Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

1/8 tsp Garlic salt
1 dash Black pepper

Hot Sauce

3 oz Louisiana Hot Sauce
4 Tbsp Margarine(!)
1/2 Tbsp Vinegar, white
3 oz Nancy's Chicken Wing Sauce
1 Tbsp Melinda's extra hot sauce
(Original Habanero Pepper Sauce) 800-748-2861 Old SW Trading Co
1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp Tabasco sauce
1/8 tsp Celery seed powder
1/4 tsp Red pepper
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp Habanero molido (powder) 800-748-2861 Old SW Trading Co
1/8 tsp Garlic salt
1 dash Black pepper

Sauce: Mix all the ingredients in a small sauce pan over low heat
until the margarine is completely melted. Stir occasionally.

*The Wings*

Fry the wings in a deep fryer set at 360 degrees F., using vegetable
oil. My outdoor cast iron kettle type deep fryer with 1 gallon of oil
will do 24 wingettes in 8 minutes. 30 in 10 minutes. Hotter oil for 8
minutes equals crispier. Hotter oil for 10 minutes equals crispier
and dry inside. Your mileage may vary! With the basket and cooking
thermometer in the hot oil at 360 degrees, I drop in one wing at a
time. If the count stops at 24 I then set the timer for 8 minutes.
Every couple minutes toss the basket contents to redistribute. The
above method of loading the basket eliminates the wings from sticking
to the basket. IMHO

Drain the wings for a minute then put them in a bowl. Pour the sauce
over them, cover the bowl, and shake to completely coat the wings.
Watch how they do it at Hooters!

Serve with carrot and celery sticks, Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing,
and cold beer.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D Hill at .
Archives:

Buffalo Wings Virginia Tadrzynski Recipes (moderated) 0 14-05-2007 03:25 AM
Buffalo Wings 1 Duckie ® Recipes 0 22-07-2005 03:09 PM
buffalo wings Scott Recipes 3 31-01-2004 03:38 PM
Buffalo Wings LuckyTrim Recipes (moderated) 0 26-01-2004 02:30 AM