Michel Boucher

sf > wrote in
:

>> I'm going to NYC next week, maybe I'll find out something
>> interesting while I'm there and I'll let you know.

> Better not try to order a New York Pizza.... and will you please
> track down that bagel New Yorkers claim is ubiquitous?

Or a danish in Denmark (where it's known as wienerbrot), or a French
coffee in France (or anywhere else in Europe where it's just called
coffee), or a weiner in Vienna or a frankfurter in Frankfurt, or
Canadian bacon in Canada (although we're more likely to know what it is
living next to the heffalump as we do), or a Turkish coffee in Turkey.

--

[...] remember when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth

Monty Python's Universe Song