Old 15-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Member

Location: USA
Default Is Milk, Good For You.

I've heard many people say that milk is great for you, and that it helps build your strength and keeps your bones strong. On the other side I've heard, lots say that Milk is terrible for you and has negative effects on your body. What's the truth?

Last edited by Ezekiel : 15-09-2011 at 07:33 AM

Old 15-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
I've heard many people say that milk is great for you, and that it helps build your strength and keeps your bones strong. On the other side I've heard, lots say that Milk is terrible for you and has negative effects on your body. What's the truth?
It's actually quite a debatable issue. But I found a blog that can help you with your question. The blogger sorted out the pros and cons of MILK. You might want to check it out if you want to. nutritiondiva.quickanddirtytips.com/is-milk-bad.aspx.
Old 24-09-2011, 06:16 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
Milk and dairy products are providers of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are all essential for healthy bone growth and development.
Milk and dairy products are providers of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are all essential for healthy bone growth and development.
__________________
Gourmet Food | Indian Food | Menu Planning
Old 28-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
I've heard many people say that milk is great for you, and that it helps build your strength and keeps your bones strong. On the other side I've heard, lots say that Milk is terrible for you and has negative effects on your body. What's the truth?
Milk is good only if you have the particular enzyme complex called rennet. As people grow older, this enzyme is produced in decreasing quantities. So its quite debatable whether milk is good for everyone. Also, many people have lactose intolerance.
Old 28-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgryDialBotle View Post
Milk is good only if you have the particular enzyme complex called rennet. As people grow older, this enzyme is produced in decreasing quantities. So its quite debatable whether milk is good for everyone. Also, many people have lactose intolerance.
Rennet huh?! Interesting. I search over Google, and I found out that there is a commercialized Rennet that you can buy $5 - $19 on online stores.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Member

Milk is very good if you are a growing kid and when you cross 30.. you must minimize the intake of milk because of fat. Generally milk is good in all aspect.
__________________
Hotels Cyprus
Old 11-10-2011, 07:53 AM
Member

Drinking milk every day is good for your bones, I drink a glass of milk everyday in the morning....
Old 17-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Member

yeah...i love to drink milk daily...i take atleast two glass of milk daily...
Old 02-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to tariff0540

Milk is always good for health.
Old 20-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AlexJ Send a message via Skype™ to AlexJ

milk is always good for health.. i don't think that milk is harmful for your health. and also i drink milk daily before going to sleep...

Old 31-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Senior Member

Excess of everything is bad but if taken according body needs and health milk always an healthier option.
Old 26-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Excess of everything is bad but if taken according body needs and health milk always an healthier option.
That's exactly what I think as well. Too much of something is never good. Listen to your body.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Banned

yes , it is good.It contains Vitamin A.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Senior Member

Location: New York

Milk is important for our body. It contains calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and protein which are helpful for our health.
Old 31-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Banned

Milk is very important for the children of growing age. it is also good for adult. it has iron, calcium, magnesium and all the things which are good for our body. it keeps our bones strong and it speeds up our hormones which is used to grow height. it is used to keep stains away from your skin.

For more details Click Here

Last edited by Bieber : 11-06-2012 at 06:32 AM