Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

Sky said...

> Andy wrote:
>>

> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>>
>> BULLSHIT!!!
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>
> Sky

BTW, Sky, I wasn't talking to you.

You should've better posted, including morrow's comment to WHICH I WAS
RESPONDING TO, before reshaping the intent of my reply!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sky" > wrote in message
> Andy wrote:
>>

> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>>
>> BULLSHIT!!!
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!

You might save your kindness for human beings, Sky.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat said...

> "Sky" > wrote in message
>> Andy wrote:
>>>

>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
>>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>>>
>>> BULLSHIT!!!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>>

> You might save your kindness for human beings, Sky.

You got me there!

Never argue with a fool! Folks might not know the difference.

Cybercat represents a void in the upward evolutionary process.

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Andy makes a funny was Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:24:39 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->cybercat said...
-->
-->>
-->> "Sky" > wrote in message
-->> ...
-->>> Andy wrote:
-->>>>
-->>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
-->>>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
-->>>>
-->>>> BULLSHIT!!!
-->>>>
-->>>> Andy
-->>>
-->>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
-->>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
-->>>
-->>
-->> You might save your kindness for human beings, Sky.
-->
-->You got me there!
-->
-->Never argue with a fool! Folks might not know the difference.
-->
-->
-->Cybercat represents a void in the upward evolutionary process.
-->
-->Andy

Andy, would you like to retract that statement, or should we repost your
mindless tirades of the last weeks?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:24:39 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
> -->cybercat said...
> -->
> -->>
> -->> "Sky" > wrote in message
> -->> ...
> -->>> Andy wrote:
> -->>>>
> -->>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your
> phone has -->>>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring
> into action!!! -->>>>
> -->>>> BULLSHIT!!!
> -->>>>
> -->>>> Andy
> -->>>
> -->>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am
> so -->>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
> -->>>
> -->>
> -->> You might save your kindness for human beings, Sky.
> -->
> -->You got me there!
> -->
> -->Never argue with a fool! Folks might not know the difference.
> -->
> -->
> -->Cybercat represents a void in the upward evolutionary process.
> -->
> -->Andy
>

> Andy, would you like to retract that statement, or should we repost your
> mindless tirades of the last weeks?

Repost my mindless tirades, please!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> Andy, would you like to retract that statement, or should we repost your
> mindless tirades of the last weeks?

In your "we" world, bore yourself to death trying!!!

Fidiot!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->
-->Repost my mindless tirades, please!

Here's my contribution, Anyone care to post one of your favorites??

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of their
-->Napoleon complexes.
-->
-->Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

SCP said...

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
> -->
> -->Repost my mindless tirades, please!
>

> Here's my contribution, Anyone care to post one of your favorites??
>

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>

> -->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of
> their -->Napoleon complexes.

You're playing the most immature game I've ever seen anyone play!

You're only embarrassing yourself.

Andy
--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jesus wept! Been away for a day or two and now 137 posts on
"friends"; and the only one[*] that made any real sense was from me
old mate Shels. Get ready for the falling sky, mates!

* Of the ten or twelve I sampled... For Christ's sake, I hope no one
was silly enough to follow the whole bloody thread!

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:20:19 -0500, Andy > wrote:

-->SCP said...
-->
-->> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->>
-->> -->
-->> -->Repost my mindless tirades, please!
-->>
-->>
-->> Here's my contribution, Anyone care to post one of your favorites??
-->>
-->>
-->> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->>
-->>
-->> -->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of
-->> their -->Napoleon complexes.
-->
-->
-->You're playing the most immature game I've ever seen anyone play!
-->
-->You're only embarrassing yourself.
-->
-->Andy

I've got company then, you crazy old koot

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:39:11 -0500, SCP > wrote:

-->On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:20:19 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->
-->-->SCP said...
-->-->
-->-->> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->-->>
-->-->> -->
[...]

btw you've been plonked, and will stay that way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:04:14 -0400, skeeter wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:12:33 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat 17 Oct 2009 02:27:40a, Andy told us...

>>> Andy, think Festive!

>> i guess 'flamboyant' is too obvious. how about 'colorful'?
>>
>> though i used to get a kick out of 'confirmed bachelor.'
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> i believe that to be more of a british moniker.

it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

some years ago, richard cohen (speaking of creeps) had a column explaining
some of the euphemisms:

'eye for the ladies' equals 'will **** anything in a skirt'

'ruddy-faced' equals 'frequently drunk before noon'

....and a lot more like that. i can't find it on-line.

but as far as 'confirmed bachelor' goes, i've seen more than one instance
in the paper where someone will refer to his 'partner,' and then hastily
add 'i mean my business partner - i'm happily married.' i guess if more
states wise up, that will require even further clarification.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:26:23 -0500, Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> blake murphy > wrote:

>>> It's not just the males, *everybody* is ***, and not just at rfc.
>>> If anyone is having a relationship with you, they are just
>>> patronizing you (and they're actually *** too.) HTH :-)
>>>
>>> Bob

>> we're all queers, dear.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Most men are the biggest *******s of all.

possibly not as many like to eat pussy.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:36:33 -0500, Gregory Morrow wrote:

> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> "rosie" > wrote in message
>> On Oct 17, 4:27?am, Andy > wrote:
>>> Am I the only non-fag male here at rfc?
>>>
>>> You?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>> --
>>> I don't play games people play

>> Andy!! This does not sound like you. Who cares what someone's sexual
>> orientation is??
>>
>> I have to say that this does sound exactly like Andy, and has
>> done for some time. He is not the Andy I used to like

> I still wonder if this "Andy" is really one of Steve Sqwertz' sock puppets,
> Ms. O....mayhaps it's all an elaborate "hoax"!
>
> ;-)

i'm pretty sure andy is *sui degeneris*.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 05:46:34 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Mon 19 Oct 2009 10:26:11p, Sky told us...
>
>> Andy wrote:
>>>

>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
>>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>>>
>>> BULLSHIT!!!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>>
>> Sky
>>

> Thre's a lot about Andy to be disappointed in.

i wouldn't say that. he's completely living up to my expectations of late.

your pal,
blaek

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:04:14 -0400, skeeter wrote:

>>> though i used to get a kick out of 'confirmed bachelor.'

>> i believe that to be more of a british moniker.

> it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

I've seen that phrase used many times. I'm sure it's british
in origin but I've seen it used here for ages.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:

>>> i believe that to be more of a british moniker.

>> it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

> I've seen that phrase used many times. I'm sure it's british
> in origin but I've seen it used here for ages.

HRH Prince Charles was referred to as a 'confirmed bachelor' for a
couple of decades (or a 'good catch waiting to happen' in some
circles). He got married twice - and as far as I know, still is (to
Mrs. HRH #2) - therefore IMHO, there is No Such Thing as a Confirmed
Bachelor...

Heh, I think blake should be afraid, very afraid <eg>.
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:

>>> i believe that to be more of a british moniker.

>> it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

> I've seen that phrase used many times. I'm sure it's british
> in origin but I've seen it used here for ages.
>
> nancy

I've always thought it meant a playboy, given the context in
which it is used.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy said...

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 05:46:34 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Mon 19 Oct 2009 10:26:11p, Sky told us...
>>
>>> Andy wrote:
>>>>
>>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has

>>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
>>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>>>
>>> Sky
>>>

>> Thre's a lot about Andy to be disappointed in.

> i wouldn't say that. he's completely living up to my expectations of

late.

> your pal,
> blaek

"No legs" murphy, what do I have to do NOT to live up to your expectations?

You're a selfish two-faced, no legged jerk.

Andy

--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
>Sky said...
>> Andy wrote:
>>>

>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has
>>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring into action!!!
>>>
>>> BULLSHIT!!!
>>>

>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!

>BTW, Sky, I wasn't talking to you.
>
>You should've better posted, including morrow's comment to WHICH I WAS
>RESPONDING TO, before reshaping the intent of my reply!!!
>
>Andy

When someone responds with "to this post only - I will respond to say
only this - I..." it's patently obvious that anyone who puts forth a
disclaimer that they are the one who lacks compassion.

I don't think anyone can pledge their generosity with any degree of
certainty until the event actually presents itself... talk is cheap...
real heros don't project. I'm always wary of those who right away
want to take up a collection for everyone's hardship, those are the
ones least likely to contribute, they are oh so generous with someone
elses money. I think if someone wants to contribute to a cause they
should just STFU and do it quietly, not go about proselytizing and
boasting what a good boy am I ... say nothing! Those who go about
making the most noise about their generosity are the cheapest of
*******s who if the truth be known give nothing.

I've witnessed far too many instances, even experienced some myself,
where someone would say "you can always count on me" and then when the
time arrived "oh, geeze, I'm kinda short this month" or some such lame
excuse. At my last residence I had a neighbor across the street for
whom I did countless favors, even drove his wife for cancer radiation
treatments every week for three months. In 15 years I never asked
them for so mcuh as a glass of water... one cold morning my car
wouldn't start, dead battery... phoned Nick and asked if he'd give me
a boost. First he said he didn't have cables, I said no problem, I
have my own. Then he hemmed and hawed and explained how his car was
new (was five yers old) and he was ascared to void his warranty,
damage his battery, and other whimperings. So I hung up to call
someone else. Five minutes later there's Nick at my door, I thought
he had a change of heart, oh no, he hands me the business card for the
Texaco station a 1/4 mile away. duh I called another neighbor
around the corner who drove right over and I got started, I
immediately drove to Sears, had a new battery installed, and plunked
down $70 for a battery charger. I never spoke to Nick the Dick again.
A couple years ago I found out that the miserable heartless *******'s
ticker gave out and he died.

I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner, everyone who owns a vehicle
needs a battery charger... I've since needed it several times, paid
its way many times over.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 7:20*am, Andy > wrote:
> SCP said...
>
> > On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:

> > -->
> > -->Repost my mindless tirades, please!

> > Here's my contribution, Anyone care to post one of your favorites??

> > On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:

> > -->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of
> > their -->Napoleon complexes.

> You're playing the most immature game I've ever seen anyone play!
>
> You're only embarrassing yourself.
>
> Andy
> --
> I don't play games people play

Sorry Andy but it's really the other way around. You started this
whole thing and now you're barely treading water to stay afloat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldumb ****y > whined in message
[snip "neighbor reliability"]

Look deeper into the mirror at your own reflection... You'll discover the
reasons no one is willing to "assist" you in your times of need.

The Ranger

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ChattyCathy" > wrote in message
> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> blake murphy wrote:

>>> it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

>> I've seen that phrase used many times. I'm sure it's british
>> in origin but I've seen it used here for ages.

> HRH Prince Charles was referred to as a 'confirmed bachelor' for a
> couple of decades (or a 'good catch waiting to happen' in some
> circles). He got married twice - and as far as I know, still is (to
> Mrs. HRH #2) - therefore IMHO, there is No Such Thing as a Confirmed
> Bachelor...
>
> Heh, I think blake should be afraid, very afraid <eg>.
> --

omg you're reading my mind

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:10:00 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>blake murphy said...
>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 05:46:34 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon 19 Oct 2009 10:26:11p, Sky told us...

>>> Thre's a lot about Andy to be disappointed in.

>> i wouldn't say that. he's completely living up to my expectations of

>late.
>> blaek

>"No legs" murphy, what do I have to do NOT to live up to your expectations?
>
>You're a selfish two-faced, no legged jerk.
>
>Andy

The mick is selfish, ****-faced, and a jerk.. but I think he mentioned
+something about having stumps. hehehe
Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 said...

> I had a neighbor across the street for
> whom I did countless favors, even drove his wife for cancer radiation
> treatments every week for three months.

My Sis-in-Law had lung cancer and died in 2005.

When she finally began treatment, I couldn't do anything other than send
large bouquets of flowers every other Friday. I promised them until she
healed. From PA to CA.

At her funeral I was pointed out by friends and family as the man who sent
her beautiful flowers.

We adored each other so much. [sniffle]

Lauri, R.I.P.

Andy
--
I don't play games people play

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
m...
> I still wonder if this "Andy" is really one of Steve Sqwertz' sock
> puppets,
> Ms. O....mayhaps it's all an elaborate "hoax"!

I don't believe so, Greg!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia said...

> "Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
> m...
>> I still wonder if this "Andy" is really one of Steve Sqwertz' sock
>> puppets,
>> Ms. O....mayhaps it's all an elaborate "hoax"!

> I don't believe so, Greg!

Have you grown adults actually looked yourselves in the mirror lately???

Andy

--
I don't play games people play
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Oct 20, 10:36*am, brooklyn1 > wrote:

> one cold morning my car
> wouldn't start, dead battery... phoned Nick and asked if he'd give me
> a boost. *First he said he didn't have cables, I said no problem, I
> have my own. *Then he hemmed and hawed and explained how his car was
> new (was five yers old) and he was ascared to void his warranty,
> damage his battery, and other whimperings. *So I hung up to call
> someone else. *Five minutes later there's Nick at my door, I thought
> he had a change of heart, oh no, he hands me the business card for the
> Texaco station a 1/4 mile away. duh * *I called another neighbor
> around the corner who drove right over and I got started, *I
> immediately drove to Sears, had a new battery installed, and plunked
> down $70 for a battery charger. *I never spoke to Nick the Dick again.
> A couple years ago I found out that the miserable heartless *******'s
> ticker gave out and he died.
>
> I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner, everyone who owns a vehicle
> needs a battery charger... I've since needed it several times, paid
> its way many times over

One cold evening, a co-worker of my tender-hearted wife needed a jump.
No problem, he had his own jumper cables. Within three days, her
dashboard lights burned out. Turned out her car's computer had fried.
Even with a junkyard computer, this favor for a friend cost us over
$1000.

Join AAA, you cheap *******.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:26:23 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> blake murphy > wrote:

>>> we're all queers, dear.
>>>
>>> your pal,
>>> blake

>> Most men are the biggest *******s of all.

> possibly not as many like to eat pussy.

I agree with this poast...

--
Best
Greg aka "honorary *******"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

spamtrap1888 wrote:

> One cold evening, a co-worker of my tender-hearted wife needed a jump.
> No problem, he had his own jumper cables. Within three days, her
> dashboard lights burned out. Turned out her car's computer had fried.
> Even with a junkyard computer, this favor for a friend cost us over
> $1000.
>
> Join AAA, you cheap *******.

That can happen if you don't use jumper cables properly, and most people
don't. It's not that complicated. Make sure the cars aren't touching.
Connect the red (postive) to the positive and black (negative) to the
the booster battery, then connect the red to the positive of the dead
battey and the black to a ground on the car being boosted.... not to the
negative terminal. Crossing them over can screw up the electrical system
on one of the vehicles. I have boosted many dozens of vehicles, perhaps
even hundreds, without ever causing any damage to them.

The trickiest I ever had to do was when working with a positive grounded
24 volt diesel front end loader with a mounted snow blower operating on
a 12 volt negative ground system.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy wrote:

> SCP said...
>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:24:39 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>> -->cybercat said...
>> -->
>> -->>
>> -->> "Sky" > wrote in message
>> -->> ...
>> -->>> Andy wrote:
>> -->>>>
>> -->>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your
>> phone has -->>>> to ring from an rfc member (??????) before you spring
>> into action!!! -->>>>
>> -->>>> BULLSHIT!!!
>> -->>>>
>> -->>>> Andy
>> -->>>
>> -->>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am
>> so -->>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>> -->>>
>> -->>
>> -->> You might save your kindness for human beings, Sky.
>> -->
>> -->You got me there!
>> -->
>> -->Never argue with a fool! Folks might not know the difference.
>> -->
>> -->
>> -->Cybercat represents a void in the upward evolutionary process.
>> -->
>> -->Andy
>>
>> Andy, would you like to retract that statement, or should we repost your
>> mindless tirades of the last weeks?

> Repost my mindless tirades, please!

i'm saving that for when you die in some idiotic fashion. then, i will
have them just in case anyone starts reminiscing about 'what a sweet guy
andy was.'

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:20:19 -0500, Andy wrote:

> SCP said...
>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>> -->
>> -->Repost my mindless tirades, please!
>>
>> Here's my contribution, Anyone care to post one of your favorites??
>>
>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>>
>> -->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of
>> their -->Napoleon complexes.

> You're playing the most immature game I've ever seen anyone play!
>
> You're only embarrassing yourself.
>
> Andy

<snort>

you could give lessons.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:24:39 -0500, Andy wrote:

> cybercat said...
>

>> "Sky" > wrote in message
>>> Andy wrote:
>>>>
>>> .....what a bullshit, selfish, mindless statement. As if your phone has

>>> Andy, to this post only - I will respond to say only this - I am so
>>> dissapointed to your lack of compassion!
>>>

>> You might save your kindness for human beings, Sky.

> You got me there!
>
> Never argue with a fool! Folks might not know the difference.
>
> Cybercat represents a void in the upward evolutionary process.
>
> Andy

not everyone can be the advanced being that you so obviously are, andy. i
mean, what with those thumbs and all.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:43:01 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> blake murphy wrote:

>>> it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

>> I've seen that phrase used many times. I'm sure it's british
>> in origin but I've seen it used here for ages.

> HRH Prince Charles was referred to as a 'confirmed bachelor' for a
> couple of decades (or a 'good catch waiting to happen' in some
> circles). He got married twice - and as far as I know, still is (to
> Mrs. HRH #2) - therefore IMHO, there is No Such Thing as a Confirmed
> Bachelor...
>
> Heh, I think blake should be afraid, very afraid <eg>.

of being confirmed? the right woman never asked.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:05:13 -0600, Gloria P wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
>> blake murphy wrote:

>>> it used to creep into the u.s. newspapers as well.

>> I've seen that phrase used many times. I'm sure it's british
>> in origin but I've seen it used here for ages.
>>
>> nancy

> I've always thought it meant a playboy, given the context in
> which it is used.
>
> gloria p

not in my experience. they would just go ahead and say 'playboy or 'man
about town' in that case.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:10:00 -0500, Andy wrote:

> blake murphy said...
>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 05:46:34 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon 19 Oct 2009 10:26:11p, Sky told us...

>>> Thre's a lot about Andy to be disappointed in.

>> i wouldn't say that. he's completely living up to my expectations of

> late.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blaek

> "No legs" murphy, what do I have to do NOT to live up to your expectations?
>
> You're a selfish two-faced, no legged jerk.
>
> Andy

and you're a psycho asshole. i guess that means you win.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:02:40 -0400, brooklyn1 wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:10:00 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>blake murphy said...

>>> i wouldn't say that. he's completely living up to my expectations of

>>late.
>>> blaek

>>"No legs" murphy, what do I have to do NOT to live up to your expectations?
>>
>>You're a selfish two-faced, no legged jerk.
>>
>>Andy

> The mick is selfish, ****-faced, and a jerk.. but I think he mentioned
> +something about having stumps. hehehe

awww. two lovebirds. so sweet.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:09:16 -0500, Andy wrote:

> brooklyn1 said...
>
>> I had a neighbor across the street for
>> whom I did countless favors, even drove his wife for cancer radiation
>> treatments every week for three months.

> My Sis-in-Law had lung cancer and died in 2005.
>
> When she finally began treatment, I couldn't do anything other than send
> large bouquets of flowers every other Friday. I promised them until she
> healed. From PA to CA.
>
> At her funeral I was pointed out by friends and family as the man who sent
> her beautiful flowers.
>
> We adored each other so much. [sniffle]
>
> Lauri, R.I.P.
>
> Andy

wow, you sent flowers. talk about going all-out.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:06:25 -0400, blake murphy >
wrote:

-->On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:20:19 -0500, Andy wrote:
-->
-->> SCP said...
-->>
-->>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:53:53 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->>>
-->>> -->
-->>> -->Repost my mindless tirades, please!
-->>>
-->>> Here's my contribution, Anyone care to post one of your favorites??
-->>>
-->>> On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 07:50:56 -0500, Andy > wrote:
-->>>
-->>> -->As far as me being nasty, I didn't start nasty! Others did, out of
-->>> their -->Napoleon complexes.
-->>
-->> You're playing the most immature game I've ever seen anyone play!
-->>
-->> You're only embarrassing yourself.
-->>
-->> Andy
-->
--> <snort>
-->
-->you could give lessons.
-->
-->blake

Damn, I've him kf'd but still see his insane ramblings everytime someone
replies to him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:09:16 -0500, Andy wrote:
>
>> brooklyn1 said...
>>
>>> I had a neighbor across the street for
>>> whom I did countless favors, even drove his wife for cancer radiation
>>> treatments every week for three months.

>> My Sis-in-Law had lung cancer and died in 2005.
>>
>> When she finally began treatment, I couldn't do anything other than send
>> large bouquets of flowers every other Friday. I promised them until she
>> healed. From PA to CA.
>>
>> At her funeral I was pointed out by friends and family as the man who
>> sent
>> her beautiful flowers.
>>
>> We adored each other so much. [sniffle]
>>
>> Lauri, R.I.P.
>>
>> Andy

> wow, you sent flowers. talk about going all-out.
>
> blake

And every other week, too.

Felice