Old 17-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Otto Bahn

"limey" wrote

If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

thanks! how do i do that?

I think you're a troll.

Clueless newbie. She just showed up on the usenet.

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Glitter Ninja

"limey" writes:
"shelly" wrote:
(AlleyGator) wrote:

If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

thanks! how do i do that?

I think you're a troll.

Jeez, just because she doesn't know how to work her Microsoft like an
expert doesn't mean she's a troll.

Stacia

Old 17-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Otto Bahn

"AlleyGator" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 09:48 PM
limey

"Glitter Ninja" wrote in message
"limey" writes:
"shelly" wrote:
(AlleyGator) wrote:

If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

thanks! how do i do that?

I think you're a troll.

Jeez, just because she doesn't know how to work her Microsoft like an
expert doesn't mean she's a troll.

Stacia

Sorry, but I don't buy that. She knew enough to find her way to the
newsgroup and to have a "blog". She's just pretending to be without a
clue.

Dora

Old 17-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Rich Holmes

"Otto Bahn" writes:

"AlleyGator" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

That's her username and password, you dope. And now you've gone and
posted them to the Usernet. Quick, write to the BBS owner at Goolge
and get them to delete that web page.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/

"Maybe I should ask sane people." -- Dag ]gren

Old 17-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Otto Bahn

"Rich Holmes" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

That's her username and password, you dope. And now you've gone and
posted them to the Usernet. Quick, write to the BBS owner at Goolge
and get them to delete that web page.

Okay I did a cancel post to my server and google.
Hopefully she is reading this and will change her
password before anyone (ab)uses her login account.
I sent her an email but she didn't reply yet.

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Otto Bahn

QUICK CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD -- SEE PREVIOUS POSTS!

"shelly" wrote in message news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:54:24 GMT,
(AlleyGator) wrote:

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

what blog? this isn't my computer, so maybe someone else put that on
here.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

When it is time to stuff cigarettes into the nostrils of the tortured
corpses of deposed leaders, count us in!
-- Melora (Rasputina)

Old 17-06-2005, 10:16 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:08:07 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

QUICK CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD -- SEE PREVIOUS POSTS!

my email doesn't have a password. i just click on it and it opens.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Room with a view of HELL! Staircase of Satan! POND OF DEATH!
-- Eddie Izzard

Old 17-06-2005, 10:17 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:47:34 -0400, "limey" wrote:

I think you're a troll.

that's not very nice.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

If it weren't for those pesky God and Jesus fellows...
-- Eddie Izzard

Old 17-06-2005, 10:18 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:06:18 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

Okay I did a cancel post to my server and google.
Hopefully she is reading this and will change her
password before anyone (ab)uses her login account.
I sent her an email but she didn't reply yet.

i don't need a peanus enlarger, so i deleted it. can you send it again?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming
to my own taste.
-- Marcel Duchamp

Old 17-06-2005, 10:36 PM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

what blog? this isn't my computer, so maybe someone else put that on
here.

Damn, you're a juvenile pice of shit. See ya.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Old 18-06-2005, 01:26 AM
AlleyGator

Wiblur the Once wrote:

Now, now, there's no reason to use that kind of language to a lady,
especially when you could use a little assistance in the spelling
department yourslef.

Great - another spelling cop. You apparently missed the point that
she showed up here as a troll in the worst degree and played everyone
for fools who tried to help her. She's a low-life, not a lady.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 04:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 01:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM