Old 17-10-2009, 10:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

Old 17-10-2009, 10:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" wrote in message ...
Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

still working on that friend making theme huh?
Old 17-10-2009, 11:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com,
"skeeter" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message ...
Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

still working on that friend making theme huh?

He just needs to lay off the booze.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq

Subscribe:

Old 17-10-2009, 11:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet said...

In article .com,
"skeeter" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message
Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

still working on that friend making theme huh?

He just needs to lay off the booze.

To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
rfc, you make acquaintences.

So, OK, the count is 2 fags.

Omelet counts as a male!

Andy
Old 17-10-2009, 12:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" wrote

To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
rfc, you make acquaintences.

Well, that is a shame.

I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made hundreds of
friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I have actually met
in person after first meeting them online. I've been to their homes and they
have been to mine. I've been on cruises with many of them and have been to
their weddings and held their children and grandchildren.... and shared in
their joys and sorrows.

Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times you
appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open to making
friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a shame.

George L

Old 17-10-2009, 01:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy

Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
issue is over soon.

Bob
Old 17-10-2009, 01:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article .com,
"skeeter" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message
Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

still working on that friend making theme huh?

He just needs to lay off the booze.

And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD, crack, and
a few others.

Old 17-10-2009, 01:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

CaveMan said...

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article .com,
"skeeter" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message
Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

still working on that friend making theme huh?

He just needs to lay off the booze.

And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD, crack,
and a few others.

HA!!! Warts!!!

Quote me where I ever invited sf to join me in any drug use!!!

I wouldn't know where to get drugs if I wanted them. You on the other hand
have your meth lab to keep you stupid!

You are definitely on the mental defective side of life compared to us!!!

You're such an asshole!!! I can't put it any simpler than that!

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Old 17-10-2009, 01:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

George Leppla said...

"Andy" wrote

To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
at rfc, you make acquaintences.

Well, that is a shame.

I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made
hundreds of friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I
have actually met in person after first meeting them online. I've been
to their homes and they have been to mine. I've been on cruises with
many of them and have been to their weddings and held their children and
grandchildren.... and shared in their joys and sorrows.

Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times
you appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open
to making friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a
shame.

George L

George L,

How many of the hundreds of "friends" you've made since 1994 can you count
on?!?

As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of their
Napoleon complexes.

Andy
Old 17-10-2009, 01:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Look at how many usenet names warts will go through to get my attention to
insult me!

That's perfectly OK with you?

I figured you more mature than IT.

Andy

Old 17-10-2009, 02:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

George Leppla said...

"Andy" wrote

To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
at rfc, you make acquaintences.

Well, that is a shame.

I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994

I've been IM since 1969 on an APL/360.

Been VMCO on Compuserve since 1986.

Been PSI batch usenet since 1991.

Best,

Andy
Old 17-10-2009, 02:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:27:40 -0500, Andy wrote:

Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy

All the world be mad bar thee and me - - - - - and thee are somewhat strange.

Old 17-10-2009, 03:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy wrote:

--George Leppla said...
-- "Andy" wrote
--
[...]

But it seems you've hung around though, seems you can't leave, it's like an
accident..you just have to look. If it's quiet here you intentionally come up
with some asinine comment or is it the booze? Or could it just be that you're a
nasty shit who hates the world, perhaps we'll never know.
Even I'm getting tired of reading your posts.
Old 17-10-2009, 03:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:15:53 -0400, "CaveMan" wrote:

--
--"Omelet" wrote in message
--news -- In article .com,
-- "skeeter" wrote:
--
-- "Andy" wrote in message
-- ...
-- Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
--
-- You?
--
-- Andy
-- --
-- I don't play games people play
--
-- still working on that friend making theme huh?
--
-- He just needs to lay off the booze.
--
--And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD, crack, and
--a few others.

Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit much ?