Old 18-06-2005, 01:30 AM
shelly

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:36:54 GMT,
(AlleyGator) wrote:

Damn, you're a juvenile pice of shit. See ya.

you shouldn't swear. kids could be reading this list.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

When a Cabbage Patch baby dies, I think we all feel the pain.
-- Melora (Rasputina)

Old 18-06-2005, 01:50 AM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

you shouldn't swear. kids could be reading this list.

At least one is. G And you're right, I should have toned it down.
I hope you had fun - feeding time is over.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Old 18-06-2005, 02:08 AM
sarah bennett

Otto Bahn wrote:
"AlleyGator" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

--oTTo--

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

--

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß
Old 18-06-2005, 02:18 AM
TMG

sarah bennett wrote:
Otto Bahn wrote:

"AlleyGator" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

--oTTo--

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

Sorry, what was "YHBT"?

HTH, HAND.
Old 18-06-2005, 02:20 AM
sarah bennett

TMG wrote:
sarah bennett wrote:

Otto Bahn wrote:

"AlleyGator" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

--oTTo--

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

Sorry, what was "YHBT"?

HTH, HAND.

ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

HTH. heh.

Old 18-06-2005, 02:33 AM
Marc Goodman

TMG wrote:
Marc Goodman wrote:
You'll never get elected president of the honor society with
a crappy attitude like that, young lady!

Or more importanter, win the Pillsbury Bake-Off.

Why does Betty Crocker only come in boxes?
No, wait, I told that wrong.
Old 18-06-2005, 02:35 AM
TMG

Marc Goodman wrote:
sarah bennett wrote:

ok, i give up.

NEVER give up! NEVER surrender!

Old 18-06-2005, 03:12 AM
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:08:27 GMT, sarah bennett
wrote:

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

not true! i would *never* make fun of Mr. Bahn. he's dreamy.

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

FYI you spelled recipe wrong. HTH HAND WTF God Bless!1!!!

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Merz is a smile at the grave and gravity on cheerful occasions.
-- Kurt Schwitters

Old 18-06-2005, 10:56 AM
AlleyGator

sarah bennett wrote:

ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

I think you seem to be the only one acting the part of snotty b****
here, Shelly. For the life of me, I can't figure out how someone
thinks that what you did is funny, let alone sending the guy an email
to let him know you're bored and juvenile enoughto to not only troll,
but admit it and be proud of it. That's a shame, too, because I liked
your art. I spent some time getting the food links together for you,
so at least I hope you can make use of those. Now, maybe we should
all just step back and forget it. I think you might enjoy hanging out
here once in a while if you'd give it a chance. Might learn something
too - I have.

Old 18-06-2005, 02:53 PM
limey

She's playing everyone. Stop feeding
the troll.

Dora

Old 18-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Chris McGonnell

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:16:41 -0500, shelly wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:08:07 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

QUICK CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD -- SEE PREVIOUS POSTS!

my email doesn't have a password. i just click on it and it opens.

Mine does that too! This Outlook Express thing is quite easy. I must
say that being new to computer-dom, I heard all this was complicated
and I was a bit afraid of trying something new at my age, but these
Microsoft people have certainly "written the book" on using computers.
I don't understand your acronyms, but I'll learn in time.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Old 18-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Chris McGonnell

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:53:19 -0400, limey wrote:

She's playing everyone. Stop feeding
the troll.

Now would somebody explain "troll" to me?

Old 18-06-2005, 06:47 PM
shelly

On 18 Jun 2005 10:46:03 GMT, dogsnus wrote:

Yeah Sarah/Shelly, if that IS your real name.
Stop acting like an quadruple asterisk!
H E double l toothpick!

it's sHelly, to you, young missy, and please to be not forgetting it!

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

L is for Leo who swallowed some tacks.
-- Edward Gorey, The Gashlycrumb Tinies

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 04:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 01:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM