Old 14-08-2005, 02:12 PM
usual suspect

Claire's fat windbag Uncle Dreck lied:
Why did you lie about black olives, you fat orthorexic ex-greasemonkey?

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Derek "Squid Ink" Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

There's no lie in there. Since learning how black olives
are sold in a medium containing squid ink I've stopped
eating them to maintain my ethical standard; something
you've proven incapable of doing, back-slider.

They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass.

I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
to colour them black, and I've no reason to believe a
word you write that suggests otherwise, liar suspect

You're UNreliably told that.

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Derek Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

You stopped eating them because of misinformation

Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told

No, Lying Nash, you're UNreliably told.

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

They're processed in LYE to change their color, fatso, yet you
deliberately LIE and say they "swim around in squid ink or something
close to it." Why do you continue to lie, you orthorexic sod?

Old 14-08-2005, 02:19 PM
pearl

"usual suspect" wrote in message .. .
pearl wrote:
Support your troops - http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

Your unethical edit is noted.

It wasn't unethical.

You altered

And again.

Why do you push the following?

..
I don't.

..

WTF do you call all that, dummy?

Proof that you're desperate as hell.

I know what I believe, and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

So when are you off to support your troops, killer, or is it that you
only shoot at defenceless creatures who can't fight back? Scum.

Old 14-08-2005, 02:20 PM
usual suspect

pearl wrote:
Support your troops - http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

Your unethical edit is noted.

It wasn't unethical.

You altered

And again.

Why do you push the following?

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

I don't.

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

WTF do you call all that, dummy?

Proof

Precisely.

I know what I believe,

So do I.

and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

*MOSTLY*?! HAHAH! You must be taking spin cues from Skanky.
Old 14-08-2005, 02:46 PM
pearl

pearl wrote:
Support your troops - http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

Your unethical edit is noted.

It wasn't unethical.

You altered

And again.

Why do you push the following?

..
WTF do you call all that, dummy?

Proof that you're desperate as hell.

Precisely.

I know what I believe,

So do I.

Obviously not. Your caricatures expose your own twisted mind.

and I know that your 'list' mostly ain't it.

*MOSTLY*?! HAHAH! You must be taking spin cues from Skanky.

Who?

Old 14-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:12:18 GMT, usual suspect wrote:

Derek wrote:

[...]

Now for the rest of the post you've snipped away in
utter embarrassment; address it if you can, queer.

unsnip
First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights.

You declared yourself vegan because you claimed

1) to "dislike flesh"

That's correct, with the exception of fish.

You didn't mention that exception when making
your statement about your dislike for flesh.

Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
post I ever made, tosser?

Yes, you were,

Talk about a high standard.

You have no standard to begin with, so you
attack those who you've tried but failed to
aspire to instead.

Let's take your quotes concerning
hunting, for yet another example of many;

"*I* don't hunt."
usual suspect Jul 1 2003 http://tinyurl.com/e45k7

But then, just 4 days later you inadvertently confess
that you DO hunt after all;

"I know from my own hunting as well as from that
of family members and friends that nobody wants
to put a deer or rabbit or any other creature in pain."
usual suspect Jul 5 2003 http://tinyurl.com/c4h4d

You're an habitual liar.

That's not a lie.

It's one of many, usual liar. You just can't stop yourself
from lying and snipping away the evidence of your lies.
And you call yourself a Christian? Pah! You're a joke.

2) that "the consumption of meat, dairy, and eggs is
bad for me, animals, my environment, and the
whole world"
3) that "no animal must die for my nourishment or
enjoyment"

I now distinguish between healthful and unhealthful diets

Then you

The past is irrelevant.

Only according to those

Resto

unsnip
Only according to those with a past they would wish
to go away and forget about: you, for example. Your
past quotes reveal that you've lied about your dislike
for flesh. They also show that you have no grounds
to launch your pathetic tirades against vegans here
who abstain from meat, because like you, the majority
of them abstain from meat for the very same reasons
you gave, hypocrite.
end restore

Why do you continue to believe vegan lies and distortions, Nash?

I don't, queer.

My position now is consistent

Your position is

based on a learning process.

Confusion, more like.

No

Your quotes reveal your confusion, so there's
no use in trying to deny it, snippy.

unsnip

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

When you've finally made up your mind where your
own position is regarding veganism, you might have
some say here, but while you continue to attack
vegans that aren't as confused as you are regarding
their position, your feeble attacks can only be seen
as a swipe against those who've bettered you by
abiding by their stated principles. Your utter hatred
toward those you've tried but failed to aspire to is
ugly and so transparent.
end restore

It's a theological question, Derk, and in the above I refused to presume
the answer. I don't *know* if God endowed them with any rights

Then you have

The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW.

The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever

It's incongruent with AR.

unsnip

The bible can be interpreted to mean whatever the
liar using it wishes it to mean, as you've proved quite
effectively in this one thread alone. Take another pet
subject I have, for example: personal responsibility.
When considering the expression "children carry the
sins of their fathers" Deut. 5:9 says, "You shall not
bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD
your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for
the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation
of those who hate me...", but Deut. 24:16 completely
contradicts that message (God's word) with, "Fathers
shall not be put to death for their children, nor children
put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own
sin."

The bible is a lie and used by liars like yourself to get
them out of tight corners or into people's pockets.
end restore

Keep snipping and altering posts if that's your only
option, but rest assured that your dodging and lies
are all held in Google archives to laugh at.

Old 14-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Masha

One would assume that if you were invited to a friends for dinner, they
would know that you were a vegan and wouldn't insult you by serving up a
humk of cow in the first place! Mostly when I go to dinner parties these
days, the meal is, at least, vegetarian. That way anyone who's kosher,
halal, veggie etc. can all eat it, much easier. Although I wouldn't want to
offend anyone, I still wouldn't eat meat!

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's away his
neighbour's gift cake behind her
back, and says that people
should not turn down food that
was made for them out of love
and stuff. So, this got me to
wondering.

Usual, what do you (as a food
definition vegan) do when the
following occurs. You are
invited over to someone's
place for dinner. You are
served a big steak and a
small side of potatoes. What
do you do? Eat the meat?
Not eat the meat? If not, how
do you explain it to them?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 14-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Scented Nectar

"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Rudy Canoza wrote:

It doesn't take much to give you
a case of the freak-outs, does it.

No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are.
It's fun.

if his joy is hurting other people, than he is sick.

Rudy and Usual enjoy doing it the
most, although Rick pipes in now
and then. Dutch is a little better,
although even he has called me
a **** once. Sometimes I wonder
whether they like to try and hurt, or
if they want to be disliked because
they hate themselves.

Old 14-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

Still fishing.

Not fishing. It's already established.

Where?

I was car-less in 2003.

You still are.

How can you be sure? You
can't. That's why you're
fishing.

I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
43 year-old baby?

Still fishing, huh?

I'm not fishing. I have a very strong hunch, though.

You're fishing.

Old 14-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
Dutch wrote:
"usual suspect" wrote

1. I want to make sure people aren't deluded by the lies people like you
spread about diet, health, nutrition, the conditions in which animals

are
raised, etc., so I'm here to add some balance.

Quite so, "veganism" is one of the most insidious ideas in modern

culture.
Due to it's benign reputation, people find themselves ensconced in it's
dogma before they know what hit them. The same people who would never

fall
victim to one of the more obvious cults are easy prey for extreme ARAs

who
use veganism to promote their agenda.

I think it's apropos and fair to compare veganism to cults. While
veganism may not be as systematic as, say, Scientology, it similarly
defrauds its adherents, fosters an "us versus them" attitude, and gets
them to aggressively proselytize others.

It all starts when the evil stranger
offers you a free cup of carrot
juice. Next thing you know, they
take all your money through the
health food store which is really
just a front for their evil minded
meals.

I've got a couple of friends who
are Scientologists. May I pass
along your post's headers for
their alleged lists of enemies?

Old 14-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Scented Nectar

"pearl" wrote in message
"usual suspect" wrote in message

. ..
pearl wrote:
Support your troops - http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

Your unethical edit is noted.

It wasn't unethical.

You altered my post. You've no credibility.

Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

snip usual defamatory BS

I want to know why Usual hasn't
enlisted. Usual, why aren't you
over there fighting for your country?

Old 14-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Scented Nectar

"Masha" wrote in message
One would assume that if you were invited to a friends for dinner, they
would know that you were a vegan and wouldn't insult you by serving up a
humk of cow in the first place! Mostly when I go to dinner parties these
days, the meal is, at least, vegetarian. That way anyone who's kosher,
halal, veggie etc. can all eat it, much easier. Although I wouldn't want

offend anyone, I still wouldn't eat meat!

Me too, but Usual has berated
people for turning down non-veg
food. Meanwhile, he himself
eats vegan except for a brief
exception once for a meal with
fish. He hates vegans and refuses
to identify as one. My question
to him is to see if he practices
what he preaches.

Old 14-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

"usual suspect" wrote in message

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

Still fishing.

No. We reeled you in months ago.

You don't have a car. Period.

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control

I don't have an eating disorder.

Yes, you do.

You follow quackery.

I avoid you. You, otoh, have yet to come down firmly against
reflexology. You want to sit on the fence because of one person's
anecdotes despite the studies which show it to be quackery.

You follow quackery.

No.

I'm not afollower of reflexology

Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
other form of quackery. You have lots of other
unscientific medical beliefs.

I have more of a life

No, you don't. You're a home-bound agoraphobic pot-head.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

Your *existence* -- it's not a life -- a feeble attempt to escape from life.

I love my life.

You love avoiding reality. Someday you'll have to face up to reality.

It's my reality I love

It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
system you espouse, one does not create one's own
reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
"mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
have degrees.

I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
43 year-old baby?

Still fishing, huh?

No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
independence.
Old 14-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:

Support your troops - http://www.americasupportsyou.mil/ .

Your unethical edit is noted.

It wasn't unethical.

You altered my post. You've no credibility.

Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

**** yourself with a broken bottle, you filthy slag.

Haven't heard from your solly yet chortle. I won't,
either - you don't have one. No case, no solly. It's
that simple.
Old 14-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Dutch

"Masha" wrote
One would assume that if you were invited to a friends for dinner, they
would know that you were a vegan and wouldn't insult you by serving up a
humk of cow in the first place! Mostly when I go to dinner parties these
days, the meal is, at least, vegetarian. That way anyone who's kosher,
halal, veggie etc. can all eat it, much easier. Although I wouldn't want
offend anyone, I still wouldn't eat meat!

Thereby maintaining the illusion that your dinner was not associated with
animal death and suffering...

Old 14-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

Still fishing.

Not fishing. It's already established.

Where?

Right he

If you're getting together somewhere accessable [sic]
by bus or subway, I would sure like to go. I have
no car though, so Markham's out for me, but I could
get to anywhere in Toronto itself.

http://tinyurl.com/d36ok

I was car-less in 2003.

You still are.

How can you be sure?

We're sure.

I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
43 year-old baby?

Still fishing, huh?

I'm not fishing. I have a very strong hunch, though.

You're fishing.

Not fishing. We reeled you in long back.

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 18-12-2005 11:13 PM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM