TeaLady (Mari C.)

"Otto Bahn" > wrote in
:

>> >OK, this is all clear now. You're posting from
>> >alt.religion.kibology which is where you've been for a
>> >long time, not rec.food.cooking. Why would you find it
>> >necessary to crosspost to two unrelated groups, Shelly?
>> >That's part of the confusion. Anyway, this would all
>> >seem to fit into the theme of Kibology, I suppose <G>.

>> and suddenly the baking/cooking crafter was ENLIGHTENED
>>
>> (we've found that in cases where regular trolls get lost
>> in the shuffle through indistinguishability <pauses to
>> count on fingers ... okay> that only bizarre trolls still
>> serve the enlightening and/or enleavening purpose)

> How come Wikipedia doesn't mention that all you Kibozos
> are Trolls?

For shame sir - I am not a troll. To start with, I have no
bridge to live under, nor do I eat goats. I might eat goats,
given the opportunity, but as I don't have the opportunity, I
don't.

I may, however, be a fisher of nonsense and absurdity. Good
bait is hard to come by, and must be used sparingly, else the
fishies learn to avoid it. If you can't catch the fishies,
you can't grill them up all nice and flakey and seasoned and
you goes hungry.

--
TeaLady (mari)

Sunshine is not conducive to the efficient work environment.
Therefore all access to the outdoors shall be limited to those
persons who perform non-productive tasks, and managers.