Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:12:46 -0400, "cybercat" > reposted
others thread replys as usual:

-->
-->"Cheryl" > wrote in message
-->>
-->> "Andy" > wrote in message
-->> ...
-->>> SCP said...
-->>>
-->>>> Or could it just be that you're a
-->>>> nasty shit who hates the world
-->>> Warts, you're such a runt!!!
-->> That's not Wartz. That's Stu Pid
-->
-->
-->

As you can see Andy was in full melt down at this point. Keep your day job
purrs, you'll never make it as a comedian.... possibly as a pot stirrer though.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mental Breakdown was Am I the only?

"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> "PeterL" > wrote in message
>>

>> I 86'd him a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
>>
>> If more people did it, we wouldn't see his shite.

> But the you wouldn't see the phases of decline. Me personally, I want to
> see that. I may not comment, and if I want to I will try to suppress that
> desire. But I am fascinated by the decline.

I know. It's like watching some sort of slow motion train wreck.

I kinda like train wreck tv sometimes too.

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:47:34 -0700 (PDT), rosie wrote:

> On Oct 17, 4:27�am, Andy > wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I don't play games people play

> Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
> orientation is??
>
> Rosie

evidently andy does. deeply and ardently.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:19:43 -0500, Andy wrote:

> brooklyn1 said...
>
>> "George Leppla" wrote:
>>>"Andy" wrote

>>>Well, that is a shame.
>>>
>>>I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made
>>>hundreds of friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I
>>>have actually met in person after first meeting them online. I've been
>>>to their homes and they have been to mine. I've been on cruises with
>>>many of them and have been to their weddings and held their children and
>>>grandchildren.... and shared in their joys and sorrows.
>>>
>>>Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times
>>>you appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open
>>>to making friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a
>>>shame.
>>>

>> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
>> one person I've met at rfc a friend, we email every day (often several
>> times a day) and telephone regularly but have never met in person...
>> meeting in person is not a requirement of friendship... I meet plenty
>> of local shopkeepers in person every week, we are friendly towards
>> each other but we are not friends.

> Sheldon,
>
> <snipped for brevity>
>
>> Andy is real, what you see is what you get.

> So THAT'S my problem!?! <VBG>
>
> Thanks for the kind words.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

yep, an endorsement from sheldon is a real feather in your cap. he knows
quality.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:47:59 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:

> George Leppla wrote:
>>
>> "brooklyn1" > wrote
>>> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
>>> one person I've met at rfc a friend,

>> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
>>
>> Let me sum up...
>>
>> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
>>
>> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
>>
>> George L

> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider you
> my friend :-)
>
> Bob

look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you think
are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people you think are
'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried your best to be
their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a lot of time.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:19:43 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
> > brooklyn1 said...

> >> I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
> >> one person I've met at rfc a friend, we email every day (often several
> >> times a day) and telephone regularly but have never met in person...
> >> meeting in person is not a requirement of friendship... I meet plenty
> >> of local shopkeepers in person every week, we are friendly towards
> >> each other but we are not friends.

> > Sheldon,
> >
> > <snipped for brevity>
> >
> >> Andy is real, what you see is what you get.

> > So THAT'S my problem!?! <VBG>
> >
> > Thanks for the kind words.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Andy

> yep, an endorsement from sheldon is a real feather in your cap. he knows
> quality.
>
> blake

<coughs> You owe me a new Monitor Blake...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:47:59 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:
>
> > George Leppla wrote:
> >>
> >> "brooklyn1" > wrote
> >>
> >> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
> >>
> >> Let me sum up...
> >>
> >> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
> >>
> >> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
> >>
> >> George L

> > George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider you
> > my friend :-)
> >
> > Bob

> look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you think
> are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people you think are
> 'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried your best to be
> their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a lot of time.
>
> blake

Cut him some slack. He's even more sleep deprived than I am. <g>
And he really is a nice person...
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:28:42 -0400, cybercat wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:12:59 -0500, Andy wrote:
>>
>>> SCP said...

>>> I don't give a shit WHAT you think, if you couldn't tell.
>>>
>>> You're worthless in my world!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> and what world would that be? too bad it's not longer ago and further
>> away.
>>

> oo you are on fire today, pookie.

i have an inspiring subject. most people as nutty as andy are being
confined without internet privileges.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:35:07 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> Chemo the Clown wrote:
>> On Oct 17, 2:27 am, Andy > wrote:
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> --
>>> I don't play games people play

>> hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
>> careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

> Perhaps he shook hands with a retarded person. That would explain a lot.

<snort>

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:16:01 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Andy said...
>
>> Dave Smith,
>>
>> Wanna hear a funny story???
>>
>> Andy

> Heck, I'll tell it anyway.
>
> Family vacation in Vale, Colorado. Nine years old. I chumbed up with a
> local kid and we hit the slopes the whole day.
>
> Afterwards we wandered about town and finally stopped at his house.
>
> Didn't take long before the brothers called HER by name. I looked at her in
> shock. Her brothers laughed at me. I was terrified! I wasn't girl savvy
> then. I raced away with laughter in my wake. I got to the hotel to my
> family and never mentioned a word!
>
> I felt like I'd been hustled. She looked normal for a guy. I don't know how
> I missed the sexuality, at that age!
>
> The entire day up until the gender shock was great. He was my best friend!
>
> Andy

and a great psychosexual disorder was born.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:56:18 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Dave Smith,
>
> Wanna hear a funny story???
>
> Andy

you're already providing all the comedy i can handle without any jokes.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:47:59 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:
>
>> George Leppla wrote:
>>>
>>> "brooklyn1" > wrote
>>>
>>> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
>>>
>>> Let me sum up...
>>>
>>> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
>>>
>>> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
>>>
>>> George L

>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider
>> you my friend :-)
>>
>> Bob

> look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you
> think are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people
> you think are 'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried
> your best to be their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a
> lot of time.

Trouble is, Blake, that the people he considers friends.. deeply so..
changes rapidly once the 'erstwhile friend', begins to understand
him............. That the people whom he likes and considers his friends..
... er... oh dear... I am getting lost again

Suffice to say, that receiving mails from Bobbie can be distressing in the
extreme so much so that I had to put him in a kf (heaven help me) because he
spooked me so much(

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:

>>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider
>>> you my friend :-)
>>>
>>> Bob

>> look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you
>> think are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people
>> you think are 'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried
>> your best to be their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a
>> lot of time.
>>
>> blake

> Cut him some slack. He's even more sleep deprived than I am. <g>
> And he really is a nice person...

Give it time, Kat.. give it time((((((((

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> time to start a pool!

I call January 1.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:45:12 -0700, Mark Thorson > wrote:

-->blake murphy wrote:
-->>
-->> time to start a pool!
-->
-->I call January 1.

Nov. 14

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:45:12 -0700, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>
> -->blake murphy wrote:
> -->>
> -->> time to start a pool!
> -->
> -->I call January 1.
>
> Nov. 14

You're an optimist.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> blake murphy wrote:
>>
>> time to start a pool!

> I call January 1.

Thanksgiving day. About 7 PM when he's reading about all of the family and
friends getting together to celebrate what they have to be thankful for.
And he realizes that all he has is himself

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"SCP" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:45:12 -0700, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>
> -->blake murphy wrote:
> -->>
> -->> time to start a pool!
> -->
> -->I call January 1.
>
> Nov. 14

Dec. 27th.

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:02:18 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> SCP said...
>>
>>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>>
>>> -->SCP said...
>>> -->
>>> -->> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in
>>> LSD, -->> crack, and -->a few others.
>>> -->> -->
>>> -->> -->
>>> -->>
>>> -->> Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit
>>> much ? -->
>>> -->
>>> -->Can a fag reject itself? I sure would if I were you two one of a
>>> kind putzs! -->
>>> -->Andy
>>>
>>> Perhaps you're not ready to come out Andy and it's causing you so
>>> much turmoil that you feel the need to be a shit head to everyone.
>>> BTW thank you again for the wart compliment.

>> With a selfish, disgusting attitude like yours, you must be a unifag.
>> You're hand and yourself! What other fag would want you??? Desparate
>> bar scumbags! Feel free to spread your diseases!!!
>>
>> Andy

> ah, i know what's happening now. andy's become a republican.

What does the term "desperate bar scumbags" mean, blake...???

IMWTK...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:53:08 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> Mark Thorson said...
>>
>>> If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
>>> expect him to make it to January.

>> Thorson,
>>
>> Now that's the butt stupid in you!!!
>>
>> You're a fag tag member. I knew it!
>>
>> Andy

> they're all being slowly taken over by pod people, andy. i suggest
> you call your local health department and demand action!

He can get a free syphilis test there, too...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:12:46 -0400, "cybercat" >
> reposted others thread replys as usual:
>
> -->
> -->"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> -->>
> -->> "Andy" > wrote in message
> -->> ...
> -->>> SCP said...
> -->>>
> -->>>> Or could it just be that you're a
> -->>>> nasty shit who hates the world
> -->>> Warts, you're such a runt!!!
> -->> That's not Wartz. That's Stu Pid
> -->
> -->
> -->
>
> As you can see Andy was in full melt down at this point. Keep your
> day job purrs, you'll never make it as a comedian.... possibly as a
> pot stirrer though.

Lol...I like to "keep" the cybercat "around" for a lil' "comic relief"...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:01:31 -0500, "Gregory Morrow" >
wrote:

-->blake murphy wrote:
-->
-->> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:02:18 -0500, Andy wrote:
-->>
-->>> SCP said...
-->>>
-->>>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->>>>
-->>>> -->SCP said...
-->>>> -->
-->>>> -->> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in
-->>>> LSD, -->> crack, and -->a few others.
-->>>> -->> -->
-->>>> -->> -->
-->>>> -->>
[...]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Muncie wrote:
> Roger 1 wrote:
>> Bob Muncie wrote:

>>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider
>>> you my friend :-)
>>>
>>> Bob
>>>

>> You are a strange individual, Bobbie. On the surface you appear to be
>> really dumb - and I'm betting right now that you are. Your posting
>> stats also indicate a severe lack of better things to do. There
>> aren't too many adults who away from their computer on a Saturday for
>> less than a few hours. Are you in a wheelchair, too?
>>
>> -R

> I'm sorry sock... what did you say?

The truth hurts, dummy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:47:59 -0400, Bob Muncie wrote:
>
>> George Leppla wrote:
>>> "brooklyn1" > wrote
>>> I doubt that anyone is surprised about this.
>>>
>>> Let me sum up...
>>>
>>> You live alone. You have 5 or fewer friends plus you have your cats.
>>>
>>> Enjoy your life, Sheldon.
>>>
>>> George L

>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider you
>> my friend :-)
>>
>> Bob

> look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you think
> are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people you think are
> 'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried your best to be
> their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a lot of time.
>
> blake

I agree with this post.

-R
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:

>>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider
>>> you my friend :-)
>>>
>>> Bob

>> look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you
>> think are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people
>> you think are 'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried
>> your best to be their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a
>> lot of time.

> Trouble is, Blake, that the people he considers friends.. deeply so..
> changes rapidly once the 'erstwhile friend', begins to understand
> him............. That the people whom he likes and considers his friends..
> .. er... oh dear... I am getting lost again
>
> Suffice to say, that receiving mails from Bobbie can be distressing in the
> extreme so much so that I had to put him in a kf (heaven help me) because he
> spooked me so much(

I'd send it to his ISP. He obviously has some issues that need to be
addressed.

-R

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:27:40 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
>You?
>
>Andy

Still stirring the pot I see. Good for you. It was getting too quiet
around here.

