Old 11-08-2005, 06:44 AM

Old 11-08-2005, 03:26 PM

neighbour's gift cake behind her
back, and says that people
should not turn down food that
was made for them out of love
and stuff. So, this got me to
wondering.

Usual, what do you (as a food
definition vegan)

He isn't. He's written fairly recently about eating
some sashimi.

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
nk.net...
Scented Nectar wrote:

Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's

GIVES, not "give's", you illiterate ****.

It doesn't take much to give you
a case of the freak-outs, does it.

away his
neighbour's gift cake behind her
back, and says that people
should not turn down food that
was made for them out of love
and stuff. So, this got me to
wondering.

Usual, what do you (as a food
definition vegan)

He isn't. He's written fairly recently about eating
some sashimi.

He made a big production about
breaking his vegan diet. I doubt
he has continued to do so. He's
vegan again.

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive. And you're the
idiot. Why did you snip my
question away? Snip and run,
snip and run. Too bad your
defective personality can't be
snipped.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 11-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's

GIVES, not "give's", you illiterate ****.

It doesn't take much to give you
a case of the freak-outs, does it.

No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned
stupid you are. It's fun.

away his
neighbour's gift cake behind her
back, and says that people
should not turn down food that
was made for them out of love
and stuff. So, this got me to
wondering.

Usual, what do you (as a food
definition vegan)

He isn't. He's written fairly recently about eating
some sashimi.

He made a big production about
breaking his vegan diet.

He did not.

I doubt he has continued to do so.

You have no reason to doubt anything but your own sanity.

He's vegan again.

No.

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You are an inattentive idiot. You are just
unbelievably, staggeringly stupid.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Scented Nectar

Scented Nectar wrote:

Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's

GIVES, not "give's", you illiterate ****.

It doesn't take much to give you
a case of the freak-outs, does it.

No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned
stupid you are. It's fun.

Don't you ever have anything
meaningful and non-insulting
to say? I guess not since you
admit to taking pleasure in
being an asshole.

Old 11-08-2005, 06:10 PM
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control
over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
(whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
compensate for things.
http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu

Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Scented Nectar wrote:

Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's

GIVES, not "give's", you illiterate ****.

It doesn't take much to give you
a case of the freak-outs, does it.

No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned
stupid you are. It's fun.

Don't you ever have anything
meaningful and non-insulting
to say?

Everything I say is meaningful - everything. As to
being insulting: you have earned it.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:51 PM

Scented Nectar wrote:

Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's

GIVES, not "give's", you illiterate ****.

It doesn't take much to give you
a case of the freak-outs, does it.

No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned
stupid you are. It's fun.

Don't you ever have anything
meaningful and non-insulting
to say?

Everything I say is meaningful - everything. As to
being insulting: you have earned it.

LOL!!

"Meaningful" in that it opens a window into your twisted little freaky
mind.

Old 12-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
Skanky wrote:
You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control

I don't have an eating disorder.
That page does not describe
me. You however are obsessive
about anti-veganism.

over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
(whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
compensate for things.
http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu

Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

I have more of a life than you if your
thrill is in insulting others rather than
discuss the topic.

Speaking of the topic, you haven't
answered the question I asked at
the beginning post on this topic.
I'm waiting...

Old 12-08-2005, 07:46 AM
Rudy Canoza

Skanky wrote:

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control

I don't have an eating disorder.

You most certainly do.

But you don't have a car. A car is what you don't
have; an eating disorder is what you do have.

over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
(whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
compensate for things.
http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu

Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

I have more of a life

You have a scut life. And no car.

Old 12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Skanky wrote:

[...]

No, many scientists (you're right not all, jut most) believe in global
warming. Many scientists believe there are health benefits from eating
vegan. Many people believe it is more moral. You laugh at these people.
None of your statements have been proven. I point out a journal
article, you attack it, instead of saying, interesting, lets repeat
it. Your anti-social response is simply to insult people.

You confuse eating disorders with choices.

You lied when you said another article said vegan is an eating disorder.
It said, it could be a symptom of other problems.

Your take typos and highlight them, as if they are the most important
thing in the world, while keyboards where made to slow people down
because typists were too fast. So keys are placed in bad positions.
Such we have found Duvarak keyboards are much more efficient. Yet he
points to typos with delight and insults.

The man has proven to be mean and insulting.

Vegans, by and large care about health, animal rights, and environmental
concerns. These are good things from good people.

Vegans are not opposed to science. Einstein was a vegetarian. We want
science. We want inquiry. It is pretty obvious that our digestive
system is 3 times the length of the trunk, and a cluster of studies show
meat eaters have higher rate of colon cancer and heart disease. Yes,
exercise and moderation improve he factors, and junk food vegans are in
great long term health problems. There are other disorders cluster
around meat eating. They all invite scientific studies and more
research. Not juvenile insults.

As far as moral concerns, he calls Kosher laws sick. And are
environmentalists all sick? I point out that a nuclear plant is leaking
1000 of times the radiation levels allowed. He can't see this pollution
enters the food supply till till I point it out, and using Florida
produce introduces the radioactive materials into the food supply.

The reality is we see many signs of global warming, antibiotic
ineffectiveness, growth hormones used in the meat factories, many meat
growers have been found to be unaware or breaking the law on feeding
their meat animals.

He is intelligent, but why use it to insult people.

If he wants to say the jury is out on Global warming, even though NASA,
NOA, Princeton and others clearly are convinced, instead he says do
nothing when we face a potential disaster with minimal efforts.

He is clearly a very sick person. He misuses diagnoses, and is a racist.
Anyone that calls Kosher a sickness is an anti semite.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message

Speaking of the topic, you haven't
answered the question I asked at
the beginning post on this topic.
I'm waiting...

I'm still waiting.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's away his
neighbour's gift cake behind her
back, and says that people
should not turn down food that
was made for them out of love
and stuff. So, this got me to
wondering.

Usual, what do you (as a food
definition vegan) do when the
following occurs. You are
invited over to someone's
place for dinner. You are
served a big steak and a
small side of potatoes. What
do you do? Eat the meat?
Not eat the meat? If not, how
do you explain it to them?

Usual, are you avoiding the above
questions?

Old 12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
usual suspect

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:
You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control

I don't have an eating disorder.

Yes, you do.

That page does not describe
me.

It does. To a T.

over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
(whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
compensate for things.
http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu

Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

I have more of a life

No, you don't. You're a home-bound agoraphobic pot-head. Your
*existence* -- it's not a life -- a feeble attempt to escape from life.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:05 PM
usual suspect

Bumbling Bob wrote:

[...]

No, you're WRONG. What part of EVENLY do you not comprehend in EVENLY
DIVIDED? Scientists have NOT reached a consensus on the relationship
between human activities and global warming.

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 19-12-2005 12:13 AM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM