Old 18-06-2005, 10:16 PM
AlleyGator

Marc Goodman wrote:

So, just what the heck is this "kibology" thing, and how
does one contribute to it, anyway??2?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibology

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

Old 18-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Otto Bahn

"sarah bennett" wrote

I think you're a troll.

Yes she is an ultimate Troll - go look at her blog, where she talks
about developing websites. I actually broke down and tried to help
somebody - what an idiot I was G

She might just be new at the usenet, but maybe
I do have some egg on my head. She sent me an
email that just said "YHBT. HTH. HAND." What
the hell is that all about?

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

I've used both and the newsreader button is on the menu
in both. Here's a hint: You don't have to quote my .sig.

the acronym is "You Have Been Trolled. Hope That Helps. Have A Nice Day."

Cripes, here's egg on my head. Anybody got any wool to
go with it?

and, oh yeah, google is your friend.

As much as I use google, I'm not going to anthropomorphize
it. Are you trolling me too?

--oTTo--

Old 18-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Otto Bahn

"shelly" wrote

she's making fun of you for defining a newsreader as "just a part of
your web browser (IE, Netscape, etc)"

not true! i would *never* make fun of Mr. Bahn. he's dreamy.

Wah! Someone calls me "dreamy", but it's prat of
a troll. That means I'm undreamy!

--oTTo--

Old 18-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Otto Bahn

"shelly" wrote

now you're starting to sound kooky. Otto was the one who e-mailed that
porn to me, not the other way around.

I did?! Are you SURE?! I don't remember sending
you porn. I must have a virus or something.

That's a shame, too, because I liked
your art.

thank you. it's not mine, but i'll tell my daughter you liked it.

I hope she didn't put my porn on the internet. Some
of that is personal. Please delete it.

--oTTo--

Old 18-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Otto Bahn

"AlleyGator" wrote

So, just what the heck is this "kibology" thing, and how
does one contribute to it, anyway??2?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibology

I don't get it...?

--oTTo--

Old 18-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Otto Bahn

"Marc Goodman" wrote

You'll never get elected president of the honor society with
a crappy attitude like that, young lady!

Or more importanter, win the Pillsbury Bake-Off.

Why does Betty Crocker only come in boxes?
No, wait, I told that wrong.

ROTF! ROTF LOL!

--oTTo--

Old 19-06-2005, 02:45 AM
David DeLaney

AlleyGator wrote:
shelly wrote:
i've been a contributor here for a long time.

OK, this is all clear now. You're posting from alt.religion.kibology
which is where you've been for a long time, not rec.food.cooking. Why
would you find it necessary to crosspost to two unrelated groups,
Shelly? That's part of the confusion. Anyway, this would all seem to
fit into the theme of Kibology, I suppose G.

and suddenly the baking/cooking crafter was ENLIGHTENED

(we've found that in cases where regular trolls get lost in the shuffle
through indistinguishability pauses to count on fingers ... okay that
only bizarre trolls still serve the enlightening and/or enleavening
purpose)

I do have to ask: after all this, have you HAND? If not, we can continue...

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK
Old 19-06-2005, 02:48 AM
David DeLaney

AlleyGator wrote:
Marc Goodman wrote:

So, just what the heck is this "kibology" thing, and how
does one contribute to it, anyway??2?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibology

omigods! There's, like, a mistake in EVERY sentence! This must be those
copyleft traps I keep hearing about!

(Sometimes two or three!)

Dave
Old 19-06-2005, 02:52 AM
David DeLaney

AlleyGator wrote:
sarah bennett wrote:
um, I am not shelly. please pay attention

Sorry Sarah. Now that explains what she meant by "blaming" you - that
was confusing. Got my followups confused.

No, that's obviously a missspelling of "blamming", as we here in a.r.k. live
in fear of inadvertent punning.

Dave "advertent or adipose punning, now that has a different Obvious Bag
attached" DeLaney

Old 19-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Otto Bahn

"David DeLaney" wrote:

i've been a contributor here for a long time.

OK, this is all clear now. You're posting from alt.religion.kibology
which is where you've been for a long time, not rec.food.cooking. Why
would you find it necessary to crosspost to two unrelated groups,
Shelly? That's part of the confusion. Anyway, this would all seem to
fit into the theme of Kibology, I suppose G.

and suddenly the baking/cooking crafter was ENLIGHTENED

(we've found that in cases where regular trolls get lost in the shuffle
through indistinguishability pauses to count on fingers ... okay that
only bizarre trolls still serve the enlightening and/or enleavening
purpose)

How come Wikipedia doesn't mention that all you Kibozos
are Trolls?

--oTTo--

Old 19-06-2005, 08:08 PM
TeaLady (Mari C.)

"Otto Bahn" wrote in
:

"David DeLaney" wrote:

i've been a contributor here for a long time.

OK, this is all clear now. You're posting from
alt.religion.kibology which is where you've been for a
long time, not rec.food.cooking. Why would you find it
necessary to crosspost to two unrelated groups, Shelly?
That's part of the confusion. Anyway, this would all
seem to fit into the theme of Kibology, I suppose G.

and suddenly the baking/cooking crafter was ENLIGHTENED

(we've found that in cases where regular trolls get lost
in the shuffle through indistinguishability pauses to
count on fingers ... okay that only bizarre trolls still
serve the enlightening and/or enleavening purpose)

How come Wikipedia doesn't mention that all you Kibozos
are Trolls?

For shame sir - I am not a troll. To start with, I have no
bridge to live under, nor do I eat goats. I might eat goats,
given the opportunity, but as I don't have the opportunity, I
don't.

I may, however, be a fisher of nonsense and absurdity. Good
bait is hard to come by, and must be used sparingly, else the
fishies learn to avoid it. If you can't catch the fishies,
you can't grill them up all nice and flakey and seasoned and
you goes hungry.

--
TeaLady (mari)

Sunshine is not conducive to the efficient work environment.
Therefore all access to the outdoors shall be limited to those
persons who perform non-productive tasks, and managers.
Old 19-06-2005, 08:38 PM
TMG

TeaLady (Mari C.) wrote:

For shame sir - I am not a troll. To start with, I have no
bridge to live under, nor do I eat goats. I might eat goats,
given the opportunity, but as I don't have the opportunity, I
don't.

I suspect that the kind peoples of rfc may be able to provide you with
tasty goat recipes.

If not, I have several - as well as the actual goats. I have sold off
most of my trip, but have a couple yet to relocate.
Old 19-06-2005, 08:49 PM
[email protected]

You should add this one to your recipe link list:

www.copykat.com

It is a site where people post recipes that are very similar to
restaurant recipes. If you want a recipe very similar to Red Lobster's
Crab Alfredo so you can fix it at home, you can find it here.

Old 20-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Graphic Queen

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:51:02 -0500, shelly
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:21:23 -0400, Chris McGonnell
wrote:

Mine does that too! This Outlook Express thing is quite easy.

i love it too! now, i just need to figure out how i can attach pictures
to these emails, so that i can show all of you my lovely grandkids.

hahaha That is one of the easiest things to learn. I do wish we could
people in these different groups. Microsoft screwed it for the whole
world since they made it so easy for anyone and everyone to get
connected.

I don't understand your acronyms, but I'll learn in time.

be careful who you ask for help. some of the people on this board are
really rude.

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 04:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 01:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM