Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
>> > "Dutch" > wrote
>> >>
>> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote...
>> >> > Stop changing the spelling of the
>> >> > followup newsgroups, moron.
>> >> > No more replies to you until you
>> >> > do.
>> >>
>> >> Control freak
>> >
>> > There's no control freak about it.
>> > What he did prevents the replier
>> > from posting unless they fix his
>> > intentional spelling errors.

>> Why?

> Look at his headers of the ones
> I've mentioned this about. The
> followup newsgroups field has the
> groups misspelled into non-
> existant groups.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I think you're finally
losing it.

>> > Obviously Rudey doesn't care if
>> > ANYONE replies.

>> He doesn't care of YOU do, because you never add anything of interest or
>> value to the discussion.

> By altering the headers, he's shown
> he doesn't want anyone to easily
> respond.

Alter what headers? You're daft.

usual suspect

Claire's shitbag Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
>>upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

> I have

That figures, you self-crippled loser.

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:
> Stop changing the spelling of the
> followup newsgroups, moron.
> No more replies to you until you
> do.

As if your mindless prattle replies ever mattered.

> Also, no more replies to your
> snip and runs.

Oh no, say it isn't so. :-O
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>Exactly right. The picture of passivity.

> I guess

You guess, we know.

<...>
>>Your parents do still provide for you to some extent.

> Fishing.

No, it's a reasonable conclusion one reaches after becoming so familiar
with your arrested development and emotional immaturity.
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> I started replying,

You had nothing new to say. So you gave another meaningless,
nothing-reply instead.

usual suspect

pearl wrote:
>>Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> Some.

No, all.

>>You're barking mad, Les.

> You know I'm not.

No, I'm quite sure you are. "Greetings from Inner Earth!" Etc.

> That is why you are so afraid of me.

ROTFLMAO! I am NOT afraid of you. I keep waiting for your next post
about sun gazing or inner earth beings or some other weird shit you
believe in.
usual suspect

pearl wrote:
>>Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> Some.

No, all.
pearl

"usual suspect" ps? wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
> >>Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> > Some.

> No, all.

Some. Stupidly mixed in with lies. Your twisted crutch.

> >>You're barking mad, Les.

> > You know I'm not.

> No, I'm quite sure you are. "Greetings from Inner Earth!" Etc.

Funny, you whiffed off from discussing it the last time you brought it up.
And you're whiffing off from discussing another item on your 'list' now.

Resto

'Accepting the official story of the 9/11/01 attack requires
one to accept a long series of anomalies -- extremely
improbable events, amazing coincidences, and contradictions.
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a...anomalies.html

> > That is why you are so afraid of me.

> ROTFLMAO! I am NOT afraid of you. I keep waiting for your next post
> about sun gazing or inner earth beings or some other weird shit you
> believe in.

Resto

Why do you keep evading the 'small matter' of thousands
of dead and horribly injured coalition troops in aggression
you enthusiastically support? And the tens of thousands +
of Iraqi people murdered on the back of your pack of lies?

Keep on running, killer.

pearl

"usual suspect" ?> wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
> >>Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> > Some.

> No, all.

Nope, and you know it, lying neoscum. And who's the crackpot?
(RESTORE) You believe, or far, far worse, pretend to believe that:
* Buildings hit by planes collapsed three times.
* Hijackers took over jetliners with primitive weapons four times.
* Top officials were clueless or couldn't decide what do in all cases.
http://911review.com/attack/psyop.html

usual suspect

pearl wrote:

>>>Some.

>>No, all.

> Some.

All.

>>>You know I'm not.

>>No, I'm quite sure you are. "Greetings from Inner Earth!" Etc.

> Funny,

Yes, sometimes you show yourself to be quite a piece of work.

>>>That is why you are so afraid of me.

>>ROTFLMAO! I am NOT afraid of you. I keep waiting for your next post
>>about sun gazing or inner earth beings or some other weird shit you
>>believe in.

> Keep

Come on, Lesley, what kooky bullshit do you have for us this week?

usual suspect

pearl wrote:

>>>Some.

>>No, all.

> Nope,

Yes, all.
Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:

> "usual suspect" ?> wrote in message .. .
> <..>
>
>>Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> Some.

ALL, you stupid twisted smelly infected ****. EVERY
ONE of those links is to a post of yours in which you
expressed belief in BULLSHIT.

> Stupidly mixed in with lies.

No. Every word is the truth.

>>You're barking mad, Les.

> 'Accepting the official story of the 9/11/01 attack requires
> one to accept a long series of anomalies

No, it does not. But thanks for giving us another one
about you: "Accepts devil-theory explanations for 9/11
attacks."

You are absolutely crackers. You're an aggressively
stupid ****, too, a **** without a case or a solly.
pearl

Luvly Jubbly... here Jonathan Ball aka 'Rudy Canoza' admits
to actual participation in the authorship of the list, and, nicely
demonstrates just how twisted it is. There isn't even an attempt
at actual discussion of the charges, just inflammatory diversion.

<saved to file>

Carry on ball......

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message k.net...
> pearl wrote:
>
> > "usual suspect" ?> wrote in message .. .
> > <..>
> >
> >>Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> > Some.

> ALL, you stupid twisted smelly infected ****. EVERY
> ONE of those links is to a post of yours in which you
> expressed belief in BULLSHIT.
>

> > Stupidly mixed in with lies.

> No. Every word is the truth.
>

> >>You're barking mad, Les.

> > 'Accepting the official story of the 9/11/01 attack requires
> > one to accept a long series of anomalies

> No, it does not. But thanks for giving us another one
> about you: "Accepts devil-theory explanations for 9/11
> attacks."
>
> You are absolutely crackers. You're an aggressively
> stupid ****, too, a **** without a case or a solly.

Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:

> Luvly Jubbly... here Rudy Canoza admits
> to actual participation in the authorship of the list, and, nicely
> demonstrates just how twisted it is.

It's twisted because the foul piece of distempered tuna
- you - who is behind all the elements of the list is
twisted. You are twisted, you foul skanky toxic ****,
so the elements on the list - things YOU wrote -
naturally are twisted.

> <saved to file>

Ha ha ha ha ha! This "file" is going to be like Miss
Havisham's cake! You stupid, stupid, filthy **** -
your "file" is worthless, and will have mice running
around through it.

You have no case, filthy ****. No case at all, and no
solly, because any solly in his right mind will *tell*
you you have no case.

You are such an easy yet twisted simpleton, Lesley.

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message k.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:
>>

>>>"usual suspect" ?> wrote in message .. .
>>><..>

>>>Some.

>>ALL, you stupid twisted smelly infected ****. EVERY
>>ONE of those links is to a post of yours in which you
>>expressed belief in BULLSHIT.
>>

>>>Stupidly mixed in with lies.

>>No. Every word is the truth.

>>>'Accepting the official story of the 9/11/01 attack requires
>>>one to accept a long series of anomalies

>>No, it does not. But thanks for giving us another one
>>about you: "Accepts devil-theory explanations for 9/11
>>attacks."
>>
>>You are absolutely crackers. You're an aggressively
>>stupid ****, too, a **** without a case or a solly.

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:33:36 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>

>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has
already earned my contempt. He has been given a
large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord
would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization
should be done away with at once. Heroism at
command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable
and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds
than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction
that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act
of murder."
Albert Einstein

There was a time when I marched to music rank and
file, but I soon grew up and realised that my greatest
ever mistake must be put right, and so I left the Royal
Navy with much more than what I had when joining up.

Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:21:16 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
>>>upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

>> I have

>That figures

Yes, it does, and coupled with your own admission
that some black olives are dyed with squid ink in
your quote below this sentence, you have no room
to quibble.

<unsnip>
>[start - me]
>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

You've been played, queer, and as always you've come
away with egg on your face. Now, go and push your
animal foods onto someone else if you can, because
you've failed to fool me, pusher.
usual suspect

Claire's obese Uncle Derk marched rank and file joyfully and whiffed:

>>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

> "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file,

You still don't.
usual suspect

Derek wrote:

>>>I have

>>That figures

> Yes, it does

That figures, you self-crippled loser.

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:10:59 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>That figures

>> Yes, it does

>That figures

Yes, it does, and coupled with your own admission
that some black olives are dyed with squid ink in
your quote below this sentence, you have no room
to quibble.

<unsnip>
>[start - me]
>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

You've been played, queer, and as always you've come
away with egg on your face. Now, go and push your
animal foods onto someone else if you can, because
you've failed to fool me, pusher.
usual suspect

Claire's fat shitbag Uncle Derk wrote:

>>>Yes, it does

>>That figures

> Yes, it does

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.

usual suspect

pearl asked:
> And who's the crackpot?

That would be you, Lesley, since you believe in:
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:10:14 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>

>>>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

>> "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has
>> already earned my contempt. He has been given a
>> large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord
>> would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization
>> should be done away with at once. Heroism at
>> command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable
>> and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds
>> than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction
>> that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act
>> of murder."
>> Albert Einstein
>>
>>There was a time when I marched to music rank and
>>file, but I soon grew up and realised that my greatest
>>ever mistake must be put right, and so I left the Royal
>>Navy with much more than what I had when joining up.,

>You still don't.

So, when are you going to enlist and support YOUR
troops, you moral inferior?

"Degeneracy follows every autocratic system of
violence, for violence inevitably attracts moral
inferiors. Time has proven that illustrious tyrants
are succeeded by scoundrels."
Albert Einstein

Scented Nectar

Snip and run. That's all you do.
When are you going to answer
the question at the start of this
thread, Usual Scaredycat?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> >>Exactly right. The picture of passivity.

> > I guess

> You guess, we know.
>
> <...>
> >>Your parents do still provide for you to some extent.

> > Fishing.

> No, it's a reasonable conclusion one reaches after becoming so familiar
> with your arrested development and emotional immaturity.

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

> >> Why?

> > Look at his headers of the ones
> > I've mentioned this about. The
> > followup newsgroups field has the
> > groups misspelled into non-
> > existant groups.

> I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I think you're finally
> losing it.

From the headers in Rudey's post
above:

Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

This made Outlook Express try to
send it to the misspelled ones until
I corrected it. Right click his post
a few posts up and select Properties.
See for yourself. Or try to reply to it.

> >> He doesn't care of YOU do, because you never add anything of interest

or
> >> value to the discussion.

> > By altering the headers, he's shown
> > he doesn't want anyone to easily
> > respond.

> Alter what headers? You're daft.

Helllloooooo. His post's headers.
Right click. Select Properties.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Claire's obese Uncle Derk marched rank and file joyfully and whiffed:
> >

> >>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for

oil?

> > "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file,

> You still don't.

Hey Usual, why haven't YOU
enlisted? Why don't you support
your troops in that way? Scared?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:14:21 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>That figures

>> Yes, it does

>Note

YOU note, queer, that in the statement you made
after mine, you acknowledged that black olives
are sometimes dyed with squid ink, even though
not all are;

<unsnip>
>[start - me]
>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5
<end restore>

haw haw haw. You closet queer.
usual suspect

Claire's shitbag Uncle Dreck marched mindlessly and cast a baseless
aspersion:

>>>"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file

>>You still don't.

> So,

When are you going to support your phony claims, fatso?
usual suspect

Claire's morbidly obese Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>Yes, it does

>>Note

> YOU note,

I have: you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
[...]

usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:
>>Claire's obese Uncle Derk marched rank and file joyfully and whiffed:

> oil?
>
>>>"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file,

>>You still don't.

> Hey Usual,

Hiya Skanky.
Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:24:30 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Note

>> YOU note,

>I have

Then it should be obvious to you, queer, that in
the statement you made directly after mine, you
acknowledged that black olives are sometimes
dyed with squid ink, even though not all are;

<unsnip>
>[start - me]
>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5
<end restore>

haw haw haw. You closet queer.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky Nutball wrote:
> >>Claire's obese Uncle Derk marched rank and file joyfully and whiffed:

> > oil?

> >>You still don't.

> > Hey Usual,

> Hiya Skanky.

When are you going to enlist,
coward?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Claire's morbidly obese shitbag-for-an-Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>YOU note,

>>I have

> Then it should be obvious

It is: you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something they
[...]

usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>oil?

>>>Hey Usual,

>>Hiya Skanky.

> When are you

**** off, pot head.
Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:25:30 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>You still don't.

>> Hey Usual,

>Hiya Skanky.

Watching you snip and run from SN regarding this
issue concerning your cowardice is a giggle to behold,
queer, and what's more, it makes a mockery of the
message you include in your email address as well as
a mockery out of you.
usual suspect

Claire's irrational vegan Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>>Hey Usual,

>>Hiya Skanky.

> Watching

Porn again.

I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
-- Derk "******" Nash, http://snipurl.com/6zej

Most men don't like it when their wives go shopping. You really do enjoy
it, eh.

Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:29:12 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>I have

>> Then it should be obvious to you, queer, that in
>> the statement you made directly after mine, you
>> acknowledged that black olives are sometimes
>> dyed with squid ink, even though not all are;
>>
>> <unsnip>
>> [start - me]
>> I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>> ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>> in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>> ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>> standard.
>> [usual suspect]
>> If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
>> olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
>> yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
>> exist?
>> [end]
>> usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5
>> <end restore>
>>
>> haw haw haw. You closet queer.

>It is

Good.
usual suspect

> Good.

Now go wank to your bootlegged copy of Debbie Does Dallas 2000.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> Snip and run. That's all you do.

Blabber a lot of passive-aggressive nonesense. That's
all you do.
Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:37:34 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Hiya Skanky.

>> Watching

>Porn again.

No. No more homoerotic videos for you, closet queer.

"Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching
oiled young men rolling on the floor with each other
are closet homosexuals."
usual suspect Jul 21 2005 http://tinyurl.com/cvs6l

"I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual
tendencies -- well-adjusted people don't get excited about
watching oily, semi-nude men rolling around with each
other on the floor."
usual suspect Nov 21 2003 http://tinyurl.com/b4m8l

Only a closet queer like yourself would feel that "Wrestling
is homo-erotic", and, like you clearly admit, "well-adjusted
people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude men
rolling around with each other on the floor", so if you were
working as a PE instructor with young children you would
most certainly be fired from that position.

usual suspect

Ethically-challenged Dreck Nash, uncle of Claire, wrote:

>>>Watching

>>Porn again.

> No.

Yes. Consider what you, Dreck Nash, wrote about why you don't eat black
olives:

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Dreck Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

Do those changes to maintain your "ethical standard" include other areas
of your life? Consider you admission that you've illegally downloaded at
least one pirated pornographic movie off a peer-to-peer network:

I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
-- Derk "******" Nash, http://snipurl.com/6zej

Why doe you consider the groundless alteration of his your based upon
false claims about squid ink to be ethical while you download bootlegged
(copyrighted) movies off p2p networks?

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 19-12-2005 12:13 AM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM