> If in Buffalo, the original can be found at the Anchor Bar. And,
> according to the Web page, they call them "Buffalo Chicken Wings". I
> doubt that you'll be either scorned or derided either way.
> http://www.anchorbar.com/

I ate at the Anchor Bar when I visited Buffalo back in 1993. I got a
plate of 20 wings and doubt I ate half of them; IIRC one "wing"
consisted of both bone pieces still connected together and they were
the biggest, meatiest chicken wings I've ever eaten. On a recent trip
to Jungle Jim's International Market here in Cincinnati I was delighted
to find they sell the Anchor Bar wing sauce in bottles in several
different degrees of spicyness. While I've given up chicken wings for
boneless skinless chicken breasts, I do like to brush some of the
Anchor Bar sauce on my chicken breasts once I pull them out of the
Foreman grill.