Posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.food.baking,soc.men

Default How to bake a human male to perfection?

Hi,

my dominant wife Isabel, 36, now has a ******* lover, Violet, 28, and they
and my three daughters Dawn, 13, Hope, 14 and Jennifer, 16, have decided to
bake and eat me in 2014.

But how can you bake a 5'7", 250 pounds man in an oven? Does anyone have
recipes for "longpig"?

I want to be delicious for my wife, her ******* lover and our daughters. I
*want* to be eaten, I dream of being digested inside of the flat belly of a
sexy woman.

Can you help me to become delicious for the five girls?

"Food for Femcan" ForeverRent from Lubbock in Texas

Posted to rec.food.baking

On Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:11:58 AM UTC-5, ForeverRent wrote:
> my dominant wife Isabel, 36, now has a ******* lover, Violet, 28, and they
> and my three daughters Dawn, 13, Hope, 14 and Jennifer, 16, have decided to
> bake and eat me in 2014.

A tectonic subduction zone should provide an appropriate
combination of heat and pressure for metamorphism.

Because... you know. Troll.