Posted to rec.food.cooking
SCP[_2_] SCP[_2_] is offline

Default Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->George Leppla said...
-->
-->>
-->> "Andy" > wrote
-->>
-->>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
-->>> at rfc, you make acquaintences.
-->>
-->> Well, that is a shame.
-->>
-->> I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made
-->> hundreds of friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I
-->> have actually met in person after first meeting them online. I've been
-->> to their homes and they have been to mine. I've been on cruises with
-->> many of them and have been to their weddings and held their children and
-->> grandchildren.... and shared in their joys and sorrows.
-->>
-->> Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times
-->> you appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open
-->> to making friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a
-->> shame.
-->>
-->> George L
-->
-->
-->George L,
-->
-->How many of the hundreds of "friends" you've made since 1994 can you count
-->on?!?
-->
-->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of their
-->Napoleon complexes.
-->
-->Andy

But it seems you've hung around though, seems you can't leave, it's like an
accident..you just have to look. If it's quiet here you intentionally come up
with some asinine comment or is it the booze? Or could it just be that you're a
nasty shit who hates the world, perhaps we'll never know.
Even I'm getting tired of reading your posts.