Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

You?

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

still working on that friend making theme huh?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"skeeter" > wrote:

> "Andy" > wrote in message ...
> > Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
> >
> > You?
> >
> > Andy
> > --
> > I don't play games people play

> still working on that friend making theme huh?

He just needs to lay off the booze.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq>

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet said...

> In article .com>,
> "skeeter" > wrote:
>
>> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> > Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>> >
>> > You?
>> >
>> > Andy
>> > --
>> > I don't play games people play

>> still working on that friend making theme huh?

> He just needs to lay off the booze.

To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
rfc, you make acquaintences.

So, OK, the count is 2 fags.

Omelet counts as a male!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote

> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
> rfc, you make acquaintences.

Well, that is a shame.

I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made hundreds of
friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I have actually met
in person after first meeting them online. I've been to their homes and they
have been to mine. I've been on cruises with many of them and have been to
their weddings and held their children and grandchildren.... and shared in
their joys and sorrows.

Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times you
appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open to making
friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a shame.

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy

Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
issue is over soon.

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article .com>,
> "skeeter" > wrote:
>
>> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> > Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>> >
>> > You?
>> >
>> > Andy
>> > --
>> > I don't play games people play

>> still working on that friend making theme huh?

> He just needs to lay off the booze.

And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD, crack, and
a few others.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

CaveMan said...

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
>> In article .com>,

>>> still working on that friend making theme huh?

>> He just needs to lay off the booze.

> And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD, crack,
> and a few others.

HA!!! Warts!!!

Quote me where I ever invited sf to join me in any drug use!!!

I wouldn't know where to get drugs if I wanted them. You on the other hand
have your meth lab to keep you stupid!

You are definitely on the mental defective side of life compared to us!!!

You're such an asshole!!! I can't put it any simpler than that!

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George Leppla said...

> "Andy" > wrote
>
>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
>> at rfc, you make acquaintences.

> Well, that is a shame.
>
> I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made
> hundreds of friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I
> have actually met in person after first meeting them online. I've been
> to their homes and they have been to mine. I've been on cruises with
> many of them and have been to their weddings and held their children and
> grandchildren.... and shared in their joys and sorrows.
>
> Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times
> you appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open
> to making friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a
> shame.
>
> George L

George L,

How many of the hundreds of "friends" you've made since 1994 can you count
on?!?

As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of their
Napoleon complexes.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Look at how many usenet names warts will go through to get my attention to
insult me!

That's perfectly OK with you?

I figured you more mature than IT.

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

George Leppla said...

> "Andy" > wrote
>
>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
>> at rfc, you make acquaintences.

> Well, that is a shame.
>
> I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994

I've been IM since 1969 on an APL/360.

Been VMCO on Compuserve since 1986.

Been PSI batch usenet since 1991.

Best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:27:40 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
>You?
>
>Andy

All the world be mad bar thee and me - - - - - and thee are somewhat strange.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->George Leppla said...
-->
-->>
-->> "Andy" > wrote
-->>
[...]

But it seems you've hung around though, seems you can't leave, it's like an
accident..you just have to look. If it's quiet here you intentionally come up
with some asinine comment or is it the booze? Or could it just be that you're a
nasty shit who hates the world, perhaps we'll never know.
Even I'm getting tired of reading your posts.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:15:53 -0400, "CaveMan" > wrote:

-->
-->"Omelet" > wrote in message
-->news -->> In article .com>,
-->> "skeeter" > wrote:
-->>
-->>> "Andy" > wrote in message
-->>> ...
-->>> > Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
-->>> >
-->>> > You?
-->>> >
-->>> > Andy
-->>> > --
-->>> > I don't play games people play
-->>>
-->>> still working on that friend making theme huh?
-->>
-->> He just needs to lay off the booze.
-->
-->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD, crack, and
-->a few others.
-->
-->

Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit much ?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

What's the deal, did you learn a new word and you're going
to keep using it as much as possible?

If you're implying that non-fag makes you superior, guess again.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Muncie wrote:

> Andy wrote:
> > Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
> >
> > You?
> >
> > Andy

> Andy - I don't know what is wrong with you right now, but I do hope the
> issue is over soon.

If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
expect him to make it to January.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> Or could it just be that you're a
> nasty shit who hates the world

Warts, you're such a runt!!!

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD,
> crack, and -->a few others.
> -->
> -->
>
> Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit much ?

Can a fag reject itself? I sure would if I were you two one of a kind putzs!

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young said...

> If you're implying that non-fag makes you superior, guess again.
>
> nancy

WHOA!!! nancy has spoken!!!

I wasn't implying! Just asking.

You got a problem with that? Tough!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:39:35 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->SCP said...
-->
-->> Or could it just be that you're a
-->> nasty shit who hates the world
-->
-->
-->Warts, you're such a runt!!!
-->
-->Andy

Compliment coming from you buddy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson said...

> If he follows his current trajectory, I don't
> expect him to make it to January.

Thorson,

Now that's the butt stupid in you!!!

You're a fag tag member. I knew it!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->SCP said...
-->
-->> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD,
-->> crack, and -->a few others.
-->> -->
-->> -->
-->>
-->> Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit much ?
-->
-->
-->Can a fag reject itself? I sure would if I were you two one of a kind putzs!
-->
-->Andy

Perhaps you're not ready to come out Andy and it's causing you so much turmoil
that you feel the need to be a shit head to everyone. BTW thank you again for
the wart compliment.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:39:35 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
> -->SCP said...
> -->
> -->> Or could it just be that you're a
> -->> nasty shit who hates the world
> -->
> -->
> -->Warts, you're such a runt!!!
> -->
> -->Andy
>
> Compliment coming from you buddy.

Be sure to tell your fag friends!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 17, 2:27*am, Andy > wrote:
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
> -->SCP said...
> -->
> -->> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in
> LSD, -->> crack, and -->a few others.
> -->> -->
> -->> -->
> -->>
> -->> Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit
> much ? -->
> -->
> -->Can a fag reject itself? I sure would if I were you two one of a kind
> putzs! -->
> -->Andy
>

> Perhaps you're not ready to come out Andy and it's causing you so much
> turmoil that you feel the need to be a shit head to everyone. BTW thank
> you again for the wart compliment.

With a selfish, disgusting attitude like yours, you must be a unifag.
You're hand and yourself! What other fag would want you??? Desparate bar
scumbags! Feel free to spread your diseases!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown said...

> On Oct 17, 2:27*am, Andy > wrote:
>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>
>> You?
>>
>> Andy
>> --
>> I don't play games people play

> hmmmm.....I didn't think you were homophobic but guess I was wrong. Be
> careful Andy, if you shake hands with a *** person you will become ***.

LOLOL!!!

The chances of that are slim and none and slim already left.

We had a *** partnership in the family. One had aids, one didn't. One's
dead. One's disappeared.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:02:18 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->SCP said...
-->
-->> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->>
-->> -->SCP said...
-->> -->
-->> -->> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in
-->> LSD, -->> crack, and -->a few others.
-->> -->> -->
-->> -->> -->
-->> -->>
[...]

You know Andy, I thought you were a decent guy when I first started to post
here, but how quickly that realization has changed. Keep this shit up and I
wouldn't blame anyone for putting you in their killfiles which I'm doing right
now, I've even kept Cyberpurrs out, she makes more sense then you most times
....bye bye Andy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> You know Andy, I thought you were a decent guy

I don't give a shit WHAT you think, if you couldn't tell.

You're worthless in my world!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> I've even kept Cyberpurrs out, she makes more sense then you most times

Like you had to tell me that for some ****ed up, mental defective reason?

As if I cared?

You are one very ****ed up stupid fag!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 17, 4:27�am, Andy > wrote:
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
orientation is??

Rosie
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 04:27:40 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy

yes andy, you're the only non-fag male here. not only that, all the women
are *******s, so if they offer you a piece of ass, don't take it!!!!
they'll bite you with the teeth down there!!!

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:05:00 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "skeeter" > wrote:
>
>> "Andy" > wrote in message ...
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> --
>>> I don't play games people play

>> still working on that friend making theme huh?

> He just needs to lay off the booze.

i don't think even tequila or absinthe can result in a psychosis to match
andy's. i'm thinking PCP or a meth jag.

your pal,
dr. nightcap
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:14:50 -0500, Andy wrote:

> Omelet said...
>
>> In article .com>,

>>> still working on that friend making theme huh?

>> He just needs to lay off the booze.

> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
> rfc, you make acquaintences.
>
> So, OK, the count is 2 fags.
>
> Omelet counts as a male!
>
> Andy

that's right, andy...omelet has one of those luscious dicks that you can't
stop thinking about...what will you do?...you've lost all control over your
thoughts...

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"George Leppla" wrote:
>"Andy" wrote
>
>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends at
>> rfc, you make acquaintences.

>Well, that is a shame.
>
>I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made hundreds of
>friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I have actually met
>in person after first meeting them online. I've been to their homes and they
>have been to mine. I've been on cruises with many of them and have been to
>their weddings and held their children and grandchildren.... and shared in
>their joys and sorrows.
>
>Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times you
>appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open to making
>friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a shame.

I've been on Newsgroups regularly since before '94 and only consider
one person I've met at rfc a friend, we email every day (often several
times a day) and telephone regularly but have never met in person...
meeting in person is not a requirement of friendship... I meet plenty
of local shopkeepers in person every week, we are friendly towards
each other but we are not friends.

I've been on tours with large groups, to dinner parties with dozens,
even hundreds, interacted with thousands of coworkers, have visited
with countless neighbors at their homes and mine, have belonged to
many organizations, been through schools with with countless
classmates, even been in the military. Real friends I can count on
the fingers of one hand, the rest are all aquaintences... I even have
close blood relatives that I don't consider friends, hardly even
acquaintences. More than half those I considered real friends who I
grew up with have passed on, they can never be replaced. I've had
pets that I considered real friends who have passed on, they can never
be replaced either. Just because I write a name and number in my
phone book doesn't make that a friend. In fact all the data in my
phone book is written in pencil, about once a year I peruse my phone
book and other than businesses anyone I haven't heard from that year
gets erased. Just because someone sends me a holiday card once a year
doesn't make them a friend, if that's all they do that act alone makes
them a definite non-friend. Nowadays in many families spouses both
work, they don't have time to develop a real friendship (just because
they spend three minutes swapping bodily fluids once a week doesn't
make them friends), and children are barely aquaintences, in many
families today ones children are strangers. Today in most homes each
family member has their own TV, their own PC, their own phone, they
rarely eat at the same table, leastwasy not at the same times... they
really don't know each other. Obviously Andy and I are very different
from you... you value quantity far more than quality... there is no
way one can maintain the intimate and profound relationships that
equate with our definition of friendship with so many people. When I
hear someone boasting of having hundreds of friends I hope I'm not on
their list because they could never be on mine. I bet my cats and I
know each other better than you know anyone you call friend, and they
you. I'm positive that Andy would make a far better friend than
you... Andy is real, what you see is what you get... George, you are
a phoney through and through, the typical salesman... of course you go
on cruises with people, you sell cruises, there is no friendship, only
money.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"rosie" > wrote in message
On Oct 17, 4:27?am, Andy > wrote:
> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>
> You?
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
orientation is??

I have to say that this does sound exactly like Andy, and has done for
some time. He is not the Andy I used to like

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy wrote:

> George Leppla said...
>

>> "Andy" > wrote
>>
>>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
>>> at rfc, you make acquaintences.

>> Well, that is a shame.
>>
>> I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994 and I have made
>> hundreds of friends. I'm talking about real friends... people who I
>> have actually met in person after first meeting them online. I've been
>> to their homes and they have been to mine. I've been on cruises with
>> many of them and have been to their weddings and held their children and
>> grandchildren.... and shared in their joys and sorrows.
>>
>> Andy, you puzzle me. Sometimes I enjoy what you write but other times
>> you appear to be intentionally nasty for no reason. If you aren't open
>> to making friends... you are doing a good job of it..... and that is a
>> shame.
>>
>> George L

> George L,
>
> How many of the hundreds of "friends" you've made since 1994 can you count
> on?!?
>
> As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of their
> Napoleon complexes.
>
> Andy

....which is why you felt compelled to start a threat entitled 'Am I the
only non-fag male here at rfc?' and the other day's classic 'Fag Tagging.'
we forced you into it! a ha ha ha!

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:55:03 -0500, Andy wrote:

> SCP said...
>
>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:39:35 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>> -->SCP said...
>> -->
>> -->> Or could it just be that you're a
>> -->> nasty shit who hates the world
>> -->
>> -->
>> -->Warts, you're such a runt!!!
>> -->
>> -->Andy
>>
>> Compliment coming from you buddy.

> Be sure to tell your fag friends!

we're coming to gitchew andy!

<http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33540>

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:00:10 -0500, Andy wrote:

> George Leppla said...
>

>> "Andy" > wrote
>>
>>> To you two... if it hasn't dawned on yourselves, you don't make friends
>>> at rfc, you make acquaintences.

>> Well, that is a shame.
>>
>> I've been participating in newsgroups since 1994

> I've been IM since 1969 on an APL/360.
>
> Been VMCO on Compuserve since 1986.
>
> Been PSI batch usenet since 1991.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

how long have you been a psycho fruitcake? i'm guessing since 1970.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 10:41:59 -0500, Andy wrote:

> SCP said...
>
>> -->And recreational drugs. He keeps inviting sf to join him in LSD,
>> crack, and -->a few others.
>> -->
>> -->
>>
>> Perhaps he's a drug dealer who's gotten into the inventory abit much ?

> Can a fag reject itself? I sure would if I were you two one of a kind putzs!
>
> Andy

ah, now we get down to cases. andy's going nuts because he can't even get
a measly hand job from himself anymore. too repulsive.

blake