Quillan Quillan is offline
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianFoodDire View Post
Milk is important for our body. It contains calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are helpful for our health.
In my opinion milk is so good for health.It is a proper diet.This is true that is provides strength and power to body.Milk is full of nutrition and its taste is also so good.It has vitamin A which is so good for eye sight and skin.Milk is good for bones and teeth.There are lots of benefits of it.

Tacoma weight loss

Last edited by Quillan : 24-08-2012 at 01:10 PM