Derek

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:57:31 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Porn again.

>> No.

>Yes

No. No more homoerotic videos for you, closet queer.

"Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching
oiled young men rolling on the floor with each other
are closet homosexuals."
usual suspect Jul 21 2005 http://tinyurl.com/cvs6l

"I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual
tendencies -- well-adjusted people don't get excited about
watching oily, semi-nude men rolling around with each
other on the floor."
usual suspect Nov 21 2003 http://tinyurl.com/b4m8l

Only a closet queer like yourself would feel that "Wrestling
is homo-erotic", and, like you clearly admit, "well-adjusted
people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude men
rolling around with each other on the floor", so if you were
working as a PE instructor with young children you would
most certainly be fired from that position.
usual suspect

Claire's ethically-challenged Uncle Dork wrote:

>>>No.

>>Yes

> No.

Yes. Consider what you, Dreck Nash, wrote about why you don't eat black
olives:

I used to eat black olives up until a few months ago, but
stopped after realising they swim around in squid ink, or
something close to it. I'm always ready to make changes to
maintain my ethical standard.
-- Dreck Nash, http://tinyurl.com/dcyr3

Do those changes to maintain your "ethical standard" include other areas
of your life? Consider you admission that you've illegally downloaded at
least one pirated pornographic movie off a peer-to-peer network:

I downloaded Debby Does Dallas 2000 from kazaa and
watch it every time the wife goes shopping.
-- Derk "******" Nash, http://snipurl.com/6zej

Why do you consider the groundless alteration of his your based upon
false claims about squid ink to be ethical while you download bootlegged
(copyrighted) movies off p2p networks?
Derek

Closet queer usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Yes

>> No. No more homoerotic videos for you, closet queer.

>Yes.

I said no, queer, so take a telling and stop debasing the
sport of wrestling and yourself by jerking off over it.

"Wrestling is homo-erotic. Those who enjoy watching
oiled young men rolling on the floor with each other
are closet homosexuals."
usual suspect Jul 21 2005 http://tinyurl.com/cvs6l

"I think that has much more to do with latent homosexual
tendencies -- well-adjusted people don't get excited about
watching oily, semi-nude men rolling around with each
other on the floor."
usual suspect Nov 21 2003 http://tinyurl.com/b4m8l

Only a closet queer like yourself would feel that "Wrestling
is homo-erotic", and, like you clearly admit, "well-adjusted
people don't get excited about watching oily, semi-nude men
rolling around with each other on the floor", so if you were
working as a PE instructor with young children you would
most certainly be fired from that position.
Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message

>> > Look at his headers of the ones
>> > I've mentioned this about. The
>> > followup newsgroups field has the
>> > groups misspelled into non-
>> > existant groups.

>> I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I think you're finally
>> losing it.

> From the headers in Rudey's post
> above:
>
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Which post? he's made dozens of them. Identify it.

> This made Outlook Express try to
> send it to the misspelled ones until
> I corrected it. Right click his post
> a few posts up and select Properties.
> See for yourself. Or try to reply to it.

> or
>> >
>> > By altering the headers, he's shown
>> > he doesn't want anyone to easily
>> > respond.

>> Alter what headers? You're daft.

> Helllloooooo. His post's headers.
> Right click. Select Properties.
>

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

pearl

"usual suspect" ps? wrote in message ...
> pearl asked:
> > And who's the crackpot?

Never mind leprechauns, .. what about a big owl god?

"The owl is in his leafy temple, let within this grove be
reverend before him. Lift up your heads oh ye trees
and be lifted up ye everlasting fire - for behold he is
bohemia's pride and holy are the pillars of this house."

Q. Who is a member of this exclusive club which
enacts human sacrifice?
http://www.infowars.com/bg_photo_pj.html
http://www.infowars.com/video/Ours/bg_sacrifice.ram

A. 'Here you see a smug George W. Bush with his
father, Bush Senior (taken in 1995) giving what they
call a "lakeside chat" at the Grove. This page also
shows Newt Gingrich, another member. The talks
are given no less than a dozen yards from the stone
idol where "mock" human sacrifices take place.
This is the same idol you see featured above in the
Cremation of Care ceremony photo.
http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm

Be sure to add this to your 'list', usual suspect -

US pResident is member of a Satanic cult.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...llandbones.htm

Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message nk.net...
> > pearl wrote:

> > > You altered my post. You've no credibility.
> > >
> > > Go 'support your troops', murderous troll.

> > **** yourself with a broken bottle, you filthy slag.

> The sick meatarian 'mind'.

No such word as "meatarian"; useless, silly invective is all it is.

> > Haven't heard from your solly yet <chortle>. I won't,
> > either - you don't have one. No case, no solly. It's
> > that simple.

> Only your sickness enables that erroneous belief.

No case, no solly, no sickness. I will not hear from any solicitor you
stupidly wish to engage. That's a guarantee.

You stupid slag.

usual suspect

pearl wrote:
>>>And who's the crackpot?

> Never mind leprechauns,

No, Lesley, let's discuss them. Why do you remain open to their
existence? Also, why do you believe in the rest of your list (with links
to your posts)?

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"

http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
Rudy Canoza

usual suspect wrote:

> > Never mind leprechauns,

> No, Lesley, let's discuss them. Why do you remain open to their
> existence?

Because she's another self-marginalizer, and stating an openness to
belief in clearly impossible things is a way of increasing the
marginalization. So is foot-rubbing.

> Also, why do you believe in the rest of your list (with links
> to your posts)?
>
> "veganism"
> "inner earth beings"
> "hollow earth"
> that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> rain forest destruction
> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> Stolen French flying saucer
> Zapper
> Foot massage (as cure-all)
> Astrology
> Numerology
> Alien abduction
> bestiality
> Leprechauns
> Channeling
> Polar fountains
> Sun gazing
> Chemtrails
> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> Crop circles
> sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> participation in skinhead subculture
> the validity of online IQ tests
> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> Jeff Rense for "news"

> http://tinyurl.com/h0br
> http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
> http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
> http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
> http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
> http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
> http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
> http://tinyurl.com/mh71
> http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
> http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
> http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
> http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
> http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
> http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
> http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
> http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
> http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
> http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
> http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
> http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
> http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
> http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
> http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
> http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

pearl

> > Never mind leprechauns,

> No, Lesley, let's discuss them. Why do you remain open to their
> existence? Also, why do you believe in the rest of your list (with links
> to your posts)?

Well now! right here 'usual suspect' inadvertently, stupidly,
admits that his claim that I "believe in leprechauns" is a lie.

What a dumbass.

Snip and run from his hero's participation in a Satanic
society, of course.

Scary stuff - http://www.cuttingedge.org/ce1011.html .

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> >> I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I think you're finally
> >> losing it.

> > From the headers in Rudey's post
> > above:
> >
> > Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

> Which post? he's made dozens of them. Identify it.

There's been a few now, but look
at the one further up in THIS thread.
The one I commented about the
headers on. Here's the full headers.
Go to his post and try replying to it,
you'll see.

From: Rudy Canoza >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Subject: Usual Dinner Fare
et>

et>

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:48:39 GMT
alt.food.vegan:123503

Also, for anyone interested, the
headers show his ISP's abuse
reporting email, for anyone not
as thick skinned as me.

> > This made Outlook Express try to
> > send it to the misspelled ones until
> > I corrected it. Right click his post
> > a few posts up and select Properties.
> > See for yourself. Or try to reply to it.

interest
> > or

> >> Alter what headers? You're daft.

> > Helllloooooo. His post's headers.
> > Right click. Select Properties.

Are you using Outlook? Or Express?
Just right click and select properties.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > Usual has claimed that people
> > should accept food that others
> > have made and not worry what's
> > in them. He give's away his
> > neighbour's gift cake behind her
> > back, and says that people
> > should not turn down food that
> > was made for them out of love
> > and stuff. So, this got me to
> > wondering.
> >
> > Usual, what do you (as a food
> > definition vegan) do when the
> > following occurs. You are
> > invited over to someone's
> > place for dinner. You are
> > served a big steak and a
> > small side of potatoes. What
> > do you do? Eat the meat?
> > Not eat the meat? If not, how
> > do you explain it to them?

> I'm waaaaaiiiiittting. If you object
> to the wording of the 'as a food
> definition vegan', then just leave
> it out. The question still remains.
> And so does the steak.

Well Usual, answer the question.

Also, answer why you haven't
enlisted in order to really support
your troops.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> Are you using Outlook? Or Express?
> Just right click and select properties.

Oh yeah, here's another

Followup to: alt.skanky.is.a.****ing.pinhead

HAR HAR HAR!

Rudy Canoza

Dutch wrote:

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
>
>>Are you using Outlook? Or Express?
>>Just right click and select properties.

> Oh yeah, here's another
>
> Followup to: alt.skanky.is.a.****ing.pinhead

Right.

> HAR HAR HAR!

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Notice when I showed the massive support of global warming in US URLs
>> he ignored the reply. I proved he was liar.

> No, you didn't.

I'll let other's decide. I posted the URL's which said they were evenly
divided. They were not. Let other's decide. Many called for strong
action.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> Notice when I showed the massive support of global warming in US URLs
>>> he ignored the reply. I proved he was liar.

>> No, you didn't.

> I'll let other's decide.

Read this link first:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/abrupt.html

Then go through the rest of the timeline:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html

Note that ~11,600 years ago:
Ice core records from Greenland show in less than a decade there
was a sudden warming of around 15 degrees Celsius (27-degrees F)
of the annual mean temperature.

What is the amount of recent temperature rise over a century that you
have your knickers all twisted up over? From the stuff you pasted in
yesterday:
The global average surface temperature has increased over the
20th century by about 0.6°C...

The rise in temperature ~11,600 years ago was 2500% more in the span of
<10 years than the tiny rise today which you and other leftist kooks
suggest is from human activities over the last hundred years or more.

Global warming is a NATURAL phenomenon. We don't need your radical
changes to deal with it. We just need ice machines and air-conditioners.

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > Are you using Outlook? Or Express?
> > Just right click and select properties.

> Oh yeah, here's another
>
> Followup to: alt.skanky.is.a.****ing.pinhead
>
> HAR HAR HAR!

You know, Douche, you're not too
bright. It took 2 posts just to explain
to you that the followups have been
changed. Cowardly, Rudey does
not want people to answer back.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > Usual has claimed that people
> > should accept food that others
> > have made and not worry what's
> > in them. He give's away his
> > neighbour's gift cake behind her
> > back, and says that people
> > should not turn down food that
> > was made for them out of love
> > and stuff. So, this got me to
> > wondering.
> >
> > Usual, what do you (as a food
> > definition vegan) do when the
> > following occurs. You are
> > invited over to someone's
> > place for dinner. You are
> > served a big steak and a
> > small side of potatoes. What
> > do you do? Eat the meat?
> > Not eat the meat? If not, how
> > do you explain it to them?

> I'm waaaaaiiiiittting. If you object
> to the wording of the 'as a food
> definition vegan', then just leave
> it out. The question still remains.
> And so does the steak.

Golly, Usual Idiot, your absence here
is very noteable. It says a lot. You
have chosen to cowardly not answer
the above. How come? Still twisted
with internal conflicts over how you
can remain mainstream and
conforming while eating a strict
vegetarian diet???? How do you
explain it to the nice people who
just gave you steak on a plate?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

pearl

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message ...
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > > Are you using Outlook? Or Express?
> > > Just right click and select properties.

> > Oh yeah, here's another
> >
> > Followup to: alt.skanky.is.a.****ing.pinhead
> >
> > HAR HAR HAR!

> You know, Douche, you're not too
> bright. It took 2 posts just to explain
> to you that the followups have been
> changed. Cowardly, Rudey does
> not want people to answer back.

'The serial bully
is emotionally retarded with an arrested level
of emotional development; whilst language and
intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the
bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm

And regressing by the hour....

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> > "Dutch" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > >
> > > Oh yeah, here's another
> > >
> > > Followup to: alt.skanky.is.a.****ing.pinhead
> > >
> > > HAR HAR HAR!

> > You know, Douche, you're not too
> > bright. It took 2 posts just to explain
> > to you that the followups have been
> > changed. Cowardly, Rudey does
> > not want people to answer back.

> 'The serial bully
> is emotionally retarded with an arrested level
> of emotional development; whilst language and
> intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the
> bully displays the emotional age of a five-year-old
> http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm
>
> And regressing by the hour....

Most people end their name-
calling phase by their late teens
latest. There is certainly some
arrested development here, and
I think the bullies are the ones
with it. The meat lobby in these
groups use name-calling a lot.
The little they get back in
retaliation is nothing compared
to what they do themselves. I
would hate to be them. So full
of hate, that they could never
fully enjoy themselves. Hate and
anger always override their
emotions. Pathetic. If they don't
like vegans, leave. Why hang
out with people one doesn't like?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

pearl wrote:
> 'The serial hippie foot-rubbist
> is emotionally retarded with an arrested level
> of emotional development; whilst language and
> intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the
> reflexologist displays the emotional age of a five-year-old
> http://www.reflexologyonline.org/innerearth/being.htm
>
> And regressing by the hour....

You sure are.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> pearl wrote:
> > 'The serial hippie foot-rubbist
> > is emotionally retarded with an arrested level
> > of emotional development; whilst language and
> > intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the
> > reflexologist displays the emotional age of a five-year-old
> > http://www.reflexologyonline.org/innerearth/being.htm
> >
> > And regressing by the hour....

> You sure are.

How come you haven't enlisted,
Mr. Support Our Troops??????
Get your ugly ass over to the
recruiting center.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>'The serial hippie foot-rubbist
>>> is emotionally retarded with an arrested level
>>>of emotional development; whilst language and
>>>intellect may appear to be that of an adult, the
>>>reflexologist displays the emotional age of a five-year-old
>>>http://www.reflexologyonline.org/innerearth/being.htm
>>>
>>>And regressing by the hour....

>>You sure are.

> How come

Because she is, like you are, nuttier than squirrel shit. Neither of you
has sought treatment for your respective and manifold mental disorders.
Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote
>> > Are you using Outlook? Or Express?
>> > Just right click and select properties.

>> Oh yeah, here's another
>>
>> Followup to: alt.skanky.is.a.****ing.pinhead
>>
>> HAR HAR HAR!

> You know, Douche, you're not too
> bright. It took 2 posts just to explain
> to you that the followups have been
> changed.

You didn't specify which messages, and I wasn't about to hunt for them, I
don't care that much.

> Cowardly, Rudey does
> not want people to answer back.

He wants to poke you in the eye with a pointy stick, for good reason.

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

>>> No, you didn't.

>> I'll let other's decide.

> Read this link first:

Read the original posts. I printed them for the group.
That didn't work so you dance.

Pouring greenhouse gasses at increasing rates and changing land to
concrete has an effect. The full effect is unknown.

It is good for the richest of the richest. Except, we were a country
with a good future, and a surplus, now we have a deficit with much of
our debt owned to China. Our unemployment is horrendous, terrorist
grows, and the oil companies, making the biggest profits ever just got
huge tax breaks.

An intelligent direction would be energy credit for conservation,
solar energy, wind energy, wave energy and other geothermal energy.
But McCain is right, the government is run by lobbies.

> http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/abrupt.html
>
> Then go through the rest of the timeline:
> http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/paleo/ctl/100k.html
>
> Note that ~11,600 years ago:
> Ice core records from Greenland show in less than a decade there
> was a sudden warming of around 15 degrees Celsius (27-degrees F)
> of the annual mean temperature.
>
> What is the amount of recent temperature rise over a century that you
> have your knickers all twisted up over? From the stuff you pasted in
> yesterday:
> The global average surface temperature has increased over the
> 20th century by about 0.6°C...
>
> The rise in temperature ~11,600 years ago was 2500% more in the span of
> <10 years than the tiny rise today which you and other leftist kooks
> suggest is from human activities over the last hundred years or more.
>
> Global warming is a NATURAL phenomenon. We don't need your radical
> changes to deal with it. We just need ice machines and air-conditioners.

Beach Runner

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>
>>"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Usual has claimed that people
>>>should accept food that others
>>>have made and not worry what's
>>>in them. He give's away his
>>>neighbour's gift cake behind her
>>>back, and says that people
>>>should not turn down food that
>>>was made for them out of love
>>>and stuff. So, this got me to
>>>wondering.
>>>
>>>Usual, what do you (as a food
>>>definition vegan) do when the
>>>following occurs. You are
>>>invited over to someone's
>>>place for dinner. You are
>>>served a big steak and a
>>>small side of potatoes. What
>>>do you do? Eat the meat?
>>>Not eat the meat? If not, how
>>>do you explain it to them?

>>I'm waaaaaiiiiittting. If you object
>>to the wording of the 'as a food
>>definition vegan', then just leave
>>it out. The question still remains.
>>And so does the steak.

> Golly, Usual Idiot, your absence here
> is very noteable. It says a lot. You
> have chosen to cowardly not answer
> the above. How come? Still twisted
> with internal conflicts over how you
> can remain mainstream and
> conforming while eating a strict
> vegetarian diet???? How do you
> explain it to the nice people who
> just gave you steak on a plate?

He never answered your question. I doubt he's a vegetarian.
I doubt he has friends. He's a bully that tries to hurt people.
If he had a real friend, they would not give him a steak, if he really
was a vegetarian.

Beach Runner

Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> GIVES, not "give's", you illiterate ****.

>> It doesn't take much to give you
>> a case of the freak-outs, does it.

> No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are.
> It's fun.

Perhaps someone else that is more documented in psychology could come up
for a word to describe this behavior.

I see it as mean, nasty, and when it give someone pleasure to hurt
someone, a sign of sickness and even potentially dangerous.

Not to mention insecure.

It makes you think less of the person giving the insults. You wonder
why they have such needs.
Beach Runner

Dutch wrote:

>>>No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are. It's
>>>fun.
>>>

>>if his joy is hurting other people, than he is sick.

> If you can take constructive criticism then it can help you, immensely,
> otherwise, sticks and stones...

Constructive criticism is not designed to hurt other people. Giving
constructive criticism is an art, how to help someone while not hurting
their feelings.

If it just the joy of hurting someone for some stupid typo in one of the
world's most inconsistent language, with inconsistent, contradictory
rules, written by Microsoft which spell checker can innocently change a
word into something absurd, than that's not constructive criticism. It
is sickness.

Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

> Skanky wrote:
> <...>
>
>>> You're an idiot - an inattentive idiot.

>> I'm very attentive.

> You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."
>
> For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control
> over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
> what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
> the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
> life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
> again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
> another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
> disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
> It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
> always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
> (whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
> compensate for things.
> http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu
>
> Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
> your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

Hardly, the vegan movement is a statement about life. That you wish to
contribute as a positive part of the human race, not cause unnecessary
harm to other living creatures, and generally support the world as a
better place to live.

What Unusual is describing are obsessive behaviors. Not a well thought
out life style.
Beach Runner

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
>
>>Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

> Still fishing. I was car-less in
> 2003. What does that say about
> this year? Or last year? Or next
> year?

Is the value of your form of transportation make one a better person.

Ken Olsen drove a Ford Pinto, turned Digital into a great company until
bankers got control of it. Now he serves the board of AMD which is
beating the pants off of Intel.

I remember my dear, but insecure Grandfather wanting to buy a new Caddy.
My father, said "Harry, it's just a status symbol". He replied, "That's
what I'm trying to tell Ester".

Judging someone by their transportation is superficial. I loved when I
lived in NYC and didn't need a car. And England, and between public
transportation and a bike, had no need for a car.

I love bikes much more than cars. I used to often ride them from Long
Island to Manhattan, 40 miles each way. It's healthy, fun, and non
polluting. I admit to taking pride that it was easy for me to do so
while most Americans are too lazy to take the stairs.

I hate living where I'm dependent about having a car.
Scented Nectar

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

> Scented Nectar wrote:

> >>I'm waaaaaiiiiittting. If you object
> >>to the wording of the 'as a food
> >>definition vegan', then just leave
> >>it out. The question still remains.
> >>And so does the steak.

> > Golly, Usual Idiot, your absence here
> > is very noteable. It says a lot. You
> > have chosen to cowardly not answer
> > the above. How come? Still twisted
> > with internal conflicts over how you
> > can remain mainstream and
> > conforming while eating a strict
> > vegetarian diet???? How do you
> > explain it to the nice people who
> > just gave you steak on a plate?
> >

> He never answered your question. I doubt he's a vegetarian.
> I doubt he has friends. He's a bully that tries to hurt people.
> If he had a real friend, they would not give him a steak, if he really
> was a vegetarian.

I doubt he has friends too. The
type of people he would like to
hang out with would pick on him
for being veg.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

>>> It doesn't take much to give you
>>> a case of the freak-outs, does it.

>> No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are.
>> It's fun.

> Perhaps someone else that is more documented in psychology could come up
> for a word to describe this behavior.

WTF does "more documented in psychology" mean?

> I see it as mean, nasty, and when it give someone pleasure to hurt
> someone, a sign of sickness and even potentially dangerous.

What about the danger you pose to others, Bob?

You're simply an asshole who deserves to
get his ass kicked.
-- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

Why do you threaten violence but take offense when others point out your
and Skanky's lunacy and idiocy?
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
> He never answered your question.

I don't have to because I've addressed the issue enough already. I have
no moral objection to eating beef, just an aesthetic one.

> I doubt he's a vegetarian.

I doubt you have a degree from Columbia. Does that make us even?

> I doubt he has friends.

I've more friends than you do.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Beach Runner wrote:
> > He never answered your question.

> I don't have to because I've addressed the issue enough already. I have
> no moral objection to eating beef, just an aesthetic one.

So how do you explain to the nice
people who just made you a steak?

> > I doubt he's a vegetarian.

> I doubt you have a degree from Columbia. Does that make us even?
>
> > I doubt he has friends.

> I've more friends than you do.

Maybe you'd get some friends if you
enlisted and really support your troops
like you pretend to want to.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:

> usual suspect wrote:
>
>> Skanky wrote:
>> <...>

>>> I'm very attentive.

>> You're confusing "attentive" for "obsessive."
>>
>> For someone that has an eating disorder, OCD is a way of control
>> over the person's body and therefore, life. The OCD controls
>> what kind of food goes in, what shape the food is, the color,
>> the weight, the amount, what the person does in other areas of
>> life, and so on. By completing the compulsions, the person once
>> again feels "safe" or protected... until they have to perform
>> another task again. Often the two problems - OCD and eating
>> disorders - are linked through the problem of perfectionism.
>> It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
>> always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
>> (whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
>> compensate for things.
>> http://tinyurl.com/8vkpu
>>
>> Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to
>> control your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

> Hardly, the vegan movement is a statement about life.

No, it is not. It's an empty gesture.

> That you wish to
> contribute as a positive part of the human race,

Bullshit. Veganism is misanthropic. Go read some of the vegan screeds on
the internet and in their literature. Vegans reek of their contempt for
the entire human race. They use their ersatz "compassion" for animals to
show contempt for others: consumerism, corporations, "meatarians," "meat
lobby," and the list goes on. Their agenda is authoritarian and malevolent.

> not cause unnecessary
> harm to other living creatures,

That's not so. They seek only to keep formerly "living creatures" off
the plates of other people. They don't object to billions of dead
animals killed to produce their "vegan" dishes, only to the presence of
parts-per-billion of possible animal-derived ingredients.

> and generally support the world as a
> better place to live.

No, their authoritarian agenda would deny freedom to others in terms of
what they wear, what they eat, and what kind of medication they can
take. It would make the world a much, much worse place.

> What Unusual is describing are obsessive behaviors.

Veganism is an obsessive behavior, a mental illness.
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> Car-less Orthorexic Skanky wrote:

>> Still fishing. I was car-less in
>> 2003. What does that say about
>> this year? Or last year? Or next
>> year?

> Is the value of your form of transportation make one a better person.

Did you get your Columbia Master's degree in Chinglish?

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>He never answered your question.

>>I don't have to because I've addressed the issue enough already. I have
>>no moral objection to eating beef, just an aesthetic one.

> So how do you explain to the nice
> people who just made

Do you mean *cook*?

> you a steak?

Explain what?
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

> >>I don't have to because I've addressed the issue enough already. I have
> >>no moral objection to eating beef, just an aesthetic one.

> > So how do you explain to the nice
> > people who just made

> Do you mean *cook*?

Yes, that's what I meant to say.

> > you a steak?

> Explain what?

That you can't eat it due to the fact
that you don't eat steak. You find
it aesthetically gross. How do you
tell them? It sounds like the type
of people you would like to hang
around with would find you strange
if you didn't enjoy their steak, their
roast, their bacon and eggs. Do
you tell people you are a strict
vegetarian? Then again you can't
do that anymore. You broke your
vegan diet with a little sashimi.
How do you tell them no?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Beach Runner

I think your are dangerous.

usual suspect wrote:

>>> No "freak-outs". I like pointing out how goddamned stupid you are.
>>> It's fun.

>> Perhaps someone else that is more documented in psychology could come
>> up for a word to describe this behavior.

> WTF does "more documented in psychology" mean?

A certified psychologist.
>> I see it as mean, nasty, and when it give someone pleasure to hurt
>> someone, a sign of sickness and even potentially dangerous.

> What about the danger you pose to others, Bob?
>
> You're simply an asshole who deserves to
> get his ass kicked.
> -- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

Did I say I would do it. I said deserves.

You also challenged me saying I don't have the balls.

> Why do you threaten violence but take offense when others point out your
> and Skanky's lunacy and idiocy?

No because your say things to be mean and insult them. You even diagnose
psychological conditions based on newsgroups.

I still contend you are nasty and potentially dangerous.
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>So how do you explain to the nice
>>>people who just made

>>Do you mean *cook*?

> Yes, that's what I meant to say.

You didn't because you're a jello-headed, orthorexic, home-bound,
car-less, hypocritical pot-head.

>>>you a steak?

>>Explain what?

> That you can't eat it

When did I write that I *can't*?
Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

> It's been said that the compulsive actions are a response to
> always feeling that nothing the person does is good enough
> (whether it has been or not) which has led them to over
> compensate for things.

So, this is the reason for your obsessive-compulsive lying, evasiveness,
name-calling, and vulgarity?

> Your desire to be a vegan is a pathetic, meaningless gesture to control
> your own life. Or in your case, to have a life.

As is your desire to be an obnoxious, vulgar, psychopathic anti-vegan.

Laurie

Tonight's Dinner Fare & Christmas Meals ~patches~ General Cooking 0 18-12-2005 11:13 PM
Fair Fare Melba's Jammin' Preserving 9 09-09-2005 02:04 AM
Dinner Party Fare Donna Rose General Cooking 11 05-07-2004 08:06 PM