Old 17-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Member

Hi all
Milk is good for health and body muscles milk good for bones and week guys.Milk have a many vitamins and calories they good for health and body cells.
Milk also good for brain and hair.Milk contains protein, which helps to rebuild muscles. Drink a glass of milk after you exercise to give your body what it needs to recover. It will help to keep soreness at bay while replenishing fluids that you lost during your workout.

Swimming Pool Gold Coast

Last edited by Brewster : 29-08-2012 at 09:15 AM

Old 23-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianFoodDire View Post
Milk is important for our body. It contains calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are helpful for our health.
In my opinion milk is so good for health.It is a proper diet.This is true that is provides strength and power to body.Milk is full of nutrition and its taste is also so good.It has vitamin A which is so good for eye sight and skin.Milk is good for bones and teeth.There are lots of benefits of it.

Tacoma weight loss

Last edited by Quillan : 24-08-2012 at 01:10 PM