David DeLaney

AlleyGator > wrote:
>shelly > wrote:
>>i've been a contributor here for a long time.

>OK, this is all clear now. You're posting from alt.religion.kibology
>which is where you've been for a long time, not rec.food.cooking. Why
>would you find it necessary to crosspost to two unrelated groups,
>Shelly? That's part of the confusion. Anyway, this would all seem to
>fit into the theme of Kibology, I suppose <G>.

and suddenly the baking/cooking crafter was ENLIGHTENED

(we've found that in cases where regular trolls get lost in the shuffle
through indistinguishability <pauses to count on fingers ... okay> that
only bizarre trolls still serve the enlightening and/or enleavening
purpose)

I do have to ask: after all this, have you HAND? If not, we can continue...

Dave
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower