usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
>>>All that talk you're doing and you
>>>still won't answer the question.
>>>Would you eat the steak?

>>He answered the question.

> No

Yes, I did.
usual suspect

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> usual suspect wrote:

>>> All that

>> How many times have you:
>> A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
>> B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
>> C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against
>> something you don't eat?
>> D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
>>
>> If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have
>> an eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

> She's an asshole.

A carless agoraphobic arrested-development asshole.
usual suspect

usual suspect wrote:

Correction below.

>>> Because you're a melodramatic ingrate who sees dinner invitations as an
>>> opportunity to proselytize others.

>>> Why the hell should they be preoccupied with what others put in their
>>> bodies? What does that say about YOU that they'd associate you with your
>>> eating disorder?

>>> Those are NOT dietary restrictions. They're evidence of your eating
>>> disorder.

>> All that

> How many times have you:
> A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
> B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
> C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against something
> you don't eat?
> D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
>
> If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have an
> eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

I added the fourth question after I wrote the last paragraph.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

for

> >>Because you're a melodramatic ingrate who sees dinner invitations as an
> >>opportunity to proselytize others.

> >>Why the hell should they be preoccupied with what others put in their
> >>bodies? What does that say about YOU that they'd associate you with your
> >>eating disorder?

> >>Those are NOT dietary restrictions. They're evidence of your eating
> >>disorder.

> > All that

> How many times have you:
> A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
> B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
> C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against something
> you don't eat?
> D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
>
> If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have an
> eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

3 questions? I count 4, although
c and d are virtually identical.

I'll answer them when you give
a direct and non-evasive answer
about the steak.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

> >>He answered the question.

> > No

> Yes, I did.

No. You made references to
rudeness, etc. but did not once
say yes you would eat the steak.
So how about it? A simple yes
or no. Would you eat the steak?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> usual suspect wrote:
>
> Correction below.

an

your

> >> All that

> > How many times have you:
> > A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
> > B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
> > C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against something
> > you don't eat?
> > D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
> >
> > If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have an
> > eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

> I added the fourth question after I wrote the last paragraph.

Where's the other possibilities?
Like refusing the food without
any diatribes. I think you're
assuming that every choice
veg*ns make re regular food of
other people has to come with
a lecture.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
>> > All that talk you're doing and you
>> > still won't answer the question.
>> > Would you eat the steak?

>> He answered the question.

> No he didn't. He talked around
> it and avoided answering.

He answered the question directly and explicitly. You weren't paying
attention.

usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> for

>>>All that

>>How many times have you:
>>A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
>>B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
>>C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against something
>>you don't eat?
>>D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
>>
>>If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have an
>>eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

> 3 questions?

Four, dumb ass. Don't you read through messages before replying?

> I'll answer them

You haven't yet.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>No

>>Yes, I did.

> No.

Yes, I did.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
>>Correction below.

> an

> your

>>>How many times have you:
>>>A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
>>>B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
>>>C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against something
>>>you don't eat?
>>>D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
>>>
>>>If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have an
>>>eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

>>I added the fourth question after I wrote the last paragraph.

> Where's the other possibilities?

I asked how many times you've done any or all of those options. From
some of your posts over the last couple of days:

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above.

usual suspect

Dreck wrote:
if what Derk has written about your threatening his daughters is
>>true. Don't think that just because he and I don't get along that I find
>>you more respectable than I find him -- I don't. You'll never be half
>>the man your brother is, Dave.

> Being that he's my identical mirror twin, your last sentence
> could be easily dismissed as false, though not by me.

It could also be interpreted as another fat remark, though it wasn't
intended as one. The measure of a man isn't his DNA. That appears to be
the only trait -- an accident of birth -- you and David share.

<...>
Scented Nectar

"useless cesspool" > wrote in message
.. .

> >>Yes, I did.

> > No.

> Yes

No you didn't. You keep avoiding
any direct answer about what you
would do.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
> >>
> >> He answered the question.

> > No he didn't. He talked around
> > it and avoided answering.

> He answered the question directly and explicitly. You weren't paying
> attention.

Nope. Indirectly and implicitly
but not directly. He's skirting the
issue and avoiding answering.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"useless cesspool" > wrote in message
news
> Scented Asshole wrote:
> >>Correction below.

> > an

> > your

something

> >>I added the fourth question after I wrote the last paragraph.

> > Where's the other possibilities?

> I asked how many times you've done any or all of those options. From
> some of your posts over the last couple of days:
>
> If it's a stranger,
> like a neighbourhood welcome
> group to new neighbours, then you
> can't be scared to say you are
> veg*n.
> -- Skanky
>
> I have no trouble
> saying to people "You might want
> to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> They don't mind
> talking about it either, so if they are
> having a dinner where the only
> vegan item is side of green peas,
> one can eat before the get-together
> or bring something.
> -- Skanky
>
> Other times they
> don't get offended if you bring your
> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> -- Skanky
>
> It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above.

So what? You snipped away my
real concern about the other
possibilities. Oh well, it doesn't
matter since it's not as though
you'll ever get invited to a dinner
somewhere.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"useless cesspool" > wrote in message
. ..

> > for

an

your

> >>How many times have you:
> >>A. eaten before attending a dinner or party?
> >>B. carried your own food to a dinner, party, or BBQ?
> >>C. refused generosities extended to you with diatribes against something
> >>you don't eat?
> >>D. given a diatribe because something you don't eat was offered to you?
> >>
> >>If you answer once or more to any of those three questions, you have an
> >>eating disorder and are a rude, inconsiderate guest.

> > 3 questions?

> Four, dumb ass. Don't you read through messages before replying?

You're the one who mistakenly said
three. Stop being such an idiot.

> > I'll answer them

> You haven't yet.

You know when I will. It's in the part
that you snipped. Cite your sources
for those questions being a diagnostic
tool for eating disorders.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message

>> > No he didn't. He talked around
>> > it and avoided answering.

>> He answered the question directly and explicitly. You weren't paying
>> attention.

> Nope. Indirectly and implicitly
> but not directly.

Yes, directly.

> He's skirting the
> issue and avoiding answering.

You're not paying attention.

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

> Would you eat the steak?

For someone this obessed with the answer to this question you are not
looking very hard.

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>No.

>>Yes

> No

Yes.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>for

> an

> your

>>>3 questions?

>>Four, dumb ass. Don't you read through messages before replying?

> You're the one who

I corrected my mistake once I caught it. Why do you continue to repeat
your own mistakes?

>>>I'll answer them

>>You haven't yet.

> You know

From some of your posts over the last few days:

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above, you
carless orthorexic asshole.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>No he didn't. He talked around
>>>it and avoided answering.

>>He answered the question directly and explicitly. You weren't paying
>>attention.

> Nope.

Yes.

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>an

>>>your

> something

>>>Where's the other possibilities?

>>I asked how many times you've done any or all of those options. From
>>some of your posts over the last couple of days:
>>
>>If it's a stranger,
>>like a neighbourhood welcome
>>group to new neighbours, then you
>>can't be scared to say you are
>>veg*n.
>>-- Skanky
>>
>>I have no trouble
>>saying to people "You might want
>>to think twice about inviting me.
>>I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>>-- Skanky
>>
>>They don't mind
>>talking about it either, so if they are
>>having a dinner where the only
>>vegan item is side of green peas,
>>one can eat before the get-together
>>or bring something.
>>-- Skanky
>>
>>Other times they
>>don't get offended if you bring your
>>own, like veg patties to a bbq.
>>-- Skanky
>>
>>It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above.

> So what?

It establishes that you have an eating disorder.

http://www.orthorexia.com

> You snipped away my
> real concern

You have no "real concern." You're a ****ing self-absorbed blowhard. You
established that yourself last year when waffling between your ideal
that "killing animals is wrong" and your wanton animal-killing reality.

> about the other
> possibilities.

What "other possibilities"?

From some of your posts over the last few days:

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above
"possibilities," you carless orthorexic asshole.
Scented Nectar

> >>Yes

> > No

> Yes.

Was your answer that you would
eat the steak?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

> >>He answered the question directly and explicitly. You weren't paying
> >>attention.

> > Nope.

> Yes.

You talk about guest's rudeness.
You talk about answering the
question, but I've yet to see a
direct yes or no to whether you
would eat the steak.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

and

as

their

> > something

you?

an

> >>I asked how many times you've done any or all of those options. From
> >>some of your posts over the last couple of days:
> >>
> >>If it's a stranger,
> >>like a neighbourhood welcome
> >>group to new neighbours, then you
> >>can't be scared to say you are
> >>veg*n.
> >>-- Skanky
> >>
> >>I have no trouble
> >>saying to people "You might want
> >>to think twice about inviting me.
> >>I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> >>-- Skanky
> >>
> >>They don't mind
> >>talking about it either, so if they are
> >>having a dinner where the only
> >>vegan item is side of green peas,
> >>one can eat before the get-together
> >>or bring something.
> >>-- Skanky
> >>
> >>Other times they
> >>don't get offended if you bring your
> >>own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> >>-- Skanky
> >>
> >>It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above.

> > So what?

> It establishes that you have an eating disorder.
>
> http://www.orthorexia.com

No. It establishes that I can be
vegetarian without giving any
lectures if I turn something down.
It establishes that I can do that
without offending normal people.

> > You snipped away my
> > real concern

> You have no "real concern." You're a ****ing self-absorbed blowhard. You
> established that yourself last year when waffling between your ideal
> that "killing animals is wrong" and your wanton animal-killing reality.

You snipped.

> > about the other
> > possibilities.

> What "other possibilities"?

One can stay veg without offending
normal people.

> From some of your posts over the last few days:
>
> If it's a stranger,
> like a neighbourhood welcome
> group to new neighbours, then you
> can't be scared to say you are
> veg*n.
> -- Skanky
>
> I have no trouble
> saying to people "You might want
> to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> They don't mind
> talking about it either, so if they are
> having a dinner where the only
> vegan item is side of green peas,
> one can eat before the get-together
> or bring something.
> -- Skanky
>
> Other times they
> don't get offended if you bring your
> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> -- Skanky
>
> It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above
> "possibilities," you carless orthorexic asshole.

I get invited to dinners unlike you
who doesn't know what he'd do.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
news

preferences

and

> > an

their

> > your

something

you?

an

> >>Four, dumb ass. Don't you read through messages before replying?

> > You're the one who

> I corrected my mistake once I caught it. Why do you continue to repeat
> your own mistakes?

You're a little touchy about your
mistake I see.

> >>You haven't yet.

> > You know

> From some of your posts over the last few days:
>
> If it's a stranger,
> like a neighbourhood welcome
> group to new neighbours, then you
> can't be scared to say you are
> veg*n.
> -- Skanky
>
> I have no trouble
> saying to people "You might want
> to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> They don't mind
> talking about it either, so if they are
> having a dinner where the only
> vegan item is side of green peas,
> one can eat before the get-together
> or bring something.
> -- Skanky
>
> Other times they
> don't get offended if you bring your
> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> -- Skanky
>
> It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above, you
> carless orthorexic asshole.

You're the only one who is
orthorexic on this group. Your
grip on reality is slipping. You
resort to insults in an overboard
fashion again. I am able to
remain veg without offending
normal people.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>Nope.

>>Yes.

> You talk about guest's rudeness.

Especially yours.

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

It sounds like you have plenty of experience offending hosts, you
carless orthorexic asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended
your hosts, and please explain how your serial offenses to other humans
make you a better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously
offer.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> preferences

> and

>>>an

> their

>>>your

> something

> you?

> an

>>>You're the one who

>>I corrected my mistake once I caught it. Why do you continue to repeat
>>your own mistakes?

> You're

Why do you continue to repeat your mistakes, dummy?

>>>You know

>> From some of your posts over the last few days:
>>
>> If it's a stranger,
>> like a neighbourhood welcome
>> group to new neighbours, then you
>> can't be scared to say you are
>> veg*n.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> I have no trouble
>> saying to people "You might want
>> to think twice about inviting me.
>> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> They don't mind
>> talking about it either, so if they are
>> having a dinner where the only
>> vegan item is side of green peas,
>> one can eat before the get-together
>> or bring something.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> Other times they
>> don't get offended if you bring your
>> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>>It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above, you
>>carless orthorexic asshole.

> You're

I don't go around offending the kindness of others. You do:

If it's a stranger,
like a neighbourhood welcome
group to new neighbours, then you
can't be scared to say you are
veg*n.
-- Skanky

I have no trouble
saying to people "You might want
to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

They don't mind
talking about it either, so if they are
having a dinner where the only
vegan item is side of green peas,
one can eat before the get-together
or bring something.
-- Skanky

Other times they
don't get offended if you bring your
own, like veg patties to a bbq.
-- Skanky

You have lots of experience offending hosts, you carless orthorexic
asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended your hosts, and
please explain how your serial offenses to other humans make you a
better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously offer.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

> and

> as

> their

>>>something

> you?

> an

>>>So what?

>>It establishes that you have an eating disorder.
>>
>>http://www.orthorexia.com

> No.

Yes.

>>>You snipped away my
>>>real concern

>>You have no "real concern." You're a ****ing self-absorbed blowhard. You
>>established that yourself last year when waffling between your ideal
>>that "killing animals is wrong" and your wanton animal-killing reality.

> You

You have no "real concern." You're a ****ing self-absorbed blowhard. You
established that yourself last year when waffling between your ideal
that "killing animals is wrong" and your wanton animal-killing reality.

>>>about the other
>>>possibilities.

>>What "other possibilities"?

> One can

You can't. You've already demonstrated your offenses.

>> From some of your posts over the last few days:
>>
>> If it's a stranger,
>> like a neighbourhood welcome
>> group to new neighbours, then you
>> can't be scared to say you are
>> veg*n.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> I have no trouble
>> saying to people "You might want
>> to think twice about inviting me.
>> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> They don't mind
>> talking about it either, so if they are
>> having a dinner where the only
>> vegan item is side of green peas,
>> one can eat before the get-together
>> or bring something.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> Other times they
>> don't get offended if you bring your
>> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>>It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above
>>"possibilities," you carless orthorexic asshole.

> I get invited

And those poor people think twice about asking again per your warning
above, Skanky Ingrate.
Scented Nectar

> >>Yes.

> > You talk about guest's rudeness.

> Especially yours.
>
> If it's a stranger,
> like a neighbourhood welcome
> group to new neighbours, then you
> can't be scared to say you are
> veg*n.
> -- Skanky
>
> I have no trouble
> saying to people "You might want
> to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> They don't mind
> talking about it either, so if they are
> having a dinner where the only
> vegan item is side of green peas,
> one can eat before the get-together
> or bring something.
> -- Skanky
>
> Other times they
> don't get offended if you bring your
> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> -- Skanky
>
> It sounds like you have plenty of experience offending hosts, you
> carless orthorexic asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended
> your hosts, and please explain how your serial offenses to other humans
> make you a better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously
> offer.

You are so weird, Useless. You
quote those things as though they
were something incriminating when
in fact there's nothing wrong with
what I wrote.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > I get invited
>
> And those poor people think twice about asking again per your warning
> above, Skanky Ingrate.

It's no warning. Just info. And
I get repeat invites. I don't think
you get initial ones.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> I don't go around offending the kindness of others. You do:
>
> If it's a stranger,
> like a neighbourhood welcome
> group to new neighbours, then you
> can't be scared to say you are
> veg*n.
> -- Skanky
>
> I have no trouble
> saying to people "You might want
> to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> They don't mind
> talking about it either, so if they are
> having a dinner where the only
> vegan item is side of green peas,
> one can eat before the get-together
> or bring something.
> -- Skanky
>
> Other times they
> don't get offended if you bring your
> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> -- Skanky
>
> You have lots of experience offending hosts, you carless orthorexic
> asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended your hosts, and
> please explain how your serial offenses to other humans make you a
> better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously offer.

That you would find those offensive
says a lot about you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>You talk about guest's rudeness.

>>Especially yours.
>>
>> If it's a stranger,
>> like a neighbourhood welcome
>> group to new neighbours, then you
>> can't be scared to say you are
>> veg*n.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> I have no trouble
>> saying to people "You might want
>> to think twice about inviting me.
>> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> They don't mind
>> talking about it either, so if they are
>> having a dinner where the only
>> vegan item is side of green peas,
>> one can eat before the get-together
>> or bring something.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> Other times they
>> don't get offended if you bring your
>> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>>It sounds like you have plenty of experience offending hosts, you
>>carless orthorexic asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended
>>your hosts, and please explain how your serial offenses to other humans
>>make you a better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously
>>offer.

> You are so weird,

That's pretty rich coming from a 43 year-old dependent, carless,
agoraphobic, arrested-development pothead with an eating disorder.
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>I get invited

>>And those poor people think twice about asking again per your warning
>>above, Skanky Ingrate.

> It's no warning.

Then why did you snip it?

"You might want to think twice about inviting me.
I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
-- Skanky

That's a warning.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:
>>I don't go around offending the kindness of others. You do:
>>
>> If it's a stranger,
>> like a neighbourhood welcome
>> group to new neighbours, then you
>> can't be scared to say you are
>> veg*n.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> I have no trouble
>> saying to people "You might want
>> to think twice about inviting me.
>> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> They don't mind
>> talking about it either, so if they are
>> having a dinner where the only
>> vegan item is side of green peas,
>> one can eat before the get-together
>> or bring something.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>> Other times they
>> don't get offended if you bring your
>> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
>> -- Skanky
>>
>>You have lots of experience offending hosts, you carless orthorexic
>>asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended your hosts, and
>>please explain how your serial offenses to other humans make you a
>>better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously offer.

> That you would find those offensive
> says a lot about you.

Than you DON'T find your behavior offensive says a lot MORE about you,
you self-absorbed ****.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

> >>Especially yours.
> >>
> >> If it's a stranger,
> >> like a neighbourhood welcome
> >> group to new neighbours, then you
> >> can't be scared to say you are
> >> veg*n.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> I have no trouble
> >> saying to people "You might want
> >> to think twice about inviting me.
> >> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> They don't mind
> >> talking about it either, so if they are
> >> having a dinner where the only
> >> vegan item is side of green peas,
> >> one can eat before the get-together
> >> or bring something.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> Other times they
> >> don't get offended if you bring your
> >> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >>It sounds like you have plenty of experience offending hosts, you
> >>carless orthorexic asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended
> >>your hosts, and please explain how your serial offenses to other humans
> >>make you a better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously
> >>offer.

> > You are so weird,

> That's pretty rich coming from a 43 year-old dependent, carless,
> agoraphobic, arrested-development pothead with an eating disorder.

Keep on fishing, as per 'usual'.
You would really get offended
at the above invitation "offences"?
You are pathetic. Since you claim
that you have nothing against
strict vegetarians, just vegans
(original definition), how would
you propose that THEY handle
invitations?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >>And those poor people think twice about asking again per your warning
> >>above, Skanky Ingrate.

> > It's no warning.

> Then why did you snip it?

Snip what? You're doing most
of the snipping around here.

> "You might want to think twice about inviting me.
> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> -- Skanky
>
> That's a warning.

A warning implies something
dangerous. The manner in which
I say the above would be much
better defined as useful info.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Scented Asshole wrote:
> >>I don't go around offending the kindness of others. You do:
> >>
> >> If it's a stranger,
> >> like a neighbourhood welcome
> >> group to new neighbours, then you
> >> can't be scared to say you are
> >> veg*n.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> I have no trouble
> >> saying to people "You might want
> >> to think twice about inviting me.
> >> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> They don't mind
> >> talking about it either, so if they are
> >> having a dinner where the only
> >> vegan item is side of green peas,
> >> one can eat before the get-together
> >> or bring something.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> Other times they
> >> don't get offended if you bring your
> >> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >>You have lots of experience offending hosts, you carless orthorexic
> >>asshole. Tell us how many other ways you've offended your hosts, and
> >>please explain how your serial offenses to other humans make you a
> >>better person than you'd be if you'd eat what they graciously offer.

> > That you would find those offensive
> > says a lot about you.

> Than you DON'T find your behavior offensive says a lot MORE about you,
> you self-absorbed ****.

It says I don't judge people by
their dietary ways. It says I'm not
living in a state of fear of non-
conformity. It says some good
things in my view.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>It's no warning.

>>Then why did you snip it?

> Snip what?

The quote I repasted below:
>>"You might want to think twice about inviting me.
>>I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>>-- Skanky
>>
>>That's a warning.

> A warning

Yes, a warning. It's not "useful info" because you lack familiarity with
anything useful or informative, you agoraphobic dopehead.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>You are so weird,

>>That's pretty rich coming from a 43 year-old dependent, carless,
>>agoraphobic, arrested-development pothead with an eating disorder.

> You would really get

I'm trying to get you to answer me. Tell us how many other ways you've
offended your hosts, and please explain how your serial offenses to
other humans make you a better person than you'd be if you'd eat what
they graciously offer.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

paying

offended

humans

graciously

> >>That's pretty rich coming from a 43 year-old dependent, carless,
> >>agoraphobic, arrested-development pothead with an eating disorder.

> > You would really get

> I'm trying to get you to answer me. Tell us how many other ways you've
> offended your hosts, and please explain how your serial offenses to
> other humans make you a better person than you'd be if you'd eat what
> they graciously offer.

So you suggest a shotgun dinner.
Eat this or else you're a "serial
offender". You are very confused.
You yourself probably dread being
asked over for a meal at other
people's places. You are a vegan
yourself except for your fish eating
a few months ago. The fact that
you haven't bragged about any
other meats you've eaten (and
brag you did about the fish), says
to me that you don't get invited
out ever. Maybe you even go
out of your way to avoid it. You
talk about what you WOULD do
rather than what you DO do.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 19-12-2005 12:13 AM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM