Wavy G

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin', we're gonna do what they say
can't be done. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch ol' "The Magnificent *******" run.

>On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:24:07 -0700, in alt.tv.real-world, sf rubs the
>lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
>whenever it's told -
>

>> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:01:44 GMT, AlleyGator wrote:
>>
>> I can only hope this guy is a wannabe Wavy Gravy and not the real
>> thing.

>He's the real deal.

Why must everywon think of me as some modern folklore? I am real, and
sentient. This isn't just some kind of fantasy or faerie story. I
breathe oxygen, and formulate logical thoughts. I mean, I'm right here,
talking to you all!!! WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE???