Old 12-08-2005, 08:02 PM

place for dinner. You are
served a big steak and a
small side of potatoes. What
do you do? Eat the meat?
Not eat the meat? If not, how
do you explain it to them?

Usual, are you avoiding the above
questions?

He's not going to answer the question because he's a vegan "purist" and he
knows damn well that he won't eat the steak. Answering the question would
only expose him as the hypocrite that he is. Just leave him alone to
cower...

Old 12-08-2005, 09:52 PM
usual suspect

See James Strut wrote:
He's not going to answer the question because he's a vegan "purist"

How the **** do you explain the sashimi -- more fish than rice -- I've
eaten, girly-boy? How the **** do you explain my consumption of foods
containing dairy which my girlfriend has prepared? (Speaking of
girlfriends, have you found a new one or is the old one still at the end
of a rope trying to figure out why you're such a dickhead?) How the ****
do you explain my purchase and preparation of meat and dairy and
"battery eggs" for family members during visits -- both when I've
visited their homes and when they've visited mine -- and for friends at
parties?

You and Skanky can take her stupid-assed hypotheticals and go ****
yourselves.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:16 PM
rick

"Beach Runner" wrote in message
.. .

usual suspect wrote:

Skanky wrote:

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of
control
over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD
controls
what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the
color,
the weight, the amount, what the person does in other
areas of
life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person
once
again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to
perform
another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and
eating
disorders - are linked through the problem of
perfectionism.
It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response
always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
(whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
compensate for things.
http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu

Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture
to control your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

No, many scientists (you're right not all, jut most) believe in
global warming. Many scientists believe there are health
benefits from eating vegan. Many people believe it is more
moral.

==========
Umm, speaking of proving something, where's your proof that
veganism is somehow more moral than anything else, killer?

You laugh at these people.
None of your statements have been proven. I point out a
journal article, you attack it, instead of saying, interesting,
lets repeat
it. Your anti-social response is simply to insult people.

You confuse eating disorders with choices.

==================
Your choices are a disorder.

You lied when you said another article said vegan is an eating
disorder.
It said, it could be a symptom of other problems.

Your take typos and highlight them, as if they are the most
important thing in the world, while keyboards where made to
slow people down because typists were too fast. So keys are
placed in bad positions.
Such we have found Duvarak keyboards are much more efficient.
Yet he points to typos with delight and insults.

The man has proven to be mean and insulting.

Vegans, by and large care about health, animal rights, and
environmental concerns. These are good things from good
people.

=============================
From delusional people, fool. They, and you do NOTHING to look
at your own bloody footprints once you've decided that your are
more moral than anyone else. It's far to easy to show that being
vegan doesn't automatically DO anything for health, animals or
the environment.

Vegans are not opposed to science. Einstein was a vegetarian.
We want science. We want inquiry. It is pretty obvious that
our digestive system is 3 times the length of the trunk, and a
cluster of studies show
meat eaters have higher rate of colon cancer and heart disease.
Yes, exercise and moderation improve he factors, and junk food
vegans are in great long term health problems. There are other
disorders cluster around meat eating. They all invite
scientific studies and more research. Not juvenile insults.

========================
Yet the studies all seem to show that eating some meat is better
than absolutly no meat.

As far as moral concerns, he calls Kosher laws sick. And are
environmentalists all sick? I point out that a nuclear plant
is leaking 1000 of times the radiation levels allowed. He
can't see this pollution enters the food supply till till I
point it out, and using Florida produce introduces the
radioactive materials into the food supply.

The reality is we see many signs of global warming, antibiotic
ineffectiveness, growth hormones used in the meat factories,
many meat growers have been found to be unaware or breaking the
law on feeding their meat animals.

He is intelligent, but why use it to insult people.

If he wants to say the jury is out on Global warming, even
though NASA,
NOA, Princeton and others clearly are convinced, instead he
says do nothing when we face a potential disaster with minimal
efforts.

He is clearly a very sick person. He misuses diagnoses, and is
a racist.
Anyone that calls Kosher a sickness is an anti semite.

==================
And you are just another delusional, ignorant fool that cannot
back up your own claims, killer.

Old 12-08-2005, 10:19 PM
C. James Strutz

"Pussy Boy" wrote in message
.. .

containing dairy which my girlfriend has prepared? [snip] How the **** do
you explain my purchase and preparation of meat and dairy and "battery
eggs" for family members during visits -- both when I've visited their
homes and when they've visited mine -- and for friends at parties?

I explain it that you're lying hypocrite. First you're vegan, then you're
not, then for some weird reason you broadcast to everybody here that you
tried sushi, and now we find out that purchase and prepare meat and dairy
foods. All the while you insult people, exaggerate facts to your advantage,
lie through your teeth, use biased sources, evade, take things out of
context, and you have the nerve to whine and cry like a pussy when people
give you equal treatment.

[Excerpted from above]
(Speaking of girlfriends, have you found a new one or is the old one still
at the end of a rope trying to figure out why you're such a dickhead?)

What were you saying about ad homimen attacks?

You and Skanky can take her stupid-assed hypotheticals and go ****
yourselves.

Just answer her question you coward...

Old 12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
usual suspect

See James Strut wrote:
He's not going to answer the question because he's a vegan "purist"

How the **** do you explain the sashimi -- more fish than rice -- I've
eaten, girly-boy? How the **** do you explain my consumption of foods
containing dairy which my girlfriend has prepared? [snip] How the **** do
you explain my purchase and preparation of meat and dairy and "battery
eggs" for family members during visits -- both when I've visited their
homes and when they've visited mine -- and for friends at parties?

I explain it

No, you don't.

First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights. I ceased such identification when I
realized how wrong I was about AR and veganism (and other leftist
radical beliefs) -- while people like Nikitta objected to my refusal to
identify with vegans anymore.

then you're not,

No matter what I called myself, I never was. I've never embraced animal
rights. My politics are on the Right side of the mainstream, i.e., way
out of step with the radical leftist ideology of which veganism is just
a tiny, eccentric (in the worst possible meaning of the word), and
marginal part.

then for some weird reason you broadcast to everybody here that you
tried sushi,

Sashimi. I'd eaten sushi all along. And the reason I wrote that I'd
eaten sashimi was so shit-stirring assholes like Dreck, Skanky, and you
would finally stop calling me a vegan. I'd written elsewhere, in
response to Lesley (aka pearl), that I would probably resume eating fish.

and now we find out that purchase and prepare meat and dairy
foods.

That's hardly a new admission. I'd admitted to cooking for my family
before, of course to consternation of true believers (like you even if
your disapproval comes a few years later).

All the while you insult people,

Only ****s like you who deserve it.

exaggerate facts to your advantage,

Examples? Of course not. You never offer examples, you just cast aspersions.

[Excerpted from above]

(Speaking of girlfriends, have you found a new one or is the old one still
at the end of a rope trying to figure out why you're such a dickhead?)

What were you saying

So you're between women then.

Old 13-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Derek

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:38:35 GMT, usual suspect wrote:
See James Strut wrote:

[..]
First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights.

You declared yourself vegan because you claimed

1) to "dislike flesh"
2) that "the consumption of meat, dairy, and eggs is
bad for me, animals, my environment, and the
whole world"
3) that "no animal must die for my nourishment or
enjoyment"

"I dislike flesh, though my reasons for being vegan
are overwhelmingly health-oriented: I want to live
a long, healthy life, and I think the consumption of
meat, dairy, and eggs is bad for me, animals, my
environment, and the whole world. Is that first part
selfish? Perhaps to some people. Do the other,
more selfless consequences of my diet (no animal
must die for my nourishment or enjoyment, less
pollution and less harm to the environment, etc.)
mitigate the selfish notion of wanting to live long and
without serious health problems associated with an
animal-based diet?"
usual suspect Sep 9 2002 http://tinyurl.com/aohwv

Those are the exact reasons most vegans give for
their choice to abstain from meat, liar, so cut the
crap about making the mistake in thinking you were
"under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights." YOU abstained
from meat so that "no animal must die for my
nourishment or enjoyment."

Also, in answer to Bart who asked you whether
our dominion over animals includes eating and
slaughtering them for food, you answered no by
quoting Genesis 1:29-30 (New King James Version)

[start Bart to you]
So, according to the bible, God gave us dominion
over the animal kingdom.

[you]
Does dominion include slaughtering and eating them? The
answer is found immediately following one of the verses
you quoted:

Genesis 1:29-30 (New King James Version) -- And God
said, "See, I have given you every herb that yields seed
which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose
fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every
beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything
that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given
every green herb for food"; and it was so.
[end]
usual suspect 11 Jun 2002 http://tinyurl.com/4jtz8

As for your later assertion, that you've NEVER held
a belief in the proposition of animal rights, read on and
see where you claim NOT to know that answer.

"Animals are not moral agents and generally operate
by instinct and conditioning (the same can be said of
far too many humans). Animals should be afforded
protection under the law. But are they endowed with
any rights by their creator? I do not know that answer.
usual suspect Date: 2002-06-12

You're a liar, usual suspect, or whatever name you hide
your disgrace behind.
Old 13-08-2005, 03:03 AM
usual suspect

Claire's morbidly obese, self-crippled Uncle Derk wrote:
First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights.

You declared yourself vegan because you claimed

1) to "dislike flesh"

That's correct, with the exception of fish.

My diet is varied. As I said, some day I may eat fish. Some day
I may have some ice cream. I don't think I could eat liver or
steak, but that's aesthetic.
usual suspect, 10 Jun 2003 (http://tinyurl.com/a9ukd)

2) that "the consumption of meat, dairy, and eggs is
bad for me, animals, my environment, and the
whole world"
3) that "no animal must die for my nourishment or
enjoyment"

I now distinguish between healthful and unhealthful diets whether they
contain healthful versions of those foods or abstain from them all, and
no longer make such unsupportable blanket generalizations like those
two. My position now is consistent with the major dietetics
organizations in the US and Canada:

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that all
foods can fit into a healthful eating style. The ADA strives to
communicate healthful eating messages to the public that
emphasize the total diet, or overall pattern of food eaten,
rather than any one food or meal. If consumed in moderation with
appropriate portion size and combined with regular physical
activity, all foods can fit into a healthful diet.
http://www.eatright.org/Member/Polic...ndex_21027.cfm

Those are the exact reasons most vegans

1. I'm not "most vegans." I never was.
2. I moderated my point(s) of view as I learned more. That's what
educated people do. As a self-crippled fat ****, you don't seem to
understand that.
3. Animals died regardless of what I ate or my reasons for or against
eating certain foods. The same is true of your diet: it's inconsistent
with your stated (pseudo) ethics. I stopped making smug, sanctimonious
claims about diet because I don't think one can be more or less ethical
on the basis of diet.

[...]

Upon further study, I ceded that the account of Noah following the flood
mitigated that isolated passage. As well, I accept have posted
repeatedly that Jesus Christ was neither a vegetarian nor an animal
rights activist. Vegans and ARAs would shun him today:

----
When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into
deep water, and let down the nets for a catch."

Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't
caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the
nets."

When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish
that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners
in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and
filled both boats so full that they began to sink.

When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go
away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!" For he and all his
companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had
taken...
Luke 5:4-9 (cp. John 21 for similar post-resurrection account)

He fed fish to hungry followers:
Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion
for these people; they have already been with me three days and
have nothing to eat. I do not want to send them away hungry, or
they may collapse on the way."

His disciples answered, "Where could we get enough bread in this
remote place to feed such a crowd?"

"How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked.

"Seven," they replied, "and a few small fish."

He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. Then he took the
seven loaves and the fish, and when he had given thanks, he
broke them and gave them to the disciples, and they in turn to
the people. They all ate and were satisfied. Afterward the
disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were
left over.
-- Mathew 15:32-37

He ate fish himself:
When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. And
while they still did not believe it because of joy and
amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?"
They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate
it in their presence.
-- Luke 24:40-43

Fact: his disciples weren't ARAs, they were fishermen. Fact: he went out
with them. Fact: he told them where and when to find fish. Fact: he fed
fish to others. Fact: he ate fish himself.

Consider the Passover seder:
On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when it was
customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus' disciples asked
him, "Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you
to eat the Passover?"

So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, "Go into the
city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow
him. Say to the owner of the house he enters, 'The Teacher asks:
Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my
disciples?' He will show you a large upper room, furnished and
ready. Make preparations for us there."

The disciples left, went into the city and found things just as
Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.
-- Mark 14:12-16

Did he forbid the lamb? No, he and his disciples partook in the custom
of killing and eating a lamb on Pesach. Even if you refuse to accept the
fish and lamb, consider the following:
A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, "If
you are willing, you can make me clean."

Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched
the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately the
leprosy left him and he was cured.

Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning: "See that you
don't tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest
and offer the sacrifices that Moses commanded for your
cleansing, as a testimony to them."
Mark 1:40-44

So Christ commanded animal sacrifice on at least one occasion. And why
did Mary and Joseph offer sacrifices upon the birth of Jesus?

Conclusion: Jesus was NOT vegetarian, nor did he do anything consistent
with the animal rights or "vegan" position.
----

When you learn something different from what you've believed, do you
continue to believe the disproven or do you align your views with the
truth? Wait. You're the buck-passing over-consumer whose sham sense of
ethics spreads the blame around to everyone else. Forget I asked, tosser.

As for your later assertion, that you've NEVER held
a belief in the proposition of animal rights, read on and
see where you claim NOT to know that answer.

"Animals are not moral agents and generally operate
by instinct and conditioning (the same can be said of
far too many humans). Animals should be afforded
protection under the law. But are they endowed with
any rights by their creator? I do not know that answer.
usual suspect Date: 2002-06-12

It's a theological question, Derk, and in the above I refused to presume
the answer. I don't *know* if God endowed them with any rights, but I'm
led to conclude he didn't because the Bible (see above) and various
religious texts indicate that he didn't. The passages in Deuteronomy and
Leviticus which deal with the issue of humane treatment of animals are
consistent with an AW position, not with AR.

You're a

You're a cuckold:
I am sure he will tell you that I have shagged his wife and its
true I will admit that.
David "Judas" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/n292

You've most likely raised your twin's children. You aren't alone:
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Perhaps one out of every 25 dads
could unknowingly be raising another man's child, a finding that
has huge health and social implications, according to report
released Wednesday.
http://tinyurl.com/9wypf

The difference, of course, is that most of these cuckolds don't have
twins who shag their wives. Then again, you prefer to wank to internet porn:
I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
Derek "Wanksalot" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/nu3s

You're a pathetic yob. I know you can't resist stirring shit, but you
have enough of your own to stir and smell, fatso.
Old 13-08-2005, 07:00 AM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:
You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control

I don't have an eating disorder.

Yes, you do.

You follow quackery.

That page does not describe
me.

It does. To a T.

over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
(whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
compensate for things.
http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu

Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

I have more of a life

No, you don't. You're a home-bound agoraphobic pot-head. Your
*existence* -- it's not a life -- a feeble attempt to escape from life.

I love my life. I'll bet you can't say
the same. You're too mean-
spirited to be truly happy.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 13-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
Usual has claimed that people
should accept food that others
have made and not worry what's
in them. He give's away his
neighbour's gift cake behind her
back, and says that people
should not turn down food that
was made for them out of love
and stuff. So, this got me to
wondering.

Usual, what do you (as a food
definition vegan) do when the
following occurs. You are
invited over to someone's
place for dinner. You are
served a big steak and a
small side of potatoes. What
do you do? Eat the meat?
Not eat the meat? If not, how
do you explain it to them?

I'm waaaaaiiiiittting. If you object
to the wording of the 'as a food
definition vegan', then just leave
it out. The question still remains.
And so does the steak.

Old 13-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Derek

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 02:03:05 GMT, usual suspect wrote:
Derek wrote:

First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights.

You declared yourself vegan because you claimed

1) to "dislike flesh"

That's correct, with the exception of fish.

You didn't mention that exception when making
your statement about your dislike for flesh. Being
the liar that you've most certainly proved to be, I
reject your ad hoc exception as just another lie
and back pedaling.

2) that "the consumption of meat, dairy, and eggs is
bad for me, animals, my environment, and the
whole world"
3) that "no animal must die for my nourishment or
enjoyment"

I now distinguish between healthful and unhealthful diets

Then you lied when claiming that the consumption of
flesh was bad for you. And what about the claim that
eating flesh was bad for the environment and the
World? Was that just another lie, or have you now
come to the conclusion that it isn't bad for the animals
and the World after all? Also, you've failed to address
the part where you claimed that no animal must die
for your nourishment or enjoyment. You're full of shit.

My position now is consistent

Your position is never consistent;

"I am vegan"
usual suspect 2002-05-09

"First, don't EVER call me "a vegan" or even just "vegan."
usual suspect 2003-06-10

"No thanks, I'm a vegan."
usual suspect 2003-08-14

"You'll find my views have been consistent."
usual suspect 2003-09-05

What a joke!

[...]

You were already aware of other passages from the
bible which mentions meat, but you still used the above
passage to indicate that our dominion over animals does
not include killing them. So, once again we can see
your lies and back pedaling when cornered on these
issues.

As for your later assertion, that you've NEVER held
a belief in the proposition of animal rights, read on and
see where you claim NOT to know that answer.

"Animals are not moral agents and generally operate
by instinct and conditioning (the same can be said of
far too many humans). Animals should be afforded
protection under the law. But are they endowed with
any rights by their creator? I do not know that answer.
usual suspect Date: 2002-06-12

It's a theological question, Derk, and in the above I refused to presume
the answer. I don't *know* if God endowed them with any rights

Then you have no grounds for your puny attacks
on others who believe animals hold moral rights
against us.

You're a

You're a cuckold:
I am sure he will tell you that I have shagged his wife and its
true I will admit that.
David "Judas" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/n292

You throw that up at every opportunity when
cornered into reviewing your lies. I'm not in
the least phased by it, but it does show your
desperation to use anything to avoid being
seen as a liar, and that in itself is useful to me.

Old 13-08-2005, 11:27 AM
pearl

"usual suspect" wrote in message . ..

Support your troops - http://www.troopsoutnow.org/ .

..
It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that all
foods can fit into a healthful eating style. The ADA strives to
communicate healthful eating messages to the public that
emphasize the total diet, or overall pattern of food eaten,
rather than any one food or meal. If consumed in moderation with
appropriate portion size and combined with regular physical
activity, all foods can fit into a healthful diet.
http://www.eatright.org/Member/Polic...ndex_21027.cfm

'.. disease rates were significantly associated within a range of dietary
plant food composition that suggested an absence of a disease prevention
threshold. That is, the closer a diet is to an all-plant foods diet, the greater
will be the reduction in the rates of these diseases.'
http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases...sis_paper.html

..
----
When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, "Put out into
deep water, and let down the nets for a catch."

Simon answered, "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't
caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the
nets."

When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish
that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners
in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and
filled both boats so full that they began to sink.

When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go
away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!" For he and all his
companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had
taken...

'Lection XIV
The Calling Of Andrew And Peter
The Teaching of Cruelty In Animals
The Two Rich Men
2. And Yeshua began to preach, and to say, Repent; for the kingdom
of heaven is at hand. And as he was walking by the sea of Galilee, he
saw Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net in the
sea; for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I
will make you fishers of men. And they straightway forsook their nets,
and followed him.
3. And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the
son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their
father, mending their nets; and he called them. And they immediately
left their nets, and the ship, and their father, and followed him.
...'
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_2.htm

Luke 5:4-9 (cp. John 21 for similar post-resurrection account)

'Lection LXXXIX
Jesus Appeareth At The Sea Of Tiberias

1. AFTER these things Yeshua shewed himself again to the disciples
at the sea of Tiberias, and on this wise shewed he himself. There were
together Simon, Peter, and Thomas, called Didymus, and Nathanael
of Cana in Galilee, and James and John and two other of his disciples.
2. And Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We
also go with thee. They went forth and entered into a ship immediately,
and that night they caught nothing. And when the morning was now
come, Yeshua stood on the shore, but the disciples knew not that it
was Yeshua.
3. Then Yeshua said unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They
answered him, Nay, Lord, not enough for all; there is naught but a
small loaf, a little oil, and a few dried fruits. And he said unto them,
Let these suffice; come and dine.
4. And he blessed them, and they ate and were filled, and there was
a pitcher of water also, and he blessed it likewise, and lo, it was the
fruit of the vine.
...'
reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_9.htm

He fed fish to hungry followers:
Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion
for these people; they have already been with me three days and
have nothing to eat. I do not want to send them away hungry, or
they may collapse on the way."

His disciples answered, "Where could we get enough bread in this
remote place to feed such a crowd?"

"How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked.

"Seven," they replied, "and a few small fish."

He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. Then he took the
seven loaves and the fish, and when he had given thanks, he
broke them and gave them to the disciples, and they in turn to
the people. They all ate and were satisfied. Afterward the
disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were
left over.
-- Mathew 15:32-37

'Lection XXIX
He Feedeth Five Thousand
With Six Loaves
And Seven Clusters Of Grapes
Healing Of The Sick
Jesus Walketh On The Water
4. And the day was far spent, and his disciples came unto
him and said, This is a desert place, and now the time is far
passed. Send them away, that they may go into the country
round about into the villages, and buy themselves bread, for
they have nothing to eat.
5. He answered and said unto them, Give ye them to eat.
And they say unto him, Shall we go and buy two hundred
pennyworth of bread, and give them to eat ?
6. He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see.
And when they knew, they said, Six loaves and seven clusters
of grapes. And he commanded them to make all sit down by
companies of fifty upon the grass. And they sat down in ranks
by hundreds and by fifties.
7. And when he had taken the six loaves and the seven clusters
of grapes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and brake the
loaves, and the grapes also and gave them to his disciples to set
before them and they divided them among them all.
8. And they did all eat and were filled. And they took up twelve
baskets full of the fragments that were left. And they that did eat
of the loaves and of the fruit were about five thousand men,
women and children, and he taught them many things.
...'
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_3.htm

He ate fish himself:
When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. And
while they still did not believe it because of joy and
amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?"
They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate
it in their presence.
-- Luke 24:40-43

'Lection LXXXVII
Jesus Appeareth To The Twelve
3. And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his Heart.
Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
4. For Thomas, called Didymus, one of the disciples, had said unto them,
Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into
his heart, I will not believe. Then saith he to Thomas, Behold my hands, my
heart, and my feet; reach hither thy hands, and be not faithless but believing.
5. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God! And
Yeshua saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast
believed; blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed.
6. Then saith Yeshua unto them again, Peace be unto you, as Abba Amma
hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this he breathed
on them and said unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost; preach the Gospel,
and anounce ye unto all nations; the resurrection of the Son of Man.
7. Teach ye the holy law of love which I have delivered unto you. And
whosoever forsake their sins, they are remitted unto them, and whosoever
continue in their sins they are retained unto them.
8. Baptise them who believe and repent, bless and anoint them, and offer
ye the pure Oblation of the fruits of the earth, which I have appointed unto
you for a Memorial of me.
9. Lo, I have given my body and my blood to be offered on the Cross, for
the redemption of the world from the sin against love, and from the bloody
sacrifices and feasts of the past.
10. And ye shall offer the Bread of life, and the Wine of salvation, for a pure
Oblation with incense, as it is written of me, and ye shall eat and drink thereof
for a memorial, that I have delivered all who believe in me from the ancient
bondage of your ancestors.
11. For they, making a god of their belly, sacrificed unto their god the innocent
creatures of the earth, in place of the carnal nature within themselves.
12. And eating of their flesh and drinking of their blood to their own destruction,
corrupted their bodies and shortened their days, even as the Gentiles who knew
not the truth, or who knowing it, have changed it into a lie.
...'
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_9.htm

Fact: his disciples weren't ARAs, they were fishermen. Fact: he went out
with them. Fact: he told them where and when to find fish. Fact: he fed
fish to others. Fact: he ate fish himself.

"The early Christian Fathers did well their work of destroying the
sources and records from which they gathered the information and
data put by them in the Bible. But they failed to destroy it all. Some
escaped, and as it is discovered here and there by patient research
workers, it is astonishing to see how the world has been deceived
by the Christian Fathers.
"The Original Gospel is preserved in one of the Buddhist monasteries
in Tibet, and is written in Aramaic. These 'correctors' (men authorized
to 'correct' the text of Scripture in the interests of what was considered
orthodoxy) cut out of the Gospels with minute care certain teachings
of Our Lord's which they did not propose to 'follow, namely, those
against flesh eating, such as accounts of our Lord's interference, on
several occasions, to save animals from ill treatment, and even the
interesting and important teachings ever prominent in Eastern
scriptures." - Rev. G. J. Ouseley
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_intro.htm

Consider the Passover seder:
On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when it was
customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus' disciples asked
him, "Where do you want us to go and make preparations for you
to eat the Passover?"

So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, "Go into the
city, and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow
him. Say to the owner of the house he enters, 'The Teacher asks:
Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my
disciples?' He will show you a large upper room, furnished and
ready. Make preparations for us there."

The disciples left, went into the city and found things just as
Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover.
-- Mark 14:12-16

Did he forbid the lamb? No, he and his disciples partook in the custom
of killing and eating a lamb on Pesach.

'Lection LXXV
The Last Paschal Supper
4. And Yeshua said, With desire have I desired to eat this Passover
with you before I suffer. and to institute the Memorial of my Oblation
for the service and salvation of all. For behold the hour cometh when
the Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of sinners.
5. And one of the twelve said unto him, Lord, is it I ? And he answered,
He to whom I give the sop the same is he.
6. And Iscariot said unto him, Master, behold the unleaven bread, the
mingled wine and the oil and the herbs, but where is the lamb that Moses
commanded? (for Judas had bought the lamb, but Yeshua had forbidden
that it should be killed).
7. And John spake in the Spirit, saying, Behold the Lamb of God, the
good Shepherd which giveth his life for the sheep. And Judas was
troubled at these words, for he knew that he should betray him. But
again Judas said, Master, is it not written in the law that a lamb must
be slain for the passover within the gates?
8. And Yeshua answered, If I am lifted up on the cross then indeed
shall the lamb be slain; but woe unto him by whom it is delivered into
the hands of the slayers; it were better of him had he not been born.
9. Verily I say unto you, for this end have I come into the world, that
I may put away all blood offerings and the eating of the flesh of the
beasts and the birds that are slain by men.
10. In the beginning, God gave to all, the fruits of the trees, and the
seeds, and the herbs, for food; but those who loved themselves more
than God, or their fellows, corrupted their ways, and brought diseases
into their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence.
11. Not by shedding innocent blood, therefore, but by living a righteous
life, shall ye find the peace of God. Ye call me the Christ of God and ye
say well, for I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.
12. Walk ye in the Way, and ye shall find God. Seek ye the Truth, and
the Truth shall make you free. Live in the Life, and ye shall see no death.
All things are alive in God, and the Spirit of God filleth all things.
13. Keep ye the commandments. Love thy God with all thy heart, and
love thy neighbour as thyself. On these hang all the law and the prophets.
And the sum of the law is this- Do not ye unto others as ye would not
that others should do unto you. Do ye unto others, as ye would that
others should do unto you.
14. Blessed are they who keep this law, for God is manifested in all
creatures. All creatures live in God, and God is hid in them.
...'
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_8.htm

Even if you refuse to accept the
fish and lamb, consider the following:
A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, "If
you are willing, you can make me clean."

Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched
the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately the
leprosy left him and he was cured.

Jesus sent him away at once with a strong warning: "See that you
don't tell this to anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest
and offer the sacrifices that Moses commanded for your
cleansing, as a testimony to them."
Mark 1:40-44

'Lection XV
Healing Of The Leper And
The Man With Palsy
The Deaf Man Who Denied
That Others Could Hear

1. AND it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold
a man full of leprosy, who, seeing Jesus, fell toward the earth,
and besought him, saying, Lord if thou wilt, thou canst make me
clean. And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, Blessed
be thou who believest; I will, be thou clean. And immediately the
leprosy departed from him.
2. And he charged him saying, Tell no man: but go, and shew
thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing, according as
Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them. ...
...'
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_2.htm

So Christ commanded animal sacrifice on at least one occasion.

'Jesus Enters Into The Pure Oblation
With His Disciples
The Last Supper
And still another asked of Yeshua: "Why dost thou abolish the
blood sacrifices of the law, and, yea, the eating of flesh as Moses
commanded that we do lawfully?"

And Yeshua, looking at them and perceiving their evil hearts
hardened with love of riches and vain glory, and without mercy
or natural affection, said unto them: "I know not that Moses
commandeth such as lawful unto you, nor doth the Holy Law
of God change for the desires of men, for Moses spoke not
these words, ye hath made into law! "
...'
http://members.tripod.com/jbrooks2/T...st_Part_4.html

And why
did Mary and Joseph offer sacrifices upon the birth of Jesus?

'Lection VI
The Childhood And Youth Of Jesus the Christ
He Delivereth A Lion from The Hunters

1. NOW, Joseph and Mary, his parents, went up to Jerusalem
every year at the Feast of the Passover and they observed the
feast after the manner of their brethren, who abstained from
bloodshed and the eating of flesh and from strong drink. ..
...'
http://reluctant-messenger.com/essene/gospel_1.htm

Conclusion: Jesus was NOT vegetarian, nor did he do anything consistent
with the animal rights or "vegan" position.

'Jesus Condemns Animal Sacrifice
Shows It To Be From Satan And Not God

And after many other things were said and done, Jesus returned
to the city, and looked upon the innocent creatures of God awaiting
slaughter as daily sacrifice in the temple at Jerusalem. And he said
unto his disciples and many people that had gathered around them,
for everywhere Jesus went, crowds surrounded him to listen and
hear his wisdom:
"Behold these poor innocent beasts of thy earth, they harm not
themselves, nor man, nor any other creature. Yea, they eat the
green vegetation of the field, sinless and without blood guilt they
have remained since their creation. Faithful and obedient they
remain to their masters in hope that Humane feelings be their
reward in life, but instead they receive every hurt and death at
man's hand.
Lo, the lust of ignorant and stubborn man brings them down
in death and much blood, that men may satisfy the lusts of their
own flesh. Such men have hearts, but know them not, for they
have become like their idols of stone, hard and vain.
"Woe to such blasphemers who reject the Holy Law of
the sacredness of all life! Woe to such blind guides with
hearts of stone, who use their eyes to lust after things they
need not nor are lawful unto them!
For they transgress the Law of Moses to maketh themselves
fat on the flesh and blood of innocent victims, that God
commanded them not even since the beginning! Woe be unto
this very temple built by human hands, for the Temple made
without hands is here in their midst, but they see or hear not!
"For I come to end all sacrifice and bloodshed and tell ye, it.
ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath
of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your
fathers in the wilderness, who under Moses lusted for flesh,
which they ate to their fulness. and were filled with rottenness,
and the plague consumed them according to their evil desires.
.......'
http://members.tripod.com/jbrooks2/T...st_Part_2.html

..
The passages in Deuteronomy and
Leviticus which deal with the issue of humane treatment of animals are
consistent with an AW position, not with AR.

"The Nazarean -... They acknowledged Moses and believed that he had
received laws - not this law, however, but some other. And so, they were
jews who kept all the Jewish observances, but they would not offer
sacrifice or eat meat. They considered it unlawful to eat meat or make
sacrifices with it. They claim that these Books are fictions, and that none of
these customs were instituted by the fathers. - Epiphanius (Panarion 1:18) '

Old 13-08-2005, 11:50 AM
C. James Strutz

See James Strut wrote:

then you're not,

No matter what I called myself, I never was. I've never embraced animal
rights. My politics are on the Right side of the mainstream, i.e.,

WAY far to the right...

exaggerate facts to your advantage,

Examples? Of course not. You never offer examples, you just cast
aspersions.

It hardly needs to be substantiated. Your exaggerations, convenience use of
facts, and out-of-context distortions are your MO and have been for a long
time. You are not credible.

[Excerpted from above]

(Speaking of girlfriends, have you found a new one or is the old one
still at the end of a rope trying to figure out why you're such a
dickhead?)

What were you saying

So you're between women then.

Why do you want to know - are you between guys now? Sorry, I'm NOT
interested.

Old 13-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Bumbling Bob wrote:

[...]

No, you're WRONG. What part of EVENLY do you not comprehend in EVENLY
DIVIDED? Scientists have NOT reached a consensus on the relationship
between human activities and global warming.

Show me a set of proclaimed independent scientific organizations which
are evenly divided. Don't give me Auto company studies or the like,
which you try to do.

NOA may well have some scientists that disagree, but their official
position, as are most organization, is that human caused global warming
is quite real.

Do you think pouring greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere won't effect
our weather. Do you think changing much of wetlands into asphalt won't
chance the climate? Eco systems are very complicated. For a while
people were killing far too many alligators? Why the problem? Well,
they dig holes during the dry season, and fish live in the holes. When
the wet season comes, the fish reproduce, and eat the grasses.
Otherwise, the wetlands turn to dry lands, and in this case, the
wetlands, which help moderate the temperature, prevented frosts, which
ruin the Florida citrus economy.

Now Florida is being overbuilt and destroyed any ways.

I'm not saying he's stupid, no illiterate. He proofs what he writes and
writes well. He is a mean person though. And an anti Semite.

Now for my typing. People have known me for years. I used to be a
great typist. You had to be to get through grad school before word
processors (then I discovered the DEC 20 and EMACS!). Last year I was
in a car accident (a Mercedes hit my Camry) going 90 mph on a
residential street, turning the car around. He went through 2 fences, a
shed, and finally hit a tree)
that according to the doctors would have killed most people. My
musculature at the time (and people who knew me at the VEGAN
site have pictures of it) saved me. I did lose the feeling and control
in many of my fingers, and couldn't keep working out. So, typing is
much harder. I often let the spell check run and it changes words as it
sends mail. I should probably not do that.

Most people would have died. A residual effect is poor finger control
from neck injury. People that knew me know that my typing was never a
problem. It gets worse if I take the medications prescribed by my
doctors. So US likes to make fun of me. Well, it kept me alive. For
months I couldn't even swim, much less work out, run, or lift weights.
Now I'm limited to swimming. I can't feel my left pinkie.

I tried to avoid pain killers so what did I rely on? Viox? That ended
up being more dangerous than what the doctors were also prescribing and
I was avoided. I have had epidural injection in my back and neck.
Hopefully I will recover more and get in great shape.

I also have a dual Masters degree and was an active musician. My
musicale life was destroyed. I still can help out on the bass since the
spaces are so big, but I worked professionally in a jazz trio on guitar.
Now I can't play the guitar. So make fun of me US when I have a typo.
It must make you a bigger or smarter person. Or does something for you.

Any reasonable research on global warming shows the ocean is warmer, the
glaciers are melting, the permafrost is melting, the temperature is
higher in the last decade, we have more severe storms, the North Pole
melts in summer. These are changes from the last decade. Ignoring the
evidence is not good science.

Yes, temperature variations are expected over time, but not at this
speed, and not with such a vast amount of green house gasses being
pumped into the atmosphere.

As far as a fossil based food system. It relies on cheap oil to
transport food while we waste great farm land with urban sprawl.

Nuclear energy is far too risky. They have a limited life span and we
have no safe way to dispose of the waste. Yucca mountain is stupid, it
is not geologically stable, volcanos have gone off within 100 miles and
an accounting accident, or a rise in the water table we will have a
nuclear plume over the agricultural midwest. Meanwhile we must
transport this waste. Those are subject to accident. Studies have
shown that a tow missile doesn't even need a direct hit to open the
container. Thus they are rolling Chernobyl's.

Yucca Mountain will be toxic for hundreds of thousands or millions of
years. Not long ago it was under the ocean.

Any responsible energy program will rely on solar, wind, geothermal, and
wave energy. But how do you tax the sun. Of course, as McCain points
out, the politicians are in industries pockets so you'll see legislature
that favors big business at the cost of logic and reason.

This cuts across all party lines.

Giving our business to India, China and now Costa Rica means fewer well
paying jobs. Even our R&D is leaving this nation. Oracle and Microsoft
for example, is doing their R&D in Israel. In spite of being surrounded
by 5 hostile nations and subject to both conventional and daily
terrorist attacks. Generic drug company TEVA bought a major US
competitor.

http://www.christiansforbiblicalisra.../page1416.html

Yes, HP is moving it's centers to Costa Rica because India got such bad
press. The fact is, millions of jobs will leave this nation. Who will
pay for all the articles made in China? China, now that we are
dependent on them is getting ready to change the currency rates. Get
ready for huge increases in price.

Oh, who did we borrow our huge deficit from? China. Imagine we had a
surplus! There was no excuse for 911. We had plenty of advance warning.

When we entered WW II, we had few modern weapons, and economic chaos.
But we were a manufacturing king, which is why we won. We converted car
and other lines to make tanks and ships in record numbers. Yet, Germany
still would have won the war if he wasn't a drug addict and listened to
his generals. Opening a front against Russia was incredibly stupid and
ignoring "Jewish" physics cost him his life and country. Luckily
Einstein left before the US and Britain closed it's boarders, not even
filling up the quotas. The embassy official that save Chapel (and
others) was fired for obeying the law. Now he's called a hero over than
60 years later.

Why are we not making B1 bombers? Or at least keeping the assembly line
open. To send a conventional bomber in it takes 14 planes with crews.
It is obvious in today's world we need a stealth plane that can take off
and attack any place in the world without refueling with pin point
accuracy. Maybe if it were made by Boeing? Why did we stop making the
F14D which is still the most lethal fighter in our force. It can
destroy enemy outside dog fighting territory. And, can land on a hook
on an aircraft carrier.

Why did we buy the Boeing fighter, when the Northrop Grumman was far
superior? Later is was acknowledged Boeing makes huge contribution, and
owns lawmakers. We have a corrupt government.

Have we won a war since WW II? Could we? Maybe if we nuke all the
innocent people to get at the few combatants. After entering IRAQ on
lies, and victory was proclaimed, we have not won the war. The latest
"democratic president" was killed and replaced with a Medieval Shiite
cleric that wants death to all infidels. All we did was create hostility
and ammunition for radical Islam.

Eating a vegan diet, a HEALTHY one avoids the problems research
continues to show. Less meat and milk is an improvement. Regardless,
daily exercise is the fountain of youth.

So make fun of my typing. (I can't feel most of my fingers).
Make outlandish claims that disagree with NOA, Nasa, Princeton, and many
other organizations. It will be hard to be a vegan, or a meat eater
with global warming.

It has been shown the FDA has appointed positions and is not truly
protecting American people but rather businesses. Whistle blowers risk
their career to do what's right.

I think if you want to stay on a VEGAN group you should try and show how
to improve a VEGAN diet. Obviously that's not his agenda. A Vegan diet
can be very unhealthy.

I'm sure US will find a typo or grammatical mistake. I'm lucky to be
alive. Unless he's been pushing weights, he'd have probably died.

Steve has seen pictures of me at the 10K race July 4th in Vegas.

Now I have a task, how to get in shape again while damaged. Swimming
clearly isn't enough. But I'll continue to protect against plaque
buildup, high blood pressure and the like with swimming. We now know we
need an hour of daily vigorous exercise if one wants to be 100 and healthy.

Being a VEGAN is a political statement, besides being healthier, it
means we care about the environmental consequences and the unnecessary
meat market industry. It deserves respect. If one can't go all the way
and is just interested in health, lean cuts, exercise, and organic will
go a long way. But yes, VEGAN is a statement, not an illness.

The prostate study was interesting. US made it seem like it was a study
of 30 people, when I re-read it, it was a study of over 5,600 people.
The trend was less meat improved the odds of avoiding prostate cancer.
He manipulated the study.

There is an issue of Omega B3 oil. But it must be balanced with the
vast amounts of Mercury. We need research there. My S/O's was
prescribed an Omega oil that is Mercury free. He said most supplements
claim to be Mercury free but aren't. She works a 10 hour day and takes
care of a dying, proud mother. I'd prefer to monitor my B12 and inject
B12 as needed to keep my levels high.

So, when you see a typo, I'm sorry. Now you know why I make them. It
is because I am alive because I worked out. I didn't used to make them.
People who know me know that to be true, and people have seen my picture.

Steve can see my picture from before the accident. I'll re-send it to him.

And no, I won't eat meat products. I will politely explain why. I
used to be evangelistic and it was ineffective. No I show some health
benefits, people saw my health, and I helped many people give up meat.
Yes, some VEGANS are zealots. I oppose Peta's actions and think they
make enemies of potential friends.

No, you're WRONG. What part of EVENLY do you not comprehend in EVENLY
DIVIDED? Scientists have NOT reached a consensus on the relationship
between human activities and global warming.

Show us the equally divided scientists. I sure don't see it. I see
every major study supports global warming. The only one who doesn't
immediately see it is George Bush, who happens to be in the Oil Business
and friends with Saudis. They are not evenly divided. Especially world
wide scientists. And all scientists will never agree. The evidence is
overwhelming.

Being a vegan is healthy, (if you eat right), better environmentally,
and doesn't support the meat manufacturing industry.

More animals become extinct in the last 10 years, than the last 200.
That is because habitat is being destroyed at an ever increasing rate,
and the Earth's global warming has changed habits.

In summary, I have no idea why US uses his talents to attack and insult
people trying to accomplish something positive. You now know why I make
typos. He has talent, and I wish he would use it for something positive.

In the meantime, I will try and keep this alive as a VEGAN group, try to
lead a low impact life (like telecommuting, composting, and playing for
organizations that need my help pro-bono) And I'm still a father and
that never ends. I hope my son, aged 23 is able to continue to
communicate with me and I can share experience.

That part of life is never over, just the way you do it.

Beach Runner, now just a swimmer.
Old 13-08-2005, 10:00 PM
usual suspect

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

I'm very attentive.

You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."

For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control

I don't have an eating disorder.

Yes, you do.

You follow quackery.

I avoid you. You, otoh, have yet to come down firmly against
reflexology. You want to sit on the fence because of one person's
anecdotes despite the studies which show it to be quackery.

That page does not describe
me.

It does. To a T.

[...]

You love avoiding reality. Someday you'll have to face up to reality.
I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
43 year-old baby?
Old 13-08-2005, 10:14 PM
usual suspect

Claire's morbidly obese Uncle Dreck, who (like about 25% of all
cuckolds) raised her, wrote:
First you're vegan,

I called myself that under the misconception that veganism was about
food rather than animal rights.

You declared yourself vegan because you claimed

1) to "dislike flesh"

That's correct, with the exception of fish.

You didn't mention that exception when making
your statement about your dislike for flesh.

Was I supposed to enumerate every single like or dislike in every single
post I ever made, tosser?

2) that "the consumption of meat, dairy, and eggs is
bad for me, animals, my environment, and the
whole world"
3) that "no animal must die for my nourishment or
enjoyment"

I now distinguish between healthful and unhealthful diets

Then you

The past is irrelevant. I judged the claims of vegan activists and found
them to be distortions or outright lies. Shame you still stupidly parrot
them.

My position now is consistent

Your position is

based on a learning process. I tested the vegan claims and judged them
to be wrong.

[...]

You were already aware

More aware than you'll ever be, blue-foot.

As for your later assertion, that you've NEVER held
a belief in the proposition of animal rights, read on and
see where you claim NOT to know that answer.

"Animals are not moral agents and generally operate
by instinct and conditioning (the same can be said of
far too many humans). Animals should be afforded
protection under the law. But are they endowed with
any rights by their creator? I do not know that answer.
usual suspect Date: 2002-06-12

It's a theological question, Derk, and in the above I refused to presume
the answer. I don't *know* if God endowed them with any rights

Then you have

The Bible is incongruent with AR, but consistent with AW. You're
somewhere between agnostic and doubting so I'm surprised you want me to
extend you any leniency on theological grounds. Note you failed to
address the issue of Jesus with respect to fishing, preparing a Passover
lamb, and his own diet (which included meat).

You're a

You're a cuckold:
I am sure he will tell you that I have shagged his wife and its
true I will admit that.
David "Judas" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/n292

You throw that up at every opportunity

It's true. So is your wanking which you've admitted. Do you think about
David's belly slapping against Belinda's when you wank to porn while
Belinda's out getting your crisps?

I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
Derek "Wanksalot" Nash - http://tinyurl.com/nu3s

Why did you lie about black olives, you fat orthorexic ex-greasemonkey?

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Derek "Squid Ink" Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

What is it about your ethical standards that allows you to share your
wife with your twin?

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 19-12-2005 12:13 AM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM