Rudy Canoza

Derek wrote:

>>>There's no lie in there. Since learning how black olives
>>>are sold in a medium containing squid ink I've stopped
>>>eating them to maintain my ethical standard; something
>>>you've proven incapable of doing, back-slider.

>>They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass.

> I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
> to colour them black, and I've no reason to believe a
> word you write that suggests otherwise, liar suspect.

You're not reliably told any such thing. Some goof
"vegan" in alt.food.vegan named "Ronny" alleged that
there was squid ink in them, and never offered a shred
of proof to support it. You never did any research on
your own. You've taken her word for it, and she
doesn't know. You're not fooling anyone.
Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message news >
> <the usual BS>
>
> So when are you off

When are you going to take that broken bottle out of
your asshole?

You ignorant ****.
usual suspect

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:
>>>Still fishing.

>>Not fishing. It's already established.

> Where?

AFV and atmowire.com.

>>>I was car-less in 2003.

>>You still are.

> How can you be sure?

Because you're not a dynamic person, much less a go-getter. That was
obvious back when you were prattling about growing your own food someday
even if your current consumption doesn't rise to the level of your phony
beliefs about animals (that killing them is wrong). You're a hypocrite
-- and a lazy one both intellectually and physically.

>>>Still fishing, huh?

>>I'm not fishing. I have a very strong hunch, though.

> You're fishing.

No. I'm quite certain that your parents still provide for you.
usual suspect

pearl wrote:
> <the usual BS>

If you think it's BS, why do you espouse the following?
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

You're barking mad, Les.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> Notice when I showed the massive support of global warming in US URLs he
> ignored the reply. I proved he was liar.

No, you didn't.

pearl

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message nk.net...
> pearl wrote:

> >>It wasn't unethical.

> > You altered my post. You've no credibility.
> >
> > Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

> **** yourself with a broken bottle, you filthy slag.

The sick meatarian 'mind'. As we've seen time and time again,
abuse of animals goes hand in hand with the abuse of humans.

> Haven't heard from your solly yet <chortle>. I won't,
> either - you don't have one. No case, no solly. It's
> that simple.

Only your sickness enables that erroneous belief.

The serial bully:
... is self-opinionated and displays arrogance, audacity,
a superior sense of entitlement and sense of invulnerability
and untouchability ...
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm

usual suspect

pearl wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message nk.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>You altered my post. You've no credibility.
>>>
>>>Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

>>**** yourself with a broken bottle, you filthy slag.

> The sick meatarian 'mind'.

"Meatarian" isn't a word. Why do you believe in:
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

> As we've seen time and time again,

You're barking mad, Lesley.

>>Haven't heard from your solly yet <chortle>. I won't,
>>either - you don't have one. No case, no solly. It's
>>that simple.

It really is.
Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message nk.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>You altered my post. You've no credibility.
>>>
>>>Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

>>**** yourself with a broken bottle, you filthy slag.

> The sick meatarian 'mind'. As we've seen time and time again,
> abuse of animals goes hand in hand with the abuse of humans.
>

>>Haven't heard from your solly yet <chortle>. I won't,
>>either - you don't have one. No case, no solly. It's
>>that simple.

> Only your sickness enables that erroneous belief.

Nope. You don't have a case, hence no need for a solly.

**** off, you infectious food-rubbing shitbag.
Rudy Canoza

usual suspect wrote:

>>> Not fishing. It's already established.

>> Where?

> AFV and atmowire.com.

>>> You still are.

>> How can you be sure?

> Because you're not a dynamic person, much less a go-getter. That was
> obvious back when you were prattling about growing your own food someday
> even if your current consumption doesn't rise to the level of your phony
> beliefs about animals (that killing them is wrong). You're a hypocrite
> -- and a lazy one both intellectually and physically.

>>> I'm not fishing. I have a very strong hunch, though.

>> You're fishing.

> No. I'm quite certain that your parents still provide for you.

I think that's a very real possibility; even strongly
likely.
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:18:58 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

>Derek wrote:

>>>They're not sold in anything containing squid ink, dumb ass.

>> I'm reliably told that they are immersed in squid ink
>> to colour them black, and I've no reason to believe a
>> word you write that suggests otherwise, liar suspect.

>You're not reliably told any such thing.

Yes, I was, by usual suspect himself, right after
my statement. Read on.

[start - me]
> I used to eat black olives up until a few months
> ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
> in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
> ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
> standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

From that he clearly concedes that some do in fact
swim around in squid ink while "not all". Olives are
green, and though the very mature olives turn dark,
olive farmers in some parts of the World that can't
wait that long and have a ready supply of squid ink
use it to fool their buyers.

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:59:30 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>>>No

>> Like I

>You keep lying

[start - me]
> I used to eat black olives up until a few months
> ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
> in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
> ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
> standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

From that you clearly concede that some do in fact
swim around in squid ink while "not all". Olives are
green, and though the very mature olives turn dark,
olive farmers in some parts of the World that can't
wait that long and have a ready supply of squid ink
use it to fool their buyers.
Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> usual suspect wrote:

> >> Where?

> > AFV and atmowire.com.

> >> How can you be sure?

> > Because you're not a dynamic person, much less a go-getter. That was
> > obvious back when you were prattling about growing your own food someday
> > even if your current consumption doesn't rise to the level of your phony
> > beliefs about animals (that killing them is wrong). You're a hypocrite
> > -- and a lazy one both intellectually and physically.

or

And now you're even fishing for
when my birthday is. Last you
heard I was 42. Am I 43 yet?
I know but you don't.

> >> You're fishing.

> > No. I'm quite certain that your parents still provide for you.

> I think that's a very real possibility; even strongly
> likely.

The two of you are nuts. Just admit
that you don't know. Making claims
without facts won't bait me. You are
trying to get me to say "Actually, blah
blah" but it won't work.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> >
> >>Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

> > Still fishing.

> No. We reeled you in months ago.
>
> You don't have a car. Period.

In 2003. What about now?

> >>I avoid you. You, otoh, have yet to come down firmly against
> >>reflexology. You want to sit on the fence because of one person's
> >>anecdotes despite the studies which show it to be quackery.

> > You follow quackery.

> No.

Yep. Orthorexia is quackery.

> > I'm not afollower of reflexology

> Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
> other form of quackery. You have lots of other
> unscientific medical beliefs.

I believe you are as mad as a
hatter. Does that count, since
no doctor is here to make it
official?

> Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

I'm not home bound. Although
the word agoraphobia is used,
in my case I simply don't like
crowds. Fear is not a factor.
Dislike is, and I'm not home
bound. I thankfully am only
mildly agoraphobic. As for
smoking pot, I do it very
responsibly and not every day.
So that rules out 'pot-head"
Now smarten up before I have
to verbally smack you out
again.

life.

> >>You love avoiding reality. Someday you'll have to face up to reality.

> > It's my reality I love

> It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
> system you espouse, one does not create one's own
> reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
> "mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
> have degrees.

Did I say I created my reality?
I did bring much of it about
through choices I've made.
Now why are you bringing the
'mostly' stuff up again? Are
you going to go on a rant
again about how things are
absolute or nothing?

> >>I'm surprised that at 42 or 43 you still haven't. Do you live with your
> >>parents and are they still a bit overprotective of their fragile 42 or
> >>43 year-old baby?

> > Still fishing, huh?

> No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
> something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
> independence.

Nope. You're fishing. By the way
why did you change the followup
headers to be mispelled? I have
fixed them of course.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

> > are

> > culture.

it's

> > fall

ARAs
> > who
> >>
> >> I think it's apropos and fair to compare veganism to cults. While
> >> veganism may not be as systematic as, say, Scientology, it similarly
> >> defrauds its adherents, fosters an "us versus them" attitude, and gets
> >> them to aggressively proselytize others.

> > It all starts when

> ...when you become addicted to the warm, fuzzy feeling that accompanies

the
> illusion that you are living a killing-free lifestyle. No other cult

offers
> it's rewards so cheaply.

Well now, Dutchie, you've joined
the snip and run club.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > Usual has claimed that people
> > should accept food that others
> > have made and not worry what's
> > in them. He give's away his
> > neighbour's gift cake behind her
> > back, and says that people
> > should not turn down food that
> > was made for them out of love
> > and stuff. So, this got me to
> > wondering.
> >
> > Usual, what do you (as a food
> > definition vegan) do when the
> > following occurs. You are
> > invited over to someone's
> > place for dinner. You are
> > served a big steak and a
> > small side of potatoes. What
> > do you do? Eat the meat?
> > Not eat the meat? If not, how
> > do you explain it to them?

> I'm waaaaaiiiiittting. If you object
> to the wording of the 'as a food
> definition vegan', then just leave
> it out. The question still remains.
> And so does the steak.

Well Usual, answer the question.
Also, answer why you haven't
enlisted in order to really support
your troops.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Claire's fat shitbag of an Uncle Dreck wrote:

Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

>>>Like I

>>You keep lying

> [start - me]
> > I used to eat black olives up until a few months
> > ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
> > in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
> > ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
> > standard.

> [usual suspect]
> If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
> olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
> yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
> exist?
> [end]
> usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5
>
> From that

Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
Rudy Canoza

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>usual suspect wrote:

>>>AFV and atmowire.com.

>>>Because you're not a dynamic person, much less a go-getter.

Exactly right. The picture of passivity.

>>>That was
>>>obvious back when you were prattling about growing your own food someday
>>>even if your current consumption doesn't rise to the level of your phony
>>>beliefs about animals (that killing them is wrong). You're a hypocrite
>>>-- and a lazy one both intellectually and physically.

> or

> And now you're even fishing

No fishing.

>>>No. I'm quite certain that your parents still provide for you.

>>I think that's a very real possibility; even strongly
>>likely.

> The two of you are nuts.

No.

Your parents do still provide for you to some extent.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Still fishing.

>>No. We reeled you in months ago.
>>
>>You don't have a car. Period.

> In 2003. What about now?

No car.

You have some kind of disability that prevents you from
operating a motor vehicle.

>>>You follow quackery.

>>No.

> Yep. Orthorexia is

A description of your attitudes toward food.

>>> I'm not afollower of reflexology

>>Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
>>other form of quackery. You have lots of other
>>unscientific medical beliefs.

> I believe you

Good.

>>Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

> I'm not home bound. Although
> the word agoraphobia is used,

Home-bound.

> life.

>>>It's my reality I love

>>It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
>>system you espouse, one does not create one's own
>>reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
>>"mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
>>have degrees.

> Did I say I created my reality?

You imply it.

>>>Still fishing, huh?

>>No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
>>something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
>>independence.

> Nope.

Yep. You are not a fully independent adult.
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:33:36 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>Derek wrote:
>

>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

Every person murdered in Iraq during our illegal war on
them was murdered for oil.

>>>You keep lying

>> [start - me]
>> > I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>> > ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>> > in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>> > ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>> > standard.

>> [usual suspect]
>> If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
>> olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
>> yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
>> exist?
>> [end]
>> usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5
>>
>> From that

<unsnip>
From that you clearly concede that some do in fact
swim around in squid ink while "not all". Olives are
green, and though the very mature olives turn dark,
olive farmers in some parts of the World that can't
wait that long and have a ready supply of squid ink
use it to fool their buyers.
<end restore>

I was going to wait a bit longer before hitting you
with your own statement which leaves no doubt
that YOU concede some olives swim around in
squid ink, but I couldn't resist any longer.

haw haw haw

>Do you really

Yes I do.
usual suspect

Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:
>>>Still fishing.

>>No. We reeled you in months ago.
>>
>>You don't have a car. Period.

> In 2003. What about now?

You haven't changed in two years. You haven't changed since the moment
your development arrested, which appears to have occurred some time
between age 13 and age 17.

<...>

>>Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

> I'm not home bound.

Liar. Look back at your posting history from Nov and Dec of last year
and note that you were littering AFV 24/7 with your bullshit.

> Although the word agoraphobia is used,

Suitably used!

> in my case I simply don't like
> crowds. Fear is not a factor.

Fear is a factor for you, Skanky.

> Dislike is, and I'm not home
> bound.

Yes, you are.

> I thankfully am only
> mildly agoraphobic.

Liar.

> As for smoking pot, I do it

We know.

> So that rules out 'pot-head"

No, it includes it.

>>>It's my reality I love

>>It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
>>system you espouse, one does not create one's own
>>reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
>>"mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
>>have degrees.

> Did I say I created my reality?
> I did bring much of it about
> through choices I've made.

Poor choices which have arrested your development and made you
dependent, without transportation.

> Now why are you bringing the
> 'mostly' stuff up again?

Because it's an amusing example of your

>>>Still fishing, huh?

>>No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
>>something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
>>independence.

> Nope.

Yes. You're emotionally immature and mentally defective. I'm willing to
be you either live with your parents or they help you out. How long have
you received welfare, and is that why you were so vociferous about how
insufficient it is to meet (your) needs?

usual suspect

Claire's fat shitbag Uncle Dreck wrote:

>>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

> Every person

I asked you for evidence about people being murdered FOR OIL. Do you
include the Nick Bergs and victims of insurgent-based terrorism among
those "murdered" or do you only count the dead insurgents among the
murdered?

>>> [start - me]
>>> [usual suspect]
>>> If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
>>> olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
>>> yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
>>> exist?
>>> [end]
>>> usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:03:01 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>Derek wrote:
>

>>>Have you any direct evidence that US troops have murdered anyone for oil?

>> Every person

>I asked you for evidence about people being murdered FOR OIL.

Look for it yourself.

<unsnip>
From that you clearly concede that some do in fact
swim around in squid ink while "not all". Olives are
green, and though the very mature olives turn dark,
olive farmers in some parts of the World that can't
wait that long and have a ready supply of squid ink
use it to fool their buyers.
<end restore>

I was going to wait a bit longer before hitting you
with your own statement which leaves no doubt
that YOU concede some olives swim around in
squid ink, but I couldn't resist any longer.

haw haw haw

usual suspect

Claire's fat shitbag Uncle wrote:

>>>Every person

>>I asked you for evidence about people being murdered FOR OIL.

> Look for it yourself.

Evasion noted.

Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
usual suspect

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
>> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>> nk.net...

>>> No. We reeled you in months ago.
>>>
>>> You don't have a car. Period.

>> In 2003. What about now?

> No car.
>
> You have some kind of disability that prevents you from operating a
> motor vehicle.

Or a suspended license due to driving under the influence.

>>> No.

>> Yep. Orthorexia is

> A description of your attitudes toward food.

>>> Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
>>> other form of quackery. You have lots of other
>>> unscientific medical beliefs.

>> I believe you

> Good.

>>> Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

>> I'm not home bound. Although
>> the word agoraphobia is used,

> Home-bound.

>> life.

>>> It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
>>> system you espouse, one does not create one's own
>>> reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
>>> "mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
>>> have degrees.

>> Did I say I created my reality?

> You imply it.

>>> No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
>>> something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
>>> independence.

>> Nope.

> Yep. You are not a fully independent adult.

Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:09:26 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

<unsnip>
From that you clearly concede that some do in fact
swim around in squid ink while "not all". Olives are
green, and though the very mature olives turn dark,
olive farmers in some parts of the World that can't
wait that long and have a ready supply of squid ink
use it to fool their buyers.
<end restore>

I was going to wait a bit longer before hitting you
with your own statement which leaves no doubt
that YOU concede some olives swim around in
squid ink, but I couldn't resist any longer.

haw haw haw You're screwed.

usual suspect

Claire's shitbag Uncle Dreck wrote:

Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:26:24 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>>>Like I said but which you snipped away, "I'm reliably told
>>>
>>>No
>>>
>>>Like I

>>You keep lying
>>
>>[start - me]
>>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>>standard.

>[usual suspect]
>If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
>olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
>yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
>exist?
>[end]
>usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

<unsnip>
From that you clearly concede that some do in fact
swim around in squid ink while "not all". Olives are
green, and though the very mature olives turn dark,
olive farmers in some parts of the World that can't
wait that long and have a ready supply of squid ink
use it to fool their buyers.
<end restore>

I was going to wait a bit longer before hitting you
with your own statement which leaves no doubt
that YOU concede some olives swim around in
squid ink, but I couldn't resist any longer.

haw haw haw You're screwed. You fell right
into it, just like I knew you would, queer.
usual suspect

Claire's fat shitbag Uncle Derk wrote:

>>>You keep lying
>>>
>>>[start - me]
>>>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>>>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>>>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>>>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>>>standard.

Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

Note how you initially wrote you "realised" black olives do something
they don't. You now lie (and even try to spin one of my posts into your
tangled web) and write it wasn't a "realization," _per se_, but rather
that you've been "reliably told" olives do something they don't.
"Reliably told" by whom, shitbag?

These olives are processed in a lye curing solution that leaches
the bitterness out. California Ripe Olives have a firm texture
and smooth, mellow taste. Once curing is complete, a series of
cold water rinses removes every trace of curing solution. During
the curing process, which takes several days, a flow of air
bubbling through the olives produces the natural, rich dark
color. A trace of organic iron salt (ferrous gluconate) is added
to act as a color fixer so the olives will have less tendency to
fade after the cans are stored.

Canning is the final step. Ripe olives are canned in a mild salt
brine solution and, because they are a low-acid product, are
heat sterilized under strict California State health rules.
http://www.calolive.org/homecooks/facts.html

Regardless, as you're wont to do, you avoid a food you previously
enjoyed without guilt on the flimsiest of grounds AND YOU DO SO BECAUSE
IT MAKES YOU FEEL VIRTUOUS AND MORE ETHICAL. Such belief and action is
consistent with orthorexia. Your sham "virtue" is as hollow as the
bullshit about "squid ink" you base it upon.
Derek

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:38:07 GMT, queer suspect > wrote:

>Do you really base your diet AND stake your "ethical standard" (HAWHAW!)
>upon things you've not inquired about yourself?

I have made my own enquiries and seen that you
also concede the fact that some black olives swim
around in squid ink as well. Your quote which you've
snipped away in this post says it all, and I just couldn't
wait any longer to hit you with it.

<unsnip>
>[start - me]
>I used to eat black olives up until a few months
>ago, but stopped after realising they swim around
>in squid ink, or something close to it. I'm always
>ready to make changes to maintain my ethical
>standard.

[usual suspect]
If it soothes your tortured conscience, not all black
olives "swim around in" squid ink. Why deprive
yourself of things you enjoy if reasonable alternatives
exist?
[end]
usual suspect May 23 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cekv5

You've been played, queer, and as always you've come
away with egg on your face. Now, go and push your
animal foods onto someone else if you can, because
you've failed to fool me, pusher.
Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Skanky Nutball wrote:
>
> > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> Exactly right. The picture of passivity.

I guess that would be seen as an
insult through the eyes of the picture
of hostility.

someday

phony

> > or

> > And now you're even fishing

> No fishing.

You'd think by now you'd both
figure I'm not biting. You're kind
of stupid that way aren't you?

> >>I think that's a very real possibility; even strongly
> >>likely.

> > The two of you are nuts.

> No.

Yes and you know so.

> Your parents do still provide for you to some extent.

Fishing.

Why did you change the spelling
of the followup newsgroups. Did
you not want anyone to reply? What
are you scared of Rudeyboy?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

Stop changing the spelling of the
followup newsgroups, moron.
No more replies to you until you
do.

Also, no more replies to your
snip and runs. You ruin the
whole context of the topics at
hand.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...

> >>No. We reeled you in months ago.
> >>
> >>You don't have a car. Period.

> > In 2003. What about now?

> No car.
>
> You have some kind of disability that prevents you from
> operating a motor vehicle.

> >>No.

> > Yep. Orthorexia is

> A description of your attitudes toward food.

> >>Yet. You are gullible, so eventually you will, or some
> >>other form of quackery. You have lots of other
> >>unscientific medical beliefs.

> > I believe you

> Good.

> >>Ha ha ha ha ha! That's an outstanding description.

> > I'm not home bound. Although
> > the word agoraphobia is used,

> Home-bound.

from

> > life.

> >>It isn't reality. Contrary to the pot-head belief
> >>system you espouse, one does not create one's own
> >>reality. One can not, for example, believe it's
> >>"mostly" wrong to kill animals, because "wrong" doesn't
> >>have degrees.

> > Did I say I created my reality?

> You imply it.

your

> >>No. We know, with absolute certainty, that there's
> >>something seriously deficient in terms of your adult
> >>independence.

> > Nope.

> Yep. You are not a fully independent adult.

Scented Nectar

I started replying, but then I came
across too much snipping and
running to change the meanings
and context. Try again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> I started replying, but then

But then you realized you were going to say some
bullshit that we had already heard.
Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote...
> Stop changing the spelling of the
> followup newsgroups, moron.
> No more replies to you until you
> do.

Control freak

> Also, no more replies to your
> snip and runs. You ruin the
> whole context of the topics at
> hand.

As if anybody cares if you reply..

pearl

"usual suspect" ?> wrote in message .. .
<..>
> Those links are to your posts, proving the validity of the above claims.

Some. Stupidly mixed in with lies. Your twisted crutch.

> You're barking mad, Les.

'Accepting the official story of the 9/11/01 attack requires
one to accept a long series of anomalies -- extremely
improbable events, amazing coincidences, and contradictions.
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/a...anomalies.html

You know I'm not. That is why you are so afraid of me.

Why do you keep evading the 'small matter' of thousands
of dead and horribly injured coalition troops in aggression
you enthusiastically support? And the tens of thousands +
of Iraqi people murdered on the back of your pack of lies?

Rhetorical questions. We all know the answers, killer.

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote...
> > Stop changing the spelling of the
> > followup newsgroups, moron.
> > No more replies to you until you
> > do.

> Control freak

There's no control freak about it.
What he did prevents the replier
from posting unless they fix his
intentional spelling errors.

> > Also, no more replies to your
> > snip and runs. You ruin the
> > whole context of the topics at
> > hand.

> As if anybody cares if you reply..

Obviously Rudey doesn't care if
ANYONE replies.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> "Dutch" > wrote
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote...
>> > Stop changing the spelling of the
>> > followup newsgroups, moron.
>> > No more replies to you until you
>> > do.

>> Control freak

> There's no control freak about it.
> What he did prevents the replier
> from posting unless they fix his
> intentional spelling errors.

Why?

>> > Also, no more replies to your
>> > snip and runs. You ruin the
>> > whole context of the topics at
>> > hand.

>> As if anybody cares if you reply..

> Obviously Rudey doesn't care if
> ANYONE replies.

He doesn't care of YOU do, because you never add anything of interest or
value to the discussion.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>
>>"Scented Nectar" > wrote...
>>
>>>Stop changing the spelling of the
>>>followup newsgroups, moron.
>>>No more replies to you until you
>>>do.

>>Control freak

> There's no control freak about it.

Yes, you're a control freak.

>>>Also, no more replies to your
>>>snip and runs. You ruin the
>>>whole context of the topics at
>>>hand.

>>As if anybody cares if you reply..

> Obviously Rudey doesn't care if
> ANYONE replies.

You are free to reply. No one is stopping you.
Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > "Dutch" > wrote
> >>
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote...
> >>
> >> Control freak

> > There's no control freak about it.
> > What he did prevents the replier
> > from posting unless they fix his
> > intentional spelling errors.

> Why?

Look at his headers of the ones
I've mentioned this about. The
followup newsgroups field has the
groups misspelled into non-
existant groups.

> >> As if anybody cares if you reply..

> > Obviously Rudey doesn't care if
> > ANYONE replies.

> He doesn't care of YOU do, because you never add anything of interest or
> value to the discussion.

By altering the headers, he's shown
he doesn't want anyone to easily
respond.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 18-12-2005 11:13 PM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM