shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:56:02 GMT,
(AlleyGator) wrote:

>I think you seem to be the only one acting the part of snotty b****
>here, Shelly.

i've never met such rude people in all my life! and to blame poor Sarah
is must plain mean. you owe her an apology.

>let alone sending the guy an email
>to let him know you're bored and juvenile enoughto to not only troll,
>but admit it and be proud of it.

now you're starting to sound kooky. Otto was the one who e-mailed that
porn to me, not the other way around.

>That's a shame, too, because I liked
>your art.

thank you. it's not mine, but i'll tell my daughter you liked it.

>I spent some time getting the food links together for you,
>so at least I hope you can make use of those.

actually, i *am* looking for a good vegetarian recipe for black-eyed
peas. a friend of mine made them in a sort of stir-fry, mixed with
cabbage and onions, and it was really good.

>I think you might enjoy hanging out
>here once in a while if you'd give it a chance. Might learn something
>too - I have.

the day we stop learning is the day we die.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.
-- Thomas Jefferson