Old 17-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Otto Bahn

Default Finding Recipes

"shelly" wrote

Just go to Yahoo! and type in "Google" at the search prompt.
(Yahoo.com is the only bookmark you really need.)

okay, but where do i click?

On the mouse, like duh...?!

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 07:03 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:58:47 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

On the mouse, like duh...?!

do i choose "back" or "reload"?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

My ass contemplates those who talk behind my back.
-- Francis Picabia

Old 17-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Marc Goodman

Otto Bahn wrote:
"shelly" wrote

Just go to Yahoo! and type in "Google" at the search prompt.
(Yahoo.com is the only bookmark you really need.)

okay, but where do i click?

On the mouse, like duh...?!

Hey, oTTo, do you think that in some parallel
universe where human beings evolved from snakes
instead of monkeys there is a USERNET group named
rec.food.mice?
Old 17-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Otto Bahn

"shelly" wrote

On the mouse, like duh...?!

do i choose "back" or "reload"?

No, no, no! You must be typing "Google" in the url text box.
I don't know what that would do. Type "Google" down bye the
SEARCH button and then click on SEARCH.

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Otto Bahn

"Marc Goodman" wrote

Just go to Yahoo! and type in "Google" at the search prompt.
(Yahoo.com is the only bookmark you really need.)

okay, but where do i click?

On the mouse, like duh...?!

Hey, oTTo, do you think that in some parallel
universe where human beings evolved from snakes
instead of monkeys there is a USERNET group named
rec.food.mice?

I dunno, but thinking about using my "monkey" to
search for recipes makes me giggle liek a little
girl.

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 07:24 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:20:16 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

No, no, no! You must be typing "Google" in the url text box.
I don't know what that would do. Type "Google" down bye the
SEARCH button and then click on SEARCH.

what am i searching for?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

God gave us intestines. God gave us staple guns. We can put two and
two together.
-- Melora (Rasputina)

Old 17-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Otto Bahn

"shelly" wrote

No, no, no! You must be typing "Google" in the url text box.
I don't know what that would do. Type "Google" down bye the
SEARCH button and then click on SEARCH.

what am i searching for?

A RECIPE!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!

Duuu-uuuh!

I forget which one, or I'd just do it for you
and save us all the misery of watching you try
to use your browser.

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 07:36 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:29:04 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

A RECIPE!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!

Duuu-uuuh!

i am so screwed.

I forget which one, or I'd just do it for you
and save us all the misery of watching you try
to use your browser.

you've been very helpful. how do i get back to this list tomorrow?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Harriet Brown wears a man's felt hat that she bought in Spain
Harriet Brown, what a lovely name, such a lovely face.
-- Opal, Harriet Brown

Old 17-06-2005, 07:37 PM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

If you can cut and paste these into your browser, this should keep you
busy for a few decades. This only scratches the surface.

www.foodtv.com
www.epicurious.com
http://www.recfoodcooking.org/
http://topchefs.chef2chef.net/
http://www.jewish-food.org/index.html#Recipes
http://www.kqed.org/w/jpfastfood/home.html
http://www.allrecipes.com/
http://www.recipezaar.com/
rec.food.recipes Usenet
http://www.berksweb.com/pam/
http://www.berksweb.com/pam/
http://recipes2.alastra.com/
http://www.asiarecipe.com/
http://chetday.com/bethrecipes.html
http://www.bettycrocker.com/
http://houseandhome.msn.com/food/rec...ategories.aspx
http://www.caprialandjohnskitchen.com/
http://www.cooksrecipes.com/
http://www.daawat.com/
http://deliciousdecisions.org/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes...izer-coll.html
http://www.fabulousfoods.com/campers/campers.html
http://www.refdesk.com/food.html
http://www.grahamkerr.com/
http://www.greatchefs.com/
http://www.deliciousindia.com/Recipe...thy_eating.htm
http://www.internationalrecipesonline.com/recipes/
http://mixes.cdkitchen.com/
http://www.kitchenlink.com/rcpeth3.html
http://lowfatcooking.about.com/mbody.htm?once=true&
http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/
http://houseandhome.msn.com/Food/Mon...ceryTips0.aspx
http://houseandhome.msn.com/food/rec...&kw=appetizers
http://www.nathalie.com/
http://www.nutritionpantry.com/recipes.htm
http://www.rampantscotland.com/food.htm
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/8098/recipes.html
http://www.ichef.com/
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/kenmure/recipes.htm
http://www.starchefs.com/
http://www.straitscafe.com/
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/
http://vegsource.com/recipe/

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Old 17-06-2005, 07:56 PM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:37:37 GMT,
(AlleyGator) wrote:

shelly wrote:

If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

thanks! how do i do that?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

In visual perception a color is almost never seen as it really is--as it
physically is. This fact makes color the most relative medium in art.
-- Josef Albers

Old 17-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Otto Bahn

"shelly" wrote

If you can cut and paste these into your browser,

thanks! how do i do that?

In your browser:

Menu Item Edit == Select All. Then right click on her
psot and select "Copy"

On your desktop:

Right click and select "Paste".

If you desktop fills up, you can always get a bigger one.

--oTTo--

Old 17-06-2005, 08:44 PM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

thanks! how do i do that?

Hold the mouse button down, and slide the mouse to highlight one of
the links. Then either right-click and select "copy" or click edit
then copy. Then go to your browser URL (address) box, place the
mouse cursor there, right click and "paste" or edit and then paste.
Hit enter. I assume you're using internet explorer. Do this for each
link you want to visit. And stop pulling my leg - if you can blog you
surely know how to cut and paste G

Old 17-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Otto Bahn

"AlleyGator" wrote

thanks! how do i do that?

Hold the mouse button down, and slide the mouse to highlight one of
the links. Then either right-click and select "copy" or click edit
then copy. Then go to your browser URL (address) box, place the
mouse cursor there, right click and "paste" or edit and then paste.
Hit enter. I assume you're using internet explorer. Do this for each
link you want to visit. And stop pulling my leg - if you can blog you
surely know how to cut and paste G

I'm not sure of that! Besides, there's two mouse
buttons. Will she the use right one or the correct
one?

--oTTo--

God help her if there's a little scroll thing too

Old 17-06-2005, 08:54 PM
AlleyGator

"limey" wrote:

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 05:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 02:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM