Old 18-06-2005, 06:51 PM
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 04:19:30 GMT, Dave Bell
wrote:

B*B

Boob? izzat you?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason
writes.
-- Andre Gide

Old 18-06-2005, 06:51 PM
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:21:23 -0400, Chris McGonnell
wrote:

Mine does that too! This Outlook Express thing is quite easy.

i love it too! now, i just need to figure out how i can attach pictures
to these emails, so that i can show all of you my lovely grandkids.

I don't understand your acronyms, but I'll learn in time.

be careful who you ask for help. some of the people on this board are
really rude.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

Let each man exercise the art he knows.
-- Aristophanes, Wasps

Old 18-06-2005, 06:51 PM
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 09:53:19 -0400, "limey" wrote:

She's playing everyone. Stop feeding the troll.

gee, you're really bossy.

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of
liking them.
-- Jane Austen

Old 18-06-2005, 07:34 PM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

actually, i *am* looking for a good vegetarian recipe for black-eyed
peas. a friend of mine made them in a sort of stir-fry, mixed with
cabbage and onions, and it was really good.

At least one or two of the links were vegetarian, I think. That's
clever - vegetarian black-eyed peas.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Old 18-06-2005, 07:37 PM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

gee, you're really bossy.

NO, actually people here are quite forgiving of someone who has a bad
day - they're still waiting to see if you'll come back to earth, stop
your bizarre trolling and become a contributor. Your loss.

Old 18-06-2005, 08:08 PM
sf

wrote:

Mine does that too! This Outlook Express thing is quite easy.

Most likely your password is automatic and it is the same password you
use for your ISP. The reason why you don't think you have one is
because you've automated your system. Try entering your mailbox via
the web and you'll quickly find out you need a password.

i love it too! now, i just need to figure out how i can attach pictures
to these emails, so that i can show all of you my lovely grandkids.

You'll find out quickly that pictures are unwelcome in text
newsgroups. However, if you can figure out how to upload them to your
personal web space (or to http://photos.yahoo.com/), you are welcome
to post a link!
Old 18-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Marc Goodman

AlleyGator wrote:
NO, actually people here are quite forgiving of someone who has a bad
day - they're still waiting to see if you'll come back to earth, stop
your bizarre trolling and become a contributor. Your loss.

So, just what the heck is this "kibology" thing, and how
does one contribute to it, anyway??2?
Old 18-06-2005, 08:22 PM
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:19:21 -0400, Marc Goodman
wrote:

So, just what the heck is this "kibology" thing,

that it is is answer enough.

and how does one contribute to it, anyway??2?

US$20 SAIT. oh, hey, is that the Obvious Bag?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

As Leonardo da Vinci investigated the depths of the human body and
sectioned dead corps, so I try to section souls.
-- Edvard Munch

Old 18-06-2005, 08:22 PM
sarah bennett

AlleyGator wrote:
sarah bennett wrote:

ok, i give up. it seems the only attitude one can have on usenet is
snotty bitch or newbie, apparently.

I think you seem to be the only one acting the part of snotty b****
here, Shelly. For the life of me, I can't figure out how someone
thinks that what you did is funny, let alone sending the guy an email
to let him know you're bored and juvenile enoughto to not only troll,
but admit it and be proud of it. That's a shame, too, because I liked
your art. I spent some time getting the food links together for you,
so at least I hope you can make use of those. Now, maybe we should
all just step back and forget it. I think you might enjoy hanging out
here once in a while if you'd give it a chance. Might learn something
too - I have.

um, I am not shelly. please pay attention

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß
Old 18-06-2005, 08:42 PM
shelly

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 12:34:08 -0700, sf wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:51:47 -0500, in rec.food.cooking you wrote:

i've been a contributor here for a long time.

Not unless you go by a different name and use a address.

sf (if that's your real name and i doubt that it is),

why are you email stalking me? anyway, i've been here--using this name
and address--for years. but perhaps your "here" and my "here" are two
different places?

--
shelly
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-- Eleanor Roosevelt, This Is My Story, 1937

Old 18-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Marc Goodman

shelly wrote:
sf (if that's your real name and i doubt that it is),

why are you email stalking me? anyway, i've been here--using this name
and address--for years. but perhaps your "here" and my "here" are two
different places?

I can vouch for her. She posts here all the time. I think
she must be using an old Apple ][ or something, though, because
I don't think she even has a mouse.
Old 18-06-2005, 10:01 PM
AlleyGator

sarah bennett wrote:

um, I am not shelly. please pay attention

Sorry Sarah. Now that explains what she meant by "blaming" you - that
was confusing. Got my followups confused.

Old 18-06-2005, 10:07 PM
AlleyGator

shelly wrote:

i've been a contributor here for a long time.

OK, this is all clear now. You're posting from alt.religion.kibology
which is where you've been for a long time, not rec.food.cooking. Why
would you find it necessary to crosspost to two unrelated groups,
Shelly? That's part of the confusion. Anyway, this would all seem to
fit into the theme of Kibology, I suppose G.

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.

I just keep finding these old recipes Kalmia General Cooking 0 16-12-2013 05:14 PM
Finding Old Recipes jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 10 21-07-2011 04:56 AM
Finding a cause. Roy Boy Winemaking 0 27-11-2005 02:44 AM
Finding Recipes Otto Bahn General Cooking 240 30-06-2005 05:52 PM