo Clinic in
>>> Florida, that hers was the acquired (secondary) variety, not the
>>> hereditary (primary) version *and* that it was caused by drinking. No
>>> one in her family has any history of the disease.
>>>
>>> Did you read the memorial page that her sister set up? Read the very
>>> end. Why would her family write something like that if it was, in
>>> fact, an hereditary disease?
>>>

>> I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it. All I
>> can say is that your take on the research is very different than mine. I
>> believe you, and perhaps Christy have both been sold a bill of goods.
>>
>> My disgust at Allan and you for turning a very valid discussion of the
>> fact that he has put her cats outside into this kind of display could not
>> be deeper. Ugh. Shame on you.

> Between this group and another I read I can't believe it turned into this.
> Maybe I missed something but why did anyone think we needed to know about
> the drinking? Maybe I shouldn't even ask but I just don't understand.

IIRC it was brought up in reply to sheldon claiming I killed her by
starvation.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> Cheryl > wrote:

>>> I am too.

>> Keeping a cat inside is torture. I want a cat who can bring me
>> birds and chipmunks, not lay around the house all days plotting to
>> kill me for keeping them locked up all day.
>>
>> -sw

> Where I live cats are looked upon by AC the same way dogs are - they
> aren't allowed to roam by law. If they are found roaming, they are picked
> up by AC the same way dogs are, and if not claimed and not chipped
> (assuming AC bothers to scan them) they are put to death in 3 days, and if
> they're lucky, 7 days. I happen to know FL is the same way in some places
> because a friend has been fined many times when AC finds his cat roaming.

This is the case in most urban and suburban places these days.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> "cyberpurrs" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message

>>> http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/000327.htm
>>> http://digestive-system.emedtv.com/h...atosis-p2.html
>>> http://sadieo.ucsf.edu/course/things...005/Powell.pdf
>>>
>>> Christy told me that they had determined, at the Mayo Clinic in
>>> Florida, that hers was the acquired (secondary) variety, not the
>>> hereditary (primary) version *and* that it was caused by drinking. No
>>> one in her family has any history of the disease.
>>>
>>> Did you read the memorial page that her sister set up? Read the very
>>> end. Why would her family write something like that if it was, in
>>> fact, an hereditary disease?
>>>

>> I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it. All I
>> can say is that your take on the research is very different than mine. I
>> believe you, and perhaps Christy have both been sold a bill of goods.
>>
>> My disgust at Allan and you for turning a very valid discussion of the
>> fact that he has put her cats outside into this kind of display could not
>> be deeper. Ugh. Shame on you.

> Between this group and another I read I can't believe it turned into this.
> Maybe I missed something but why did anyone think we needed to know about
> the drinking? Maybe I shouldn't even ask but I just don't understand.

Just more "look at MEEEEEEEE" stuff from Alan. To distract everyone from the
real issue, which is that he is neglecting and endangering the cats that
Christy loved.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "D K" > wrote in message
>> cyberpurrs wrote:

>>> Christy cared where the cats lived.

>> Get over it, bitch!
>>

> Christy also thought you were a friend. You know how upset this would make
> her. Alan does not care and you do not care. Someone has to.
>
> Now get over your itty bitty limp little pecker, Dan.

It's not about Christy. This cat thread is getting tiring, bitch.

-dk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> cybercat > wrote:
>
>> Christy also thought you were a friend. You know how upset this would make
>> her. Alan does not care and you do not care. Someone has to.

> I really think in the Grand Scheme of Things, she would respect
> Allan's decision over your speculation. Especilly seeing as how
> you've carried on like a rAviNg LunATiC about this petty decision.
>
> I think it's about time for Cyberslut to get the Saukrates
> treatment.
>
> -sw

I agree with this post.

-dk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"D K" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:

>>> Get over it, bitch!
>>>

>> Christy also thought you were a friend. You know how upset this would
>> make her. Alan does not care and you do not care. Someone has to.
>>
>> Now get over your itty bitty limp little pecker, Dan.

> It's not about Christy. This cat thread is getting tiring, bitch.

Too bad, ****.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"D K" > wrote in message
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> cybercat > wrote:
>>
>>> Christy also thought you were a friend. You know how upset this would
>>> make her. Alan does not care and you do not care. Someone has to.

>> I really think in the Grand Scheme of Things, she would respect
>> Allan's decision over your speculation. Especilly seeing as how
>> you've carried on like a rAviNg LunATiC about this petty decision.
>>
>> I think it's about time for Cyberslut to get the Saukrates
>> treatment.
>>
>> -sw

> I agree with this post.

Pfft. This isn't a goddamned popularity contest you silly assholes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:24:09 -0400, "cyberpurrs"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I have no knowlege of this page and am not interested in seeing it. All I
>>> can say is that your take on the research is very different than mine. I
>>> believe you, and perhaps Christy have both been sold a bill of goods.

>> You can find a study of very limited scope that will prove anything
>> you wish if you look long enough.
>>> My disgust at Allan and you for turning a very valid discussion of the
>>> fact
>>> that he has put her cats outside into this kind of display could not be
>>> deeper. Ugh. Shame on you.

>> I'm not as anti-outside cat as you are. If my cats were hanging on
>> the screen door all the time, I'd take that as screaming "let me out".
>> Notice that not all of his cats are outside, just the two girls.
>> Everybody was "fixed" at a few months, so it's beyond hormones.
>>

> It is not about YOU and what you think about keeping animals. It's not about
> the indoor/outdoor debate. It's about Alan taking care of the cats Kili
> loved as she would want him to. He can't be bothered. But he can get drunk
> and come in here and wail about how much he misses her. Give us details of
> her dying hours. Very loving. About as loving as her family putting her
> three marriage up on the "timeline" of her life as her three
> accomplishments.

Oh, the drama...

Christy was home most of the day. Alan has to work and now leave an
empty house. Sounds like he is taking care of them just fine. Do you
have any of your own issues to attend to or are you going to dwell on
this for the next six months?

-dk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"D K" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "sf" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:24:09 -0400, "cyberpurrs"

>>> You can find a study of very limited scope that will prove anything
>>> you wish if you look long enough.
>>> I'm not as anti-outside cat as you are. If my cats were hanging on
>>> the screen door all the time, I'd take that as screaming "let me out".
>>> Notice that not all of his cats are outside, just the two girls.
>>> Everybody was "fixed" at a few months, so it's beyond hormones.
>>>

>> It is not about YOU and what you think about keeping animals. It's not
>> about the indoor/outdoor debate. It's about Alan taking care of the cats
>> Kili loved as she would want him to. He can't be bothered. But he can get
>> drunk and come in here and wail about how much he misses her. Give us
>> details of her dying hours. Very loving. About as loving as her family
>> putting her three marriage up on the "timeline" of her life as her three
>> accomplishments.
>>

> Oh, the drama...
>
> Christy was home most of the day. Alan has to work and now leave an empty
> house. Sounds like he is taking care of them just fine. Do you have any
> of your own issues to attend to or are you going to dwell on this for the
> next six months?

Dan, Alan knows damned well they have no business being kept outside and so
do you. I'll post about anything I want to. Use your killfile. I didn't ask
Alan to actually post about this, right?

Oh the drama indeed. It's drama Alan created.