sf

Default A funny thing I found out about Buffalo Wings

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:16:34 -0500, The Magnificent ******* wrote:

> In Buffalo, NY (where Buffalo Wings were invented) they don't call them
> Buffalo Wings. They call them Chicken Wings. Not Buffalo Wings, not
> Wings, but *Chicken* Wings. To order them any other way brings scorn and
> derision upon you and labels you as a a tourist.
>
> I found this out this past week while I was in Buffalo. Luckily,
> someone tipped me off about the wings lingo before I made a fool of
> myself and tried to order Buffalo Wings.
>
> So anyway, I thought I would let everyone know this so in case you are
> going to Buffalo, you'll know how to order wings in a restaurant or bar.

You were just going to belly up to the bar and order BUFFALO Wings?
That's like going to San Francisco and asking for SAN FRANCISCO
sourdough bread. You'll get weird looks from all directions.

> I'm going to NYC next week, maybe I'll find out something interesting
> while I'm there and I'll let you know.

Better not try to order a New York Pizza.... and will you please track
down that bagel New Yorkers claim is ubiquitous?

nancree

To order them any other way brings scorn
and

-------------------------
Being a tourist brings "scorn and derision" down on you? Don't be so
sensitive. There's nothing wrong with being a tourist. Besides,
Buffalo has tourists?

Nancree

Wayne Boatwright

Well, at least one, The Magnificent *******.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

> If in Buffalo, the original can be found at the Anchor Bar. And,
> according to the Web page, they call them "Buffalo Chicken Wings". I
> doubt that you'll be either scorned or derided either way.
> http://www.anchorbar.com/

I ate at the Anchor Bar when I visited Buffalo back in 1993. I got a
plate of 20 wings and doubt I ate half of them; IIRC one "wing"
consisted of both bone pieces still connected together and they were
the biggest, meatiest chicken wings I've ever eaten. On a recent trip
to Jungle Jim's International Market here in Cincinnati I was delighted
to find they sell the Anchor Bar wing sauce in bottles in several
different degrees of spicyness. While I've given up chicken wings for
boneless skinless chicken breasts, I do like to brush some of the
Anchor Bar sauce on my chicken breasts once I pull them out of the
Foreman grill.

Sarah

"Derek Lyons" > wrote in message
> The Magnificent ******* > wrote:
>
>>Doubt all you want, but the people I met in Buffalo said that it is
>>considered poor form to order "Buffalo" wings and that it marks you as a
>>tourist.

> Of course the possibility that the 'people you met' may be clueless
> seems to not have entered your mind.
>
> D.
> --
> Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
>
> -Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.
> Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

Hey if thats how they feel I'd rather be marked out as a tourist than one of
them! Sarah

Michel Boucher

sf > wrote in
:

>> I'm going to NYC next week, maybe I'll find out something
>> interesting while I'm there and I'll let you know.

> Better not try to order a New York Pizza.... and will you please
> track down that bagel New Yorkers claim is ubiquitous?

Or a danish in Denmark (where it's known as wienerbrot), or a French
coffee in France (or anywhere else in Europe where it's just called
coffee), or a weiner in Vienna or a frankfurter in Frankfurt, or
Canadian bacon in Canada (although we're more likely to know what it is
living next to the heffalump as we do), or a Turkish coffee in Turkey.

--

[...] remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth

Monty Python's Universe Song
sf

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:12:36 -0500, Michel Boucher wrote:

> French coffee in France

I've never heard of "French" coffee with nothing else to distinguish
it... French Press, yes. What do they call French roast in France and
how do they distinguish it from Vienna roast?
sf

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:50:39 GMT, AlleyGator wrote:

> >I'm going to NYC next week, maybe I'll find out something interesting
> >while I'm there and I'll let you know.
> >--
> >Magnificent ******* Productions 2005 ©
> >
> >http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

> I thought you were going to say that you found out that they didn't
> really have wings <G>. Dang, that commercial runs way too often.

I still want to know why the Geiko guy is apologizing to Grand Rapids
about meatloaf.
Dave Smith

Michel Boucher wrote:

> Or a danish in Denmark (where it's known as wienerbrot),

The stuff them make in Denmark is infinitely better than the stuff he call
Danish Pastry here.

> or Canadian bacon in Canada (although we're more likely to know what it
> is
> living next to the heffalump as we do),

We had that stuff in our house almost every week when I was a kid, and I
never heard of Canadian Bacon until a few years ago. We always called it
Peameal or back bacon.

Dave Smith

sf wrote:

> > French coffee in France

> I've never heard of "French" coffee with nothing else to distinguish
> it... French Press, yes. What do they call French roast in France and
> how do they distinguish it from Vienna roast?

I have seen French Roast coffee beans, a little darker than regular beans
but not as dark espresso.

AlleyGator

sf > wrote:

>I still want to know why the Geiko guy is apologizing to Grand Rapids
>about meatloaf.

LOL
Omniscoid3000

>AlleyGator

>LOL. I'm crossposting, BTW, because I have no idea where YOU are
>posting from. Look, man, I'm just trying to help out here - you asked

>an honest question and I thought I gave a simple answer. It's not

l>ike I'm the internet police, or anything and you're free to do
>whatever you want. I'm not your enemy, you know

You should be his enemy....we should ALL be his enemy, fire missiles
from all sides until he is complettely obliterated.

AlleyGator

"Omniscoid3000" > wrote:

>>AlleyGator

>>LOL. I'm crossposting, BTW, because I have no idea where YOU are
>>posting from. Look, man, I'm just trying to help out here - you asked

>>an honest question and I thought I gave a simple answer. It's not

>l>ike I'm the internet police, or anything and you're free to do
>>whatever you want. I'm not your enemy, you know

>You should be his enemy....we should ALL be his enemy, fire missiles
>from all sides until he is complettely obliterated.

Well, I like to give everyone the "benefit of the doubt", and I'm
really sorry about all this cross-posting crap - I'm just about to
give up. I only tried to explain to the guy that until he trims his
headers, most people (unlike me obviously) won't bother to get
involved in the cross-posting and bother to respond. You, BTW are the
4th person in the last couple days that have let me know you don't
seem to like him very much. Has he really caused a lot of problems
for you guys? BTW, I seriously need to go read some of that Pink
Floyd group. Hopefully, I'll just read, and keep my mouth shut for a
change <G>. I think I already said I got the double-dvd Australian
Floyd set, and I highly recommend it. Synchronicity is pretty darn
cool, too. Even got my kids interested in that one.
The Magnificent Bastard

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:01:44 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, AlleyGator rubs
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

> "Omniscoid3000" > wrote:
>
> >>AlleyGator

> >>LOL. I'm crossposting, BTW, because I have no idea where YOU are
> >>posting from. Look, man, I'm just trying to help out here - you asked

> >>an honest question and I thought I gave a simple answer. It's not

> >l>ike I'm the internet police, or anything and you're free to do
> >>whatever you want. I'm not your enemy, you know

> >You should be his enemy....we should ALL be his enemy, fire missiles
> >from all sides until he is complettely obliterated.
> >

> Well, I like to give everyone the "benefit of the doubt", and I'm
> really sorry about all this cross-posting crap - I'm just about to
> give up. I only tried to explain to the guy that until he trims his
> headers, most people (unlike me obviously) won't bother to get
> involved in the cross-posting and bother to respond. You, BTW are the
> 4th person in the last couple days that have let me know you don't
> seem to like him very much. Has he really caused a lot of problems
> for you guys? BTW, I seriously need to go read some of that Pink
> Floyd group. Hopefully, I'll just read, and keep my mouth shut for a
> change <G>. I think I already said I got the double-dvd Australian
> Floyd set, and I highly recommend it. Synchronicity is pretty darn
> cool, too. Even got my kids interested in that one.

If you're going to discuss Pink Floyd, the least you could to is put
[OT] OFF TOPIC in the subject line.

Sheesh..........learn some manners.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2005 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Michel Boucher

sf > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:12:36 -0500, Michel Boucher wrote:
>
>> French coffee in France

> I've never heard of "French" coffee with nothing else to
> distinguish it... French Press, yes. What do they call French
> roast in France and how do they distinguish it from Vienna roast?

Why would that matter? Generally, coffee in France, unless made à
l'italienne, is undrinkeable.

My mother, one time at evening meal in a restaurant in Bordeaux,
asked for a cup of coffee, then thinking better of it, thought to
inquire whether the coffee was fresh. The maître d'hôtel was prompt
to assure here that it was indeed very fresh...it had been made that
morning.

The French learned how to make good coffee from the Italians. So did
the Spaniards.

--

[...] remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down 'ere on Earth!

Monty Python's Universe Song
sf

I can only hope this guy is a wannabe Wavy Gravy and not the real
thing.
The Magnificent Bastard

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:24:07 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, sf rubs the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:01:44 GMT, AlleyGator wrote:
>
> I can only hope this guy is a wannabe Wavy Gravy and not the real
> thing.

He's the real deal.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2005 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
dejablues

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote in message
> In Buffalo, NY (where Buffalo Wings were invented) they don't call them
> Buffalo Wings. They call them Chicken Wings. Not Buffalo Wings, not
> Wings, but *Chicken* Wings. To order them any other way brings scorn and
> derision upon you and labels you as a a tourist.
>
> I found this out this past week while I was in Buffalo. Luckily,
> someone tipped me off about the wings lingo before I made a fool of
> myself and tried to order Buffalo Wings.
>
> So anyway, I thought I would let everyone know this so in case you are
> going to Buffalo, you'll know how to order wings in a restaurant or bar.

Er, yeah, like we'd laugh at you here in Philly if you asked for a "Philly
Cheesesteak". Wait a minute, we wouldn't laugh, we'd sell you the
cheesesteak and helpfully point out the best attractions and the easiest way
to get to them.

Shouldn't Buffalo be glad that it's getting any tourists at all?

Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "The Magnificent *******" run.

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:24:07 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, sf rubs the
>lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
>whenever it's told -
>

>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:01:44 GMT, AlleyGator wrote:
>>
>> I can only hope this guy is a wannabe Wavy Gravy and not the real
>> thing.

>He's the real deal.

Why must everywon think of me as some modern folklore? I am real, and
sentient. This isn't just some kind of fantasy or faerie story. I
breathe oxygen, and formulate logical thoughts. I mean, I'm right here,
talking to you all!!! WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE???

Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "dejablues" run.

>"The Magnificent *******" > wrote in message
>> In Buffalo, NY (where Buffalo Wings were invented) they don't call them
>> Buffalo Wings. They call them Chicken Wings. Not Buffalo Wings, not
>> Wings, but *Chicken* Wings. To order them any other way brings scorn and
>> derision upon you and labels you as a a tourist.
>>
>> I found this out this past week while I was in Buffalo. Luckily,
>> someone tipped me off about the wings lingo before I made a fool of
>> myself and tried to order Buffalo Wings.
>>
>> So anyway, I thought I would let everyone know this so in case you are
>> going to Buffalo, you'll know how to order wings in a restaurant or bar.

>Er, yeah, like we'd laugh at you here in Philly if you asked for a "Philly
>Cheesesteak". Wait a minute, we wouldn't laugh, we'd sell you the
>cheesesteak and helpfully point out the best attractions and the easiest way
>to get to them.
>
>Shouldn't Buffalo be glad that it's getting any tourists at all?

As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate southern
states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive" restaurants.
Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently for
designed for the illiterate southerners), my sister tried to order a
"coney" (a coney is a chilidog in Cincinnati), and the girl behind the
counter asked with a look of confusion on her face, "What's a coney?"
At first I laughed to myself and thought, "what an idiot!" I then had a
brief philosophical realisation that life, and culture, and logocentrism
exist outside the realm of my own self-absorbed world, which I have
created for myself. I ordered a cheeseburger.

Liqscrotus

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:48:18 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate southern
>states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive" restaurants.
>Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently for
>designed for

Bzzzzzzzzzzzt!
Big Red Shark

"Wavy G" > wrote in message
> Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do

what they say
> can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to

get there.
> I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "dejablues" run.
>

> >"The Magnificent *******" > wrote

in message
> >> In Buffalo, NY (where Buffalo Wings were invented) they

don't call them
> >> Buffalo Wings. They call them Chicken Wings. Not Buffalo

Wings, not
> >> Wings, but *Chicken* Wings. To order them any other way

brings scorn and
> >> derision upon you and labels you as a a tourist.
> >>
> >> I found this out this past week while I was in Buffalo.

Luckily,
> >> someone tipped me off about the wings lingo before I made a

fool of
> >> myself and tried to order Buffalo Wings.
> >>
> >> So anyway, I thought I would let everyone know this so in

case you are
> >> going to Buffalo, you'll know how to order wings in a

restaurant or bar.

> >Er, yeah, like we'd laugh at you here in Philly if you asked

for a "Philly
> >Cheesesteak". Wait a minute, we wouldn't laugh, we'd sell you

the
> >cheesesteak and helpfully point out the best attractions and

the easiest way
> >to get to them.
> >
> >Shouldn't Buffalo be glad that it's getting any tourists at

all?

> As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate

southern
> states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive"

restaurants.
> Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently

for
> designed for the illiterate southerners), my sister tried to

order a
> "coney" (a coney is a chilidog in Cincinnati), and the girl

behind the
> counter asked with a look of confusion on her face, "What's a

coney?"
> At first I laughed to myself and thought, "what an idiot!" I

then had a
> brief philosophical realisation that life, and culture, and

logocentrism
> exist outside the realm of my own self-absorbed world, which I

have
> created for myself. I ordered a cheeseburger.

i still say it's ****ing insane to put chili on top of
piskettis.

Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Big Red Shark" run.

>"Wavy G" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do

>what they say
>> can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to

>get there.
>> I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "dejablues" run.
>>

>> >"The Magnificent *******" > wrote

>in message

>don't call them

>Wings, not

>brings scorn and

>Luckily,

>fool of

>case you are

>restaurant or bar.
>> >
>> >Er, yeah, like we'd laugh at you here in Philly if you asked

>for a "Philly
>> >Cheesesteak". Wait a minute, we wouldn't laugh, we'd sell you

>the
>> >cheesesteak and helpfully point out the best attractions and

>the easiest way
>> >to get to them.
>> >
>> >Shouldn't Buffalo be glad that it's getting any tourists at

>all?
>>
>> As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate

>southern
>> states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive"

>restaurants.
>> Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently

>for
>> designed for the illiterate southerners), my sister tried to

>order a
>> "coney" (a coney is a chilidog in Cincinnati), and the girl

>behind the
>> counter asked with a look of confusion on her face, "What's a

>coney?"
>> At first I laughed to myself and thought, "what an idiot!" I

>then had a
>> brief philosophical realisation that life, and culture, and

>logocentrism
>> exist outside the realm of my own self-absorbed world, which I

>have
>> created for myself. I ordered a cheeseburger.
>>

>i still say it's ****ing insane to put chili on top of
>piskettis.

Maybe, but I'm not going to stand here and defend Cincinnati-style chili
to a bunch of non-Cincinnatians for the purpose of a hometown pride
debate. I generally order cheese coneys, or a plain bowl of chili. The
spaghetti thing may seem extraneous, but I guess it acts as "filler" for
the admittedly rich chili, to some of the weaker-stomached "Queen City"
citizens. PS: SOOOO SORRY TO ROB YOU SUPER SPECIAL WOPS OF YOUR
PRECIOUS SPEGHETTI FOR OUR MEASLEY CHILI!!!

Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.

>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:48:18 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate southern
>>states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive" restaurants.
>>Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently for
>>designed for

>Bzzzzzzzzzzzt!

Hmm?

(PS When are you going to change your name back to DAVIDHERO?)

Liqscrotus

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:09:42 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.
>
>>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:48:18 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>>As a child, on a family vacation in won of the less-fortuneate southern
>>>states, we stopped in to eat at won of the local "dive" restaurants.
>>>Upon viewing the large picture-menus on the wall (apparently for
>>>designed for

>>Bzzzzzzzzzzzt!

>Hmm?

(apparently for designed for...

>(PS When are you going to change your name back to DAVIDHERO?)

You rikey?
Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.

>On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 05:09:42 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.

>>>Bzzzzzzzzzzzt!