Ron Kelley
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy

It's not just the males, *everybody* is ***, and not just at rfc.
If anyone is having a relationship with you, they are just
patronizing you (and they're actually *** too.) HTH :-)

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"zxcvbob" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Andy wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> It's not just the males, *everybody* is ***, and not just at rfc. If
> anyone is having a relationship with you, they are just patronizing you
> (and they're actually *** too.) HTH :-)
>
> Bob

I think you're onto something.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:51:58 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 12:19:43 -0500, Andy wrote:
>>
>>> brooklyn1 said...

>>> Sheldon,
>>>
>>> <snipped for brevity>

>>> So THAT'S my problem!?! <VBG>
>>>
>>> Thanks for the kind words.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Andy

>> yep, an endorsement from sheldon is a real feather in your cap. he knows
>> quality.
>>
>> blake

> <coughs> You owe me a new Monitor Blake...

gotta keep the economy humming...

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:04:13 -0400, Roger 1 wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:

>>> George, just in case I failed to say it... I like you, and consider you
>>> my friend :-)
>>>
>>> Bob

>> look, bob, could you just start a web page and list the people you think
>> are 'nice' and who you consider your friends and those people you think are
>> 'not nice' and not your friends (even though you tried your best to be
>> their friends)? seriously, it would save everyone a lot of time.
>>
>> blake

> I agree with this post.
>
> -R

i didn't figure on the number of revisions he would have to make, seemingly
on a daily basis. but at least that would take up *his* time.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:04:41 -0700, Mark Thorson wrote:

> SCP wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:45:12 -0700, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>>
>> -->blake murphy wrote:
>> -->>
>> -->> time to start a pool!
>> -->
>> -->I call January 1.
>>
>> Nov. 14

> You're an optimist.

he may want to hold on until football season is over. of course, it
doesn't seem entirely (or even partly) under his control.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 22:40:14 -0500, zxcvbob wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> It's not just the males, *everybody* is ***, and not just at rfc.
> If anyone is having a relationship with you, they are just
> patronizing you (and they're actually *** too.) HTH :-)
>
> Bob

we're all queers, dear.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

>>> Nov. 14

>> You're an optimist.

> he may want to hold on until football season is over. of course, it
> doesn't seem entirely (or even partly) under his control.

He is feeling disenfranchised? That explains a lot.
As far as the pool goes, I am gong to do like the Price is Right
contestants who have to guess the price without gong over. I will wait
until everyone has bid and then bid one less. It's coming sooner rather
than later.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:12:33 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Sat 17 Oct 2009 02:27:40a, Andy told us...
>
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, think Festive!

i guess 'flamboyant' is too obvious. how about 'colorful'?

though i used to get a kick out of 'confirmed bachelor.'

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Most men are the biggest *******s of all.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:12:33 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Sat 17 Oct 2009 02:27:40a, Andy told us...
>>
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Andy, think Festive!

> i guess 'flamboyant' is too obvious. how about 'colorful'?
>
> though i used to get a kick out of 'confirmed bachelor.'
>
> your pal,
> blake

i believe that to be more of a british moniker.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "rosie" > wrote in message
> On Oct 17, 4:27?am, Andy > wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I don't play games people play

> Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
> orientation is??
>
> I have to say that this does sound exactly like Andy, and has
> done for some time. He is not the Andy I used to like

I still wonder if this "Andy" is really one of Steve Sqwertz' sock puppets,
Ms. O....mayhaps it's all an elaborate "hoax"!

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Andy wrote:

......what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>
> BULLSHIT!!!
>
> Andy

Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
dissapointed to your lack of compassion!

Sky
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sky said...

> Andy wrote:
>>

> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>>
>> BULLSHIT!!!
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>
> Sky

You're sadly mistaken.

I give to the needy. rfc members don't so much fall into that category, IMO.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheryl" > wrote in on Oct
Mon 2009 09:57 pm

> I think I remember sex in a previous life . . .

You had a previous life?

--
Is that your nose, or are you eatting a banana? -Jimmy Durante