Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Christy DIE DIE DIE, part deux

> "C.D" > wrote in message
> ter.com...
>>
>> "TFM®" > wrote in message
>> . com...
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCHIZQmiOY
>>>
>>> TFM®

>> she looks traumatized. i like the cover for your wsm.
>>

> As long as anything and everything can get to her and the other cat, it
> matters not how they look now. Hopefully this asshole will have the good
> sense not to broadcast it when they get hurt, sick, or dead. I'm sure
> Christy is very proud of him. He knows what was important to her.
> Apparently it is easier to drink and wail than clean a few cat boxes and
> keep the ****ing doors closed.

Don't ever laugh when the hearse goes by or The Fat BOY will be the next to
die... BECAUSE HE KILLED KILLI... he MURDERED KILI, the USELESS PARASITE
STARVED his wife to DEATH... so THE FAT BOY deserves to DIE! The woims will
crawl in, the woims will crawl out, the ants will play canasta on the LAZY
USELESS MOTHER****ING *WIFE KILLER'S* SNOUT!