>>Hmm?

>(apparently for designed for...
>

>>(PS When are you going to change your name back to DAVIDHERO?)

>You rikey?

I liked it better when you were "DAVIDHERO," and you only sporadically
did the name-changing schticks.

Liqscrotus

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:14:17 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:

>I liked it better when you were "DAVIDHERO," and you only sporadically
>did the name-changing schticks.

Why's that?
Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.

>On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:14:17 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>
>>I liked it better when you were "DAVIDHERO," and you only sporadically
>>did the name-changing schticks.

>Why's that?

Because "Davidhero" is an icon. Just like Wavy G is an icon. Everywon
knows us--like the "Beatles"! People passing through here can go, "Oh
look. There's that famous Usenet mythmaster 'DavidHero,' going at it
with his longtime pal, 'Wavy G'!!1 These guys are HILARIOUS. Sure
they're annoying and disruptive, but you have to admit they are like the
'Beatles' of Usenet, and we have to respect that."

Instead, the newsgroup passersby are probly all saying, "Oh look.
Wavy's cohorts have all abandoned him. Yep, that's typical. Now he's
resorted to bantering with some newbie named 'Liqscrotus'. This is not
unlike Paul McCartney's less-than-stellar second effort 'Wings'."

See?
DAVIDHERO

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:07:02 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.
>
>>On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:14:17 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>>
>>>I liked it better when you were "DAVIDHERO," and you only sporadically
>>>did the name-changing schticks.

>>Why's that?

>Because "Davidhero" is an icon. Just like Wavy G is an icon. Everywon
>knows us--like the "Beatles"! People passing through here can go, "Oh
>look. There's that famous Usenet mythmaster 'DavidHero,' going at it
>with his longtime pal, 'Wavy G'!!1 These guys are HILARIOUS. Sure
>they're annoying and disruptive, but you have to admit they are like the
>'Beatles' of Usenet, and we have to respect that."
>
>Instead, the newsgroup passersby are probly all saying, "Oh look.
>Wavy's cohorts have all abandoned him. Yep, that's typical. Now he's
>resorted to bantering with some newbie named 'Liqscrotus'. This is not
>unlike Paul McCartney's less-than-stellar second effort 'Wings'."
>
>See?

I guess you're right: we are the greatest thing since sliced Beatles.

Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.

>On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:07:02 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "Liqscrotus" run.

>>>Why's that?

>>Because "Davidhero" is an icon. Just like Wavy G is an icon. Everywon
>>knows us--like the "Beatles"! People passing through here can go, "Oh
>>look. There's that famous Usenet mythmaster 'DavidHero,' going at it
>>with his longtime pal, 'Wavy G'!!1 These guys are HILARIOUS. Sure
>>they're annoying and disruptive, but you have to admit they are like the
>>'Beatles' of Usenet, and we have to respect that."
>>
>>Instead, the newsgroup passersby are probly all saying, "Oh look.
>>Wavy's cohorts have all abandoned him. Yep, that's typical. Now he's
>>resorted to bantering with some newbie named 'Liqscrotus'. This is not
>>unlike Paul McCartney's less-than-stellar second effort 'Wings'."
>>
>>See?

>I guess you're right: we are the greatest thing since sliced Beatles.

The only question is: Which of the "Tarcis" is Yoko? ROR?
Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.

>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:47:33 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.

>>>I guess you're right: we are the greatest thing since sliced Beatles.

>>The only question is: Which of the "Tarcis" is Yoko? ROR?

>Tarci Ono, ROR?

Big Red Ringo, ROR?
DAVIDHERO

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:52:31 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.
>
>>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:47:33 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>>>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>>>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.

>>>The only question is: Which of the "Tarcis" is Yoko? ROR?

>>Tarci Ono, ROR?

>Big Red Ringo, ROR?

Wavy G. Harrison, ror?

Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.

>On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:52:31 GMT, Wavy G > wrote:
>>Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
>>can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
>>I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "DAVIDHERO" run.

>>>Tarci Ono, ROR?

>>Big Red Ringo, ROR?

>Wavy G. Harrison, ror?

Pete Garber, ROR? (email me if you don't get this won